Jump to content
  • entries
    652
  • comments
    3,234
  • views
    51,571

Failed business plans


Evaloves4

500 views

In my previous diary I missed to tell you why my Prince was tensed after conversation with dad Boss while ago, but here it is now. That day, dad Boss told him that he had a video chat with Mister “XXX” in which they agreed that he will financially help dad Boss to buy rest hotel shares that will make him full owner of the Hotel (property). In return, Mister “XXX” will become equal partner in Hotel business. Furthermore, they agreed that Dad Boss will transfer the Hotel ownership (on my Prince) and his partnership (on me) after his death, so that family business continue. That was the topic of their conversation then and when my Prince and dad Boss collected Mister “XXX” and his wife at the airport. My Prince loves dad Boss and he’ll do anything for him, but he couldn’t do this. He was never a money lover, careerist and he never longed to be rich. He always says we have more than we need. So, he was tensed because he had to tell dad Boss that he is strongly against it. My Ivy and I agreed with him and we took his side supporting him without reserve. They were disappointed because their business plans failed, but they accepted and respected our decision. So, at the end, it will be as it was before: we will work in the Hotel as long as we want or until we take villa business from Zdenka which will happen after her death.

 

We met one more time with Nick and Adriana before they returned to Ireland. They wanted to take us out for supper in some fancy restaurant, but we insisted on pizza. So, we went to pizzeria that makes excellent vegetarian pizzas. When we had chance, we fucked our Prince in the women restroom. Girls and ladies were nice and they gave us enough privacy. Anyway, we had great time and next day they returned to Ireland. They might be back for Easter.

 

We sold all tickets for New Year Eve in the Hotel. We weren’t present at the celebration, as it was earlier practice. The person in charge told us that it was fantastic and that everything went well. The three of us celebrated New Year Eve with our family and Mister “XXX” and his wife at our house. We had supper together, we enjoyed in dancing and music and when children were tired and sleepy, we put them to sleep. Some 15 min. after the midnight, we took a shower, kissed our children and our parents who stayed babysitting Mikey and Precious and were ready to go to Matija’s house to have group sex with our “Fantastic 4”. When my Fran made “I sooo envy you” face and when he got sharp look from Stipe, we died laughing. They knew where we were going and why, but our parents didn’t. They wouldn’t approve it if they did.

 

We fucked some three hours in various combinations although we mostly fucked in preferred ones. It was great and we fully enjoyed, especially my Ivy. Oh, yes, almost forgot, since they had some fruit, the three of us demonstrate food sex. They became very horny seeing us how much we enjoy in it especially in combination with my Prince’s hot and sweet cum. We fucked like crazy. After the sex, we took shower and returned home. Our children were sleeping, just like my parents in the living room. We didn’t wake them up, so they slept till late morning. Than they quickly cleaned the house and went home to prepare lunch. It didn’t take long since the meals were ready for serving. All family gathered again and we had great time. After going to the park for it was very warm sunshine day, we had our evening routine, watched the movies and had sex. If you ask me, we had excellent New Year Eve.

 

During my diary adoption and translation, my Prince and Ivy went on the road, taking Mister “XXX” and his wife to the airport. My Ivy was very happy that she was going with my Prince. She was all over him saying that she will fuck him and suck him during their driving back home. Can’t wait to hear what she did to him.

Edited by Evaloves4

10 Comments


Recommended Comments

Quote

After going to the park for it was very warm sunshine day,

Well, my friend, out here it is presently -24 c going down to -31 c tonight.

Tomorrow it will be -28 C  with a low of -33 C in the evening and that is with  4 hours of sunshine.

So no trips to the beach for us.

?

Link to comment
2 hours ago, dharvinia said:

Well, my friend, out here it is presently -24 c going down to -31 c tonight.

Tomorrow it will be -28 C  with a low of -33 C in the evening and that is with  4 hours of sunshine.

So no trips to the beach for us.

?

> I would die on that temperature. I don't like any number below zero :) 

Link to comment

Prince doesn't have to be rich he could use that money to help the people and help the neighborhood. Donate that money to help fight and reduce crime in your area and make the people strong and unite them. Hopefully that would at least ease the burden so he doesn't feel like he has too much but much to give back. It would strengthen the friends and family protection. If simple life is what you seek you can always pass the torch no need to pile responsibilities on yourself. :):heart:;):thumbsup:

Link to comment

And I was thinking you don't let that money sit on you. You use it to help the people and the hotel. And if and when another lockdown happens or you wanna help some in need and keep the employees working not having to let them go you can afford to do so. You won't have to take extra jobs. Need I say more? 

