Jump to content
  • entries
    45
  • comments
    244
  • views
    2,657

Disclaimer


Evaloves4

504 views

5a445f3d5ae98ae2a61315f6531ca421.jpg.bf767af9060eec3a47757e29c562ef18.jpg   7c7fc795dd6a44b1c8158595ff797023.jpg.2d2cab50693712c5159c833fe2e493fd.jpg   57d69754d18bc8b7f6a876d3903c8bc0.jpg.e6192f9d61f578df9442fa7ceca93f02.jpg

 

> Seeing these pictures on Pinterest I was angry and the first thought that came to my mind was: these girls love the horses in more inappropriate way like, they would love to ride them, but not on their backs. Even if the horses on these pictures might be mares, their showing of affection to them is very wrong - it is very sexual. But what is interesting that some people would less criticize and judge bestiality and zoofilia than homosexuals, lesbians and bisexuals. Having sex with same gender makes them sick, but bestiality is OK. It's fucking insane, frustrating and makes me very angry.

 

> People (male population in general) likes to talk and watch women having sex with animals, but they "hide under the carpet" male sex with animals like it doesn't happening. Just look the pictures of bestiality on LL. You'll never find male fucking any animal. But, the reality shows opposite. I checked several bestiality sites and and found a lot of videos where men fucked various animals. If they talk about such men they call them psychos and weirdos and crazy, but if the women does it they are horny sluts and bitches. Why am I saying this? I hate generalizations!!! Many people here, on LL talks about us, women like we hardly can wait to be fucked by EVERY man and MOST animals, preferably horses and dogs. Well, that's fucking wrong and untrue. Not every woman likes to fuck every man and not every woman loves bestiality. As a matter of fact more women hates it than like it. My wife and I are among them. It's disgusting! I hate to be labeled as bestiality lover by default just because I am a woman!

Edited by EvalovesEP

14 Comments


Recommended Comments

Are you forgetting about Malicija_o.png.2b34c899d43427caf3d7629288fd2657.png??? :O 

Are you gonna shun her for what she loves to do? :bawling:...

Spoiler

Ride horses Silly. What did you think I mean? :):heart:;):thumbsup:

 

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Jay-Omms said:

Are you forgetting about Malicija_o.png.2b34c899d43427caf3d7629288fd2657.png??? :O 

Are you gonna shun her for what she loves to do? :bawling:...

  Reveal hidden contents

Ride horses Silly. What did you think I mean? :):heart:;):thumbsup:

 

CC: @Tirloque

> I'll say no word. My Prince would gladly comment to this, but not me ;) :P For me, Malicija is beautiful stable owner near Windhelm with bushy bush. Nothing more, nothing less. :D

 

Link to comment
Quote

Many people here, on LL talks about us, women like we hardly can wait to be fucked by EVERY man and MOST animals, preferably horses and dogs. Well, that's fucking wrong and untrue. Not every woman likes to fuck every man and not every woman loves bestiality. As a matter of fact more women hates it than like it. My wife and I are among them. It's disgusting! I hate to be labeled as bestiality lover by default just because I am a woman!

LL isn't a good reflection from the general population ; we are more open minded towards sex in general, and that includes a lot of sexual behaviors and orientations that could be described as minority. This indeed could lead to consider some fantasies as globally liked, while they only appeal to some. Homosexual love, incest, relationship with several people, BSDM, footworship, bestiality. All of those will in fact only appeal to some.

 

Now :

  • It's not because some fantasies are appealing when imaginary that they would necessary be in real life. In fact in a lot of situations where women are involved, it's the woman herself which is fantasied upon ; hence the dominance of females in fictions around here.
  • Sexual orientation is a private area where freedom should rule. As long as it doesn't hurts another being, who are we to judge ?
  • Children/pedophilia are obviously the only generally accepted no go, as a being in development gets hurts in his/her development.

 

Now, regarding IRL bestiality (very different from fantasied bestiality), it's debatable whether animals can express consent or not, since they'll never use words even among them. I for my part do not share, and feel a bit sorry towards those who practice it, and the animals who are involved. Yet, I have witnessed a more than strange behaviors from a dog once that made me think he sort of became addicted to it. As sorry as I felt for the owner,  as long as it's not forced, it's their problem how they deal with sexual deprivation, not mine. :classic_wink:

 

2 hours ago, Jay-Omms said:

Are you forgetting about Malicija_o.png.2b34c899d43427caf3d7629288fd2657.png??? :O 

Are you gonna shun her for what she loves to do? :bawling:...

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

ldyMRSUy_o.png « I'm very glad you thought at me about this, uh. :classic_dodgy:

                 But I very don't see what you're talking about, no. Could you be more specific ? :classic_shy: »

 

2 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

CC: @Tirloque

> I'll say no word. My Prince would gladly comment to this, but not me ;) :P For me, Malicija is beautiful stable owner near Windhelm with bushy bush. Nothing more, nothing less. :D

 

ldyMRSUy_o.png « I'm very pretty, very strong and very intelligent, yes.

