Jump to content
  • entries
    652
  • comments
    3,243
  • views
    51,603

Like father like son


Evaloves4

440 views

I was very busy last several days, so busy that I hadn’t much time to log in LL. Some serious paper work and very important business decisions occupied me. My luvs were busy too, but not for the Hotel. They had some body guarding and security jobs for Antonio. They had to interfere during one security job to separate conflicted sides and keep tensions low. After the work they spent time with the children on the fresh air since it was very warm. While my luvs were with the children, my Fran and I brought the work home and we worked together. One day he was in very good mood and he often kissed me. My Prince made us laugh when he said seeing it:

- Say, Fran does Stipe knows you turned to straight?

Fran: What nonsense are you talking, crazy savage?! I was never straight and I will never be!

Prince: Then stop slobbering over my wife’s face, you maggot.

 

 

Speaking of the children, I see more of Prince’s character in Mikey. Two of them are his very “Trade mark”. First, he doesn’t like to be forced on anything. It has opposite reaction on him. Mikey obeys most of the time when he was forbidden to do something, but he has problem with “must” if it isn’t explained to him “why he must”. My Prince is very successful in that and whenever Mikey refuse to do something, he obeys when my Prince nicely explain to him why he must do it. He uses kind, gentle talk because such approach always works. He is sensitive child and you will always win his heart with nice approach. Second, Mikey is very compassionate child. My Prince was sitting on the balcony watching the pictures of his dad, Uncle, sister and mom Boss deeply sighing. He was sad and quiet. Mikey came to me asking me what is wrong with his tata. I told him that he is missing his loved ones. Mikey went to him and just climbed on his lap and wrapping his arms around his neck, he laid his head on his chest saying no words. It melted my Prince so much that he showered his head with kisses. It is interesting how some genetically behavior cloned itself from father on his son. Precious is mixture of his and my Ivy’s character which makes her good balanced little lady. I hope it will stay that way. I love my Ivy with all my being, but she is too wild and rough very beautiful woman.

 

 

My Prince’s ass became popular in the family. Since the night Zdenka slapped his butt commending its cuteness, she told everyone about it next morning during the family coffee. Everyone laughed and whoever passed by him and had opportunity, slapped his nice ass. Of course, my Prince had to tease my Fran when he tried to do it saying: “Go ahead, Fran, if you want to walk around with broken arm.” We died laughing seeing Fran’s confused face and hesitation since he wasn’t sure if my Prince will punish him for slapping his butt. (No, he wouldn’t but my Fran is always insecure about my Prince’s threats).

 

 

Lidija is practicing playing guitar, I mean the introductory theory. My Ivy simply couldn’t leave her alone saying:

- You see, my cherry pie, it would be nice if you will show your appreciation to my husband for teaching you guitar for free.

Lidija: What kind of appreciation?

Ivy: Glad you asked. Well, you can give him a blowjob from time to time ….

Oh, my, my Prince soooo died laughing while she addressed various insult and swears to my Ivy.

 

 

Everything else was normal. No incidents, no fighting, just peaceful family, regular sex and working days. I fully recovered from flu and enjoy the life in fullness.

Edited by Evaloves4

22 Comments


Recommended Comments

Quote

just peaceful family

If we have no peace in the family, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.

 


 

Link to comment

:classic_laugh: Blowjobs are for trumpet or flute lessons, guitar is handjob.

Clearly, Ivy needs to learn a lot about "currencies"

Maybe you should give Lidija a hint that Ivy had it wrong.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, dharvinia said:

If we have no peace in the family, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.

 


 

> Correct, when I say we had peaceful family and other days I didn't mean we fought. No, we rarely and I mean , very rarely fight. :) I wanted to say that family members hadn't problems from outside, the world :D

Link to comment
3 hours ago, worik said:

:classic_laugh: Blowjobs are for trumpet or flute lessons, guitar is handjob.

Clearly, Ivy needs to learn a lot about "currencies"

Maybe you should give Lidija a hint that Ivy had it wrong.

> My Ivy knew exactly what she was saying :P My Prince doesn't enjoy so much in handjob like in blowjob. :) Hands are just additional tool in first tool, mouth and tongue. :D

Edited by Evaloves4
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> My Ivy knew exactly what she was saying :P My Prince doesn't enjoy so much in handjob like in blowjob. :) Hands are just additional tool in first tool, mouth and tongue. :D

I skip hand jobs all together.  Men have their specific way of doing that themselves, plus they can already do that on their own...so I just go straight to the mouth. Lol. Never met a man yet to turn down a BJ. They turn into kids on xmas day lol.

Link to comment

Also, Eva, I feel ya. I've had a crazy week myself. I have been sick with COVID, all week. I'm vaxxed and still got it...plus I have a kidney stone...soooooo been kinda shitty all week.

Link to comment

Again the similarities! My son is like a clone of my husband. They are constantly doing things together, whether playing (outside), watching classic American cartoons, comedies, Batman  (TV show and new movies), Avengers movies! 

 

And I think it is that my son wishes to impress his father, and to be like him. Sadly, my husband also was this way when very young, but talks about having lived the "teen years", which carried well beyond, when he saw his father as always wrong. 

 

He says that for years, he got older, but it was when he realized that his father was right all those years, that he finally began to grow up. ))) He is desperate to figure out how to avoid those trouble years with our son.

Link to comment
30 minutes ago, zelphador23 said:

Also, Eva, I feel ya. I've had a crazy week myself. I have been sick with COVID, all week. I'm vaxxed and still got it...plus I have a kidney stone...soooooo been kinda shitty all week.

> Damn, I feel sorry. Wish you the best.

😥

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Again the similarities! My son is like a clone of my husband. They are constantly doing things together, whether playing (outside), watching classic American cartoons, comedies, Batman  (TV show and new movies), Avengers movies! 

