Jump to content
  • entries
    701
  • comments
    3,511
  • views
    53,594

Lies, tricks, and false excuses


Evaloves4

617 views

Malicija already had several “interventions” and she had to fill the log for each one of them with the name of the customer, the type of job she was doing, time spent on that particular job, and similar. At the end it has to be signed by the customer. She hates that part. Lidija convinced her that she needs to keep track of her activities so we can pay her accordingly. If she doesn't do it, she will not be paid. She also told her that she will be checking her logs if she is telling the truth. This is the practice we do for every worker in the Hotel, with no exceptions.

 

 

When the snow started to fall on Tuesday in the mountain area east of our city, my Prince and Ivy, who have flexible working hours, checked if they were needed in the Hotel and then went home, took the children, and went to play on the snow. I couldn’t go since I had some obligations. Silvano was with them. Oh my, they had such a great time. I saw them on a video my Ivy sent me and it melted my heart seeing them happy. They sent me numerous kisses, hugs and "we miss you, maama" and they were soooo thrilled about the time they had in the snow that when they returned home, they couldn’t wait to tell me about it. So, I listened to them while they interrupted each other in speaking. After that, they ran to their room to play and enjoy the tea my mom made for them. The three of us went to the bathroom and had sex under the shower. Very soon after supper, the children went to sleep since they were very tired. We had our evening routine and Silvano made us smile rushing on the date with Malicija afterward.

 

 

Croats are soccer fanatics. They are crazy about it. Since Croatia played against Morocco in the morning hours yesterday, the ministry of education let students in all schools go home earlier and watch the match. The Hotel was full of guests who came to watch the match. Antonio had to send extra security guards so that guests wouldn’t destroy inventory and crash bottles and glasses. We are the family but business is business and he fairly charged Hotel for this service. Lidija informed all workers who have no deadlines, and who did their tasks and obligations, that they are permitted to watch the match. Well, it turned out that Damir neglected his deadlines and he secretly watched the match on his computer. One of the girls from the office reported him to Lidija who invited him to her office and rebuked him saying that if he ignores her orders once more, she will financially punish him. He apologized. My Fran also had a short conversation with him about his working ethics. My luvs? They don’t care about soccer and watching sports at all, but if they will care, they wouldn't neglect their tasks and obligaitons.

 

 

But, Silvano was very cute. He came to the Hotel and asked my Prince if he can help Malicija in doing her obligations so he can be with her. He promised they will not have sex and will not watch the game if she is on duty. My Prince let him be with her because he fully trust him. Silvano is a man of his word too. Anyway, Lidija asked him later if Malicija tried to have sex with him and if she neglected her duties because of the match. Since he doesn’t lie, he confessed that she tried to have sex with him during working hours and she tried to avoid her duty twice so she can watch the match, but when he told her that he will report it to Lidija because he will not compromise his friendship with us, she was mad with him, but she did her duties. They had reconciliation sex during her break.

 

 

Although Croatians played tied, we still had a high number of watchers of WSC matches in the Hotel. When Germany lost from Japan, some German guests, being disappointed, started to be too loud and crashed few bottles and glasses, but Antonio’s security guards restrained them very quickly. After paying for the caused damage, whey were forced to leave the Hotel. My Prince checked the coming matches to better organize the work and the security in the Hotel. He discovered that Italians aren’t participants in the World soccer championship. He showed it to me, but he didn’t say a word against my dad. I knew he caught him in a lie. My dad said they will come to our house to watch only Italians, Croats, and the finale. He tricked us because he knew we do not follow sports. I confronted him when we arrived home, but I couldn’t be angry with him because he lied because he likes to be with us. I only told him that he should never lie to us and make false excuses just to be with us and our children. He hugged me, kissed me, and apologized. Then, the old sneaky weasel said:

- Since Italians won’t be playing, can we follow two more representations instead?

I blasted in laughter and said:

- Of course, dad, watch whomever you like.

Dad: Will you let the cute red watch the games with me? I like her comments during the game. She is very bright.

Me: Sure, dad. I am positive that my Prince and Ivy will agree. (I asked them later and they did).

My dad kissed me on the forehead and walked to his seat dancing and humming. Yes, some people would use lies, tricks, and false excuses to accomplish their goals. Although some of these are harmless like in the case of my dad, but still … I used to be one of them, but not anymore.

Edited by Evaloves4

17 Comments


Recommended Comments

What? Where's the drama? The intrigue? The nefarious plots and players? All this "happiness" and everyone getting along is making me suicidal. :classic_tongue:

Link to comment
Just now, KoolHndLuke said:

What? Where's the drama? The intrigue? The nefarious plots and players? All this "happiness" and everyone getting along is making me suicidal. :classic_tongue:

> :classic_laugh:

> There was a lot of drama, but you missed to see it :classic_wink:

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

You should tell him only if he watches the USA team, and cheer them on!  :)

 

Go USA!

I know it's the world cup, but my Avs are on a streak. Just saying.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

You should tell him only if he watches the USA team, and cheer them on!  :)

 

 

4 hours ago, zelphador23 said:

Go USA!