                I do live near Winterhold though. And I don't own a whole stable. :classic_sleep:

 

                Plus it's very my own business what I do with my bush, you see ? :classic_lightbulb:  »

 

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

LL isn't a good reflection from the general population ; we are more open minded towards sex in general, and that includes a lot of sexual behaviors and orientations that could be described as minority. This indeed could lead to consider some fantasies as globally liked, while they only appeal to some. Homosexual love, incest, relationship with several people, BSDM, footworship, bestiality. All of those will in fact only appeal to some.

 

Now :

  • It's not because some fantasies are appealing when imaginary that they would necessary be in real life. In fact in a lot of situations where women are involved, it's the woman herself which is fantasied upon ; hence the dominance of females in fictions around here.
  • Sexual orientation is a private area where freedom should rule. As long as it doesn't hurts another being, who are we to judge ?
  • Children/pedophilia are obviously the only generally accepted no go, as a being in development gets hurts in his/her development.

 

Now, regarding IRL bestiality (very different from fantasied bestiality), it's debatable whether animals can express consent or not, since they'll never use words even among them. I for my part do not share, and feel a bit sorry towards those who practice it, and the animals who are involved. Yet, I have witnessed a more than strange behaviors from a dog once that made me think he sort of became addicted to it. As sorry as I felt for the owner,  as long as it's not forced, it's their problem how they deal with sexual deprivation, not mine. :classic_wink:

 

 

ldyMRSUy_o.png « I'm very glad you thought at me about this, uh. :classic_dodgy:

                 But I very don't see what you're talking about, no. Could you be more specific ? :classic_shy: »

 

 

ldyMRSUy_o.png « I'm very pretty, very strong and very intelligent, yes.

                I do live near Winterhold though. And I don't own a whole stable. :classic_sleep:

 

                Plus it's very my own business what I do with my bush, you see ? :classic_lightbulb:  »

 

 

> I just took LL as example which, as you nicely said, isn't very good choice. Although, some number of LL members doesn't know or doesn't want to distinguish fantasy from reality. They mostly see and treat their (female) characters they play as the women IRL. I have read several posts about such things. They were actual beliefs and  convictions. If it weren't like so, I wouldn't react.

> As for Malicija. Sorry. Wrong profession near wrong city. My mistake and my apology. But I was right about bushy bush :P

Edited by EvalovesEP
Link to comment

lol my reality xd, when bestiality is more accepted than my existence in my fucking country.

 

How come Im illegal, yet bestiality is legal here jeez xd.

 

Also bestiality is kinda dangerous, especially horses, you can die rather easily ?

 

" I hate to be labeled as bestiality lover by default just because I am a woman!"

 

I wonder how much deranged one need to be, to think such think on women <.<, cause holy shit, thats xd some hardcore stupid thing.

Edited by Resdayn
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> I just took LL as example which, as you nicely said, isn't very good choice. Although, some number of LL members doesn't know or doesn't want to distinguish fantasy from reality. They mostly see and treat their (female) characters they play as the women IRL. I have read several posts about such things. They were actual beliefs and  convictions. If it weren't like so, I wouldn't react.

You do realize that if that theory was true that would make of LL 99% of swingers, rapists, slavers and bestiality adepts ? That's just not true Eva, it's very different to explore/create stories about fantasies and to apply the behavior in real life.

 

Even if you look within one same story, it doesn't stands. See mine : we've got one character (Malicija) which seems to disapprove any non heterosexual behavior, and another (Tryade, her redhead sister) who on the contrary seems to engage in homosexuals acts.

IdV8BZTw_o.jpg zm48BUaR_o.jpg

If your hypothesis was true, that would make me both homosexual, and homophobic. Isn't that a contradiction ? :classic_wink:

 

So while it might be true for a minority ; fantasies and IRL behavior are two very different things, IMO.

52 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> As for Malicija. Sorry. Wrong profession near wrong city. My mistake and my apology. But I was right about bushy bush

 

ldyMRSUy_o.png « Maybe you're wrong about the bushy pee-pee too. You very can't check, you see ? :classic_happy: 

               Those pics above are very disappointing though. :classic_sleep: »

 

 

 

Edited by Tirloque
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

You do realize that if that theory was true that would make of LL 99% of swingers, rapists, slavers and bestiality adepts ? That's just not true Eva, it's very different to explore/create stories about fantasies and to apply the behavior in real life.

 

Even if you look within one same story, it doesn't stands. See mine : we've got one character (Malicija) which seems to disapprove any non heterosexual behavior, and another (Tryade, her redhead sister) who on the contrary seems to engage in homosexuals acts.

IdV8BZTw_