 

And I think it is that my son wishes to impress his father, and to be like him. Sadly, my husband also was this way when very young, but talks about having lived the "teen years", which carried well beyond, when he saw his father as always wrong. 

 

He says that for years, he got older, but it was when he realized that his father was right all those years, that he finally began to grow up. ))) He is desperate to figure out how to avoid those trouble years with our son.

> There was a short time period when my Prince had cold relationship with his father. It was his teenager period. Whatever his dad told him, my Prince saw it as stupid. Some years after he confessed to him that he was right in everything he said. I am happy that my Prince's father passed away in peace and that they had fully recovered relationship before he died.

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Damn, I feel sorry. Wish you the best.

😥

Ehh, shit happens. Thanks for well wishes. 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, zelphador23 said:

Ehh, shit happens. Thanks for well wishes. 

> You are welcome. I see you as my LL friend and I am sincerely concerned about you.

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> You are welcome. I see you as my LL friend and I am sincerely concerned about you.

Thanks hun! That's sweet of you. I'm fine, just in pain as I go through this thing. The COVID is mild and I'm over that really, the kidney stone...that's really what sucks. 

Link to comment
53 minutes ago, zelphador23 said:

Also, Eva, I feel ya. I've had a crazy week myself. I have been sick with COVID, all week. I'm vaxxed and still got it...plus I have a kidney stone...soooooo been kinda shitty all week.

:classic_sad: Get well soon!

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, worik said:

:classic_sad: Get well soon!

Thanks, looking forward to the weekend,  teaching remote all week is...weird. not a fan.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Evaloves4 said:

> There was a short time period when my Prince had cold relationship with his father. It was his teenager period. Whatever his dad told him, my Prince saw it as stupid. Some years after he confessed to him that he was right in everything he said. I am happy that my Prince's father passed away in peace and that they had fully recovered relationship before he died.

Again same. But, my husband's life became complicated with a horrible woman, and the distance remained for some time, as he refused to listen to his father's warnings. When they split, he and his father became close again. ))))

 

My husband tells that his fondest memories are when he was perhaps 7 to 10 years, and riding with his father to work on Saturdays in his truck. When his father died, the only thing he wanted was to be pallbearer who stood at head on the right side of his father, as he had been when they rode together in the truck.

 

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

Again same. But, my husband's life became complicated with a horrible woman, and the distance remained for some time, as he refused to listen to his father's warnings. When they split, he and his father became close again. ))))

 

My husband tells that his fondest memories are when he was perhaps 7 to 10 years, and riding with his father to work on Saturdays in his truck. When his father died, the only thing he wanted was to be pallbearer who stood at head on the right side of his father, as he had been when they rode together in the truck.

 

 

> My goodness, I can't believe how things were similar about our husbands. :D You see, before he died, Prince's father was very ill. His wife left him with my Prince's sister since he couldn't provide for the family anymore. But my price stayed to nurse him together with his fiance in that time till his father passed away. So, he was very heart broken when his father died since he loved him very much.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> My goodness, I can't believe how things were similar about our husbands. :D You see, before he died, Prince's father was very ill. His wife left him with my Prince's sister since he couldn't provide for the family anymore. But my price stayed to nurse him together with his fiance in that time till his father passed away. So, he was very heart broken when his father died since he loved him very much.

Sometimes, a frightening mirror. My husband's father was also very ill, and bed ridden. My husband visited every day to help his mom care for him. His last words were, "see you tomorrow", kissed his forehead. His father said he loved him too.

 

My husband's sister stayed there that night. She called in the morning to tell him their father had died that night. She was the one to find him. We arrived, and my husband went to the room and sat with his father. He talked to him, cried a little and promised to care for his mother. I do not think his sister or mother ever saw a tear. He told me he must be their strength, and that in private, I must be his.

 

What does make my husband happy is that they had long been able to say that they love each other. ))))))

Link to comment

Oh Mikey... What a Great little guy. :)

 

Prince holding the photo of Loved ones that passed reminded me to tell you today is the anniversary of my father's passing. 1/28/1997 R.I.P. 🙏

 

I had a friend in school that has an ass all the girls what to slap and he would alway wear tight jeans to show them off. My brother and I would call him- Ass Choker Man! :sweat_smile: So on that note You and Ivy at the same time give Prince a slap on the ass for me and tell him I said Good Game! :sweat_smile::heart:;):thumbsup:  

Edited by Jay-Omms
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Jay-Omms said:

Oh Mikey... What a Great little guy. :)

 

Prince holding the photo of Loved ones that passed reminded me to tell you today is the anniversary of my father's passing. 1/28/1997 R.I.P. 🙏

 

I had a friend in school that has an ass all the girls what to slap and he would alway wear tight jeans to show them off. My brother and I would call him- Ass Choker Man! :sweat_smile: So on that note You and Ivy at the same time give Prince a slap on the ass for me and tell him I said Good Game! :sweat_smile::heart:;):thumbsup:  

> My condolences, Jay.😥

> Everybody in the family agreed that he has very cute slapping inviting ass. Nobody said anything until Zdenka slapped his ass and said why she did it. Now, she opened the door for ass slapping. :D

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Evaloves4 said:

> My condolences, Jay.😥

> Everybody in the family agreed that he has very cute slapping inviting ass. Nobody said anything until Zdenka slapped his ass and said why she did it. Now, she opened the door for ass slapping. :D

:sweat_smile::thumbsup:

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Jay-Omms said:

Prince holding the photo of Loved ones that passed reminded me to tell you today is the anniversary of my father's passing. 1/28/1997 R.I.P. 🙏

:classic_sad:  🕯️

Link to comment

×
×
  • Create New...