Jump to content

DJRegs' Blog

  • entries
    81
  • comments
    1,011
  • views
    15,649

Mikayla: A Hunting Blade (Part 2)


djregs

922 views

blog-0528510001503175491.jpg

Welcome!

 

Thanks to everyone for participating in the last entry. The results of the voting are below.

 

A:2
B:5

 

So it looks like Mikayla isn’t quite done with Mora yet. Looking forward to seeing which option you guys pick for the finale next week.

 

Mikayla: A Hunting Blade (Part 2)

 

 

36534838061_f030c7ab89_b.jpg

 

Mikayla: After the scavenger hunt that was finding my armor, I came to the realization, I wasn’t satisfied. While the tentacles were fun...they weren’t enough.

 


36534838141_6e617eb6eb_b.jpg

 

Mikayla: I decided to track down this crazy green man for a second round or three

 

36534838251_35d3377906_b.jpg

 

Mikayla: It was actually quite easy to follow him. He leaves a trail of tentacles wherever he goes. 36534838321_7c67de4caf_b.jpg

 

Mikayla: I tracked him to this relaxing spot in Falkreath. He seems to be engaged with the Barkeep there.

 

36534838461_df1963d375_b.jpg

 

Mikayla: Let’s see what he does here! I wouldn’t mind another go at him in the spa.

 

A Few Hours Later

 

Mikayla (to herself): Uh-oh, looks like the Barkeep got pissed...

 

36534838571_56dee18c29_b.jpg

 

Divina: Olive Guy, give back those claws! I took em from a patron who was being stupid with them, but, I’ve gotta give them back!

 

36534838591_ede0c84ea1_b.jpg

 

Mora: This one would like to see you take them from me.

 

Divina: You’ve asked for it...naked...muscle man!

 

36534838661_b2746a23c7_b.jpg

 

Mikayla (to herself): Wow, I’ve never seen a woman in ebony armor be able to display that much acrobatics while she’s fighting.

 

36534838691_71f6266ee1_b.jpg

 

Mikayla (to herself): Mora’s going on the offensive…

 

36534838751_7038a59496_b.jpg

 

Mikayla (to herself): You’ve gotta get out of the way, girl. He’s going too...

 

Divina: AHH!

 

36534838821_a6d1b297b9_b.jpg

 

Divina: If you think I’m done...you’re sorely mistaken.

 

36534838891_9e4da5d430_b.jpg

 

Mikayla (to herself): Huh? Mora’s throwing the gloves away...this is just like back in the Blade’s Cave…

 

36534838991_4483c33524_b.jpg

 

Divina: Hey! Green Man! I’ll give you all the consent you’ll need…

 

Mikayla (to herself): Looks like Mora just got another data point. I’ve got just the idea for snagging him after he’s done the barkeep. 36534839111_b502f5b5bb_b.jpg

 

36534839181_7b1c46b044_b.jpg

 

36534839211_8fc440d922_b.jpg

 


36627222536_86bc07b0f9_b.jpg

 


36534839371_ef301f088e_b.jpg

 

36627222656_f0408755f2_b.jpg

 

36277355860_b800f62ae2_b.jpg

 

Divina: Damn, Green Man! You sure know how to give a woman a ride. Is that all?

 

36277355880_0c008e7f20_b.jpg

 

Mora: Interesting, like the previous subject, this one is not satisfied. Do you need more stimulation?

 

Divina: Hell yeah, I do!

 

Mora: Very Well.

 

A Green Blob encampasses Divina

 

36673374675_a2e57ea0a5_b.jpg

 

Divina: What’s this?

 

36277355930_5695a0b18b_b.jpg

 

36277355970_f10cc0d7a6_b.jpg

 

Divina: Ohh, yes….Ohhhhhh….YES….

 

36277356020_0ec47c85b8_b.jpg

 

Divina (breathing heavily): Don’t stop….Don’t….STOP!

 

36627222686_c04240c7aa_b.jpg

 

36277356160_484dcb38b2_b.jpg

 

Mora: Subjects seem to require more stimulation, perhaps this one’s tools are not enough...distressing…

 

36627222726_88f0f6457c_b.jpg

 

Mikayla (flirtatiously): Oh, I don’t think it’s a problem with your tools, Mora.

 

36277356210_ae18d0027c_b.jpg

 

Mikayla (seductively): Maybe we just require...MORE, stimulation…

 

36277356240_f8dbebdc06_b.jpg

 

Mora: Who are you again?....Wait, you’re that previous subject...Mika!

 

36627222776_59c869115b_b.jpg

 

Mikayla (surprised): It’s Mikayla…

 

36277356330_2ae696cf1c_b.jpg

 

Mikayla: This biggest problem isn’t your tools. It’s your technique.

 

36277356380_170ef9a462_b.jpg

 

Mora: This one has learned all about human anatomy, what could subject Mikayla teach him?

 

36503939422_e0f91cd5bc_b.jpg

 

Mikayla (coyly): Oh, I have a few things in mind…

 

36277356520_aba0e25610_b.jpg

 

Mora: This position is highly illogical, what is this one supposed to accomplish here?

 

Mikayla: It’s called eating out, Mora. AHHHnd under no circumstances are you to use your teeth! Use your tongue.

 

36277356570_91d59bcf6a_b.jpg

 

Mikayla: Oh! Gods! You’re so much...better with your tongue...than those tentacles…

 

36277356670_421ce828cc_b.jpg

 

Mora: This one does not require stimulation, you are the subject, Mikayla.