I know it's the world cup, but my Avs are on a streak. Just saying.

 

> I have no problem with it, but my dad cares not about international teams outside the Europe. if he wouldn't cheer for Italy and Croatia, the he would cheer for Spain, or Holland or England. :)

giphy.gif?cid=36b14fac5grg68llr0m41mw7pro9zjiw50v4oa0yu4r2bk5d&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
 
Edited by Evaloves4
Link to comment

No false mercy for drunken and misbehaving german fans :classic_dry:!

Spoiler

I'm quite sick of excuses for being drunk and misbehaving. Double so for hiding their asshole-ism behind sports.

 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, worik said:

No false mercy for drunken and misbehaving german fans :classic_dry:!

  Reveal hidden contents

I'm quite sick of excuses for being drunk and misbehaving. Double so for hiding their asshole-ism behind sports.

 

> Agree. We also believe and say that alcohol, violence and cheering doesn't go together.

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Agree. We also believe and say that alcohol, violence and cheering doesn't go together.

Then never go to an NFL (US football) game, unless you are in one of the suites.

 

Poor behavior at sporting events are universal, I don't think the Germans have the market cornered on that.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Then never go to an NFL (US football) game, unless you are in one of the suites.

 

Poor behavior at sporting events are universal, I don't think the Germans have the market cornered on that.

> talking about violence; the worse fans of soccer club by the name Dinamo in our country are BBB - Bad Blue boys. Pure vandals. They do not follow their club to cheer for them, but to fight the fans of opposite club, destroy public and private properties and similar shit. I was never attracted to watch any sport alive for that and similar reasons.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

I was never attracted to watch any sport alive for that and similar reasons.

I'm very fond of athletics, long-distance running especially :classic_happy: I might add that I hardly see any alcohol there.

Spoiler

PM-29.2018-003-Streckenimpression.jpg

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, worik said:

I'm very fond of athletics, long-distance running especially :classic_happy: I might add that I hardly see any alcohol there.

  Reveal hidden contents

PM-29.2018-003-Streckenimpression.jpg

 

> Well, my Prince isn't into sport watching especially soccer, but he likes to watch athletics (on TV), ladies high jump from time to time. :) I am sure you know the reason. ;) As for me I am rather in watching romantic movies, fashion, dancing contest.

Edited by Evaloves4
Link to comment

Oh, I am a typical US male, love watching US football, Baseball (Red's fan so..... it hurts to watch), and college (and high school) basketball but I can only stand European football to the point where one of the players make a fake flop to draw a yellow card.    I usually have unkind (and decidedly non diplomatic) words and turn off the TV in disgust.   Unless it is super over the top and funny.

 

Link to comment
29 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Oh, I am a typical US male, love watching US football, Baseball (Red's fan so..... it hurts to watch), and college (and high school) basketball but I can only stand European football to the point where one of the players make a fake flop to draw a yellow card.    I usually have unkind (and decidedly non diplomatic) words and turn off the TV in disgust.   Unless it is super over the top and funny.

 

> For some reason I don't see you as "typical" sport fan, rather as the person of the books and intelligence :D (saying "typical" sport fan in our culture means low intelligence, adrenaline feeder and intolerant person. This is especially the character lines of the soccer fans). :)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Evaloves4 said:

> For some reason I don't see you as "typical" sport fan, rather as the person of the books and intelligence :D (saying "typical" sport fan in our culture means low intelligence, adrenaline feeder and intolerant person. This is especially the character lines of the soccer fans). :)

Thank you and that makes two of us as you are certainly not the typical person who posts here.  In fact you have taught me much about a world I know very little of with your blog entries.   

 

However, I think it is surprising that there are those who would use sporting events as a reason to engage in violence, I mean winning a major tournament is one thing, but to do it just to cause chaos?    Time to send those boys to UKR to enlist in the fight against Russia.  

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

 

However, I think it is surprising that there are those who would use sporting events as a reason to engage in violence, I mean winning a major tournament is one thing, but to do it just to cause chaos?    Time to send those boys to UKR to enlist in the fight against Russia.  

 

 

> Those are exactly my Prince's words about those those who practice and enjoy in violence. He said: "You like to hurt people, don't harm innocent, go to the war or on the streets and hurt oppressors, aggressors, rapist and torturers ...!"

 

> And thank you for such a nice compliment :)

Edited by Evaloves4
Link to comment

I see... I guess if there is a man Malicija loves involved she seems to forget her saviors. :sweat_smile: Looks like Silvano is gonna have to help her keep her heart in the right place. :mrgreen::heart:;):thumbsup: 

Link to comment
30 minutes ago, Jay-Omms said:

I see... I guess if there is a man Malicija loves involved she seems to forget her saviors. :sweat_smile: Looks like Silvano is gonna have to help her keep her heart in the right place. :mrgreen::heart:;):thumbsup: 

> some people doesn't change so quickly and over night. I know Malicija is grateful for everything we have done for her, and although she promised she will try hard to change and not to screw up,  it's not easy for her to stop being villain over the night. That's why she has Silvano, Lidija, me and Sonja to help her. :)

Link to comment

×
×
  • Create New...