:sweat_smile::heart:;):thumbsup:

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Jay-Omms said:

Prince doesn't have to be rich he could use that money to help the people and help the neighborhood. Donate that money to help fight and reduce crime in your area and make the people strong and unite them. Hopefully that would at least ease the burden so he doesn't feel like he has too much but much to give back. It would strengthen the friends and family protection. If simple life is what you seek you can always pass the torch no need to pile responsibilities on yourself. :):heart:;):thumbsup:

> It's not that simple as it looks like, my good friend :) Having so much responsibilities and properties and money isn't like in the movies: you enjoy in the sun laying on the beach doing nothing. It is possible if others do your job. But that's not, us, and not my Prince. Some things I didn't say in the diary because I didn't see them as important. He knows the heaviness of the responsibility and hard work. Dad Boss and Mister"XXX" told him that if we accept their offer, there's gonna be hard work and sweat and blood first couple of years. And that it requires sacrifice. No, we don't want that. He simply follows his heart which tells him that nothing is more important than the family. He doesn't want our children to grow up without their father as he grew up without his. I truly appreciate your suggestion, but  again, it is not that simple as it looks like. :)

Edited by Evaloves4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Evaloves4 said:

> It's not that simple as it looks like, my good friend :) Having so much responsibilities and properties and money isn't like in the movies: you enjoy in the son laying on the beach doing nothing. It is possible if others do your job. But that's not, us, and not my Prince. Some things I didn't say in the diary because I didn't see them as important. He knows the heaviness of the responsibility and hard work. He simply follows his heart which tells him that nothing is more important than the family. He doesn't want our children to grow up without their father as he grew up without his. I truly appreciate your suggestion, but  again, it is not that simple as it looks like. :)

 

I didn't say it would be simple. I know full well the responsibility. That's why he can't do it alone and shouldn't. At least the business should go to someone Dad boss can trust if there is such a person. :pensive: I guess I didn't like to see Dad Boss sad is all. :)

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Jay-Omms said:

 

I didn't say it would be simple. I know full well the responsibility. That's why he can't do it alone and shouldn't. At least the business should go to someone Dad boss can trust if there is such a person. :pensive: I guess I didn't like to see Dad Boss sad is all. :)

> Dad Boss doesn't trust anyone, but my Prince and he wanted only him to be inheritor of his business. That also included me. As for helping people and community more, we already talked we'll do it when we will inherit Villa business. You see what am I talking about? My luvs are already busy doing two jobs - in the Hotel and for Antonio. Villa will be third job and if my Prince accepted dad Boss's offer, it will be fourth job and you can kiss your family life good bye. :( No, none of us wants to do that. And dad Boss, although being sad and disappointed, he understands, respect and support my Prince's attitude - family is only that matters. :)

Edited by Evaloves4
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Dad Boss doesn't trust anyone, but my Prince and he wanted only him to be inheritor of his business. That also included me. As for helping people and community more, we already talked we'll do it when we will inherit Villa business. You see what am I talking about? My luvs are already busy doing two jobs - in the Hotel and for Antonio. Villa will be third job and if my Prince accepted dad Boss's offer, it will be fourth job and you can kiss your family life good bye. :( No, none of us wants to do that. And dad Boss, although being sad and disappointed, he understands, respect and support my Prince's attitude - family is only that matters. :)

 

That would be a Fourth Job?! My Goodness... Stop working so much! :sweat_smile::heart:;):thumbsup: 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Jay-Omms said:

 

That would be a Fourth Job?! My Goodness... Stop working so much! :sweat_smile::heart:;):thumbsup: 

 

Ha Ha Smile Sticker by EmojiI Love You Hearts Sticker by EmojiValentines Day Love Sticker by Emoji

>You see. My Prince loves all family members and he can't say 'no' when they need him. But, they are short time works. On long term job offers, he always calculate how much time it will take him from us, especially our children. That's why he rejected dad Boss's offer although it wasn't easy.

Edited by Evaloves4
Link to comment
On 1/2/2022 at 8:36 AM, Evaloves4 said:

 

Ha Ha Smile Sticker by EmojiI Love You Hearts Sticker by EmojiValentines Day Love Sticker by Emoji

>You see. My Prince loves all family members and he can't say 'no' when they need him. But, they are short time works. On long term job offers, he always calculate how much time it will take him from us, especially our children. That's why he rejected dad Boss's offer although it wasn't easy.

:)

Link to comment

×
×
  • Create New...