 

Mikayla: I know, Mora. But orgasms aren’t just physical for women, they’re mental as well. I want to cum knowing you had a good time as well…

 

36277356730_732e5ce6e7_b.jpg

 

Mora: Mikayla, I’m going to penetrate you now… are you ready?

 

Mikayla: More than ready, my Green Friend.

 


36277356790_64f77011c6_b.jpg

 

After a few minutes with Mikayla doing most of the work...

 

Mora: You seem exhausted, Mikayla…

 

Mikayla (weakly): Don’t...stop...keep…

 

Mora: This one has an idea…

 

36277356920_3bbf81b879_b.jpg

 

Mora: Now, this one can do the work with his arms…

 

Mikayla (relieved): Now...you’re thinking…

 

36277357010_fda601a61d_b.jpg

 

Mikayla (gleefully): YEESSS!

 

36277357110_dca881a7dd_b.jpg

 

Mora: This one wishes to experiment with his hands…

 

Mikayla: Do what you want...just keep me cumming…

 

Mikayla kisses him deeply

 

36277357140_edf8d5d549_b.jpg

 

36503939792_4dcc4d5a55_b.jpg

 

Mora pulls away and starts fondling Mikayla’s G-Spot causing her to convulse in pleasure…

 

36277357280_350fe613c2_b.jpg

 

Mora: Mikayla, are you enjoying yourself?

 

Mikayla: Very Much...Let’s finish with a bang.36277357400_c75202f660_b.jpg

 

Mora: As you wish…

 

Mora and Mikayla fuck long into the early morning.

 

36277357500_e909c7e829_b.jpg

 

Mikayla: So, Mora. Did you learn anything from our experience?

 

Mora: This one has learned that subject Mikayla is an experienced partner in the sexual arts. While this one did not glean additional data for the study from the experience, it did learn more effective techniques in love making.

 

Mikayla: So what will you do now?

 

36503939912_d72d53acf5_b.jpg

 

Mora: This one will head to Whiterun. Many women of action there. One in particular is skilled with both swords and magic.

 

Mikayla (whispers): Celena...

 

Mora: Farewell, Mikayla.

 

Mikayla (to herself): Wait, something’s not quite right here.

 

36503939982_ecafaaf642_b.jpg

 

Mikayla (to herself): Looks like that patron found his gauntlets and is seeking revenge on the barkeep.

 

36277357740_63105cf9ef_b.jpg

 

Mikayla (to herself): She seems like a girl who can handle herself. But she’s also a little indisposed at the moment.

 

36503940132_6ae7f4d78b_b.jpg

 

Mikayla (to herself): I might be able to defend her with her weapons stashed nearby

 

36277357970_b0828a72f7_b.jpg

 

Mikayla (to herself): But that would also leave Master Celena to face down Mora alone.

 

36503940212_d71d8625bc_b.jpg

 

Mikayla (to herself): Celena’s a deadly serious girl who doesn’t like to lose. She might take the fight way too seriously.

 

36277358160_03125bc3ed_b.jpg

 

Mikayla (to herself): I’m afraid of who might get hurt in that clash.

 

36277357640_7a293e3727_b.jpg

 

Mikayla: What should I do?

 

A: Save Divina

 

B: Save Celena

 

Please leave your choice in the comments below!

 

6 Comments


Recommended Comments

Nice! well she is much closer to Divina she might have time for both if saving Divina doesn't take too long. ;) I would have to go for A for now. She could arrive on time just when the situation with Mora and Celena reaches it's peak. :D peak...ha ha ;)  

Link to comment

Why not save both in some sexual and devious way? It's not easy but since I can only choose one...

A - Divina

Link to comment

Divina put less fight than I expected but... It looks Mikayla is now fond of data gathering too. :D

 

Choice « A » for me, Celena is armed whereas Divina isn't. :)

 

 

This one will head to Whiterun. Many women of action there. One in particular is skilled with both swords and magic.

Malicia : It's true I'm very skilled, but I live in Winterhold not Whiterune.

tang.gif

Link to comment

Nice! well she is much closer to Divina she might have time for both if saving Divina doesn't take too long. ;) I would have to go for A for now. She could arrive on time just when the situation with Mora and Celena reaches it's peak. :D peak...ha ha ;)

 

First one for A!  Mikayla might arrive in time for Celena, but she might not. Cat man maybe a bit much for her to handle unarmed and unarmored... 

 

Why not save both in some sexual and devious way? It's not easy but since I can only choose one...

A - Divina

 

Next one for A!  Divina declawed the cat man.  Not sure he'll be down for anything sexual or devious.   

 

Save Divina

 

Yet another A!  Thanks Prince! 

 

Divina put less fight than I expected but... It looks Mikayla is now fond of data gathering too. :D

 

Choice « A » for me, Celena is armed whereas Divina isn't. :)

 

 

This one will head to Whiterun. Many women of action there. One in particular is skilled with both swords and magic.

Malicia : It's true I'm very skilled, but I live in Winterhold not Whiterune.

tang.gif

 

Divina: Olive man was just a trouble-maker not a murder...I don't like to hurt them, too badly. 

 

Another for Divina! 

 

B - Celena

 

There we go! Someone who is a good Ward! 1 for Celena.  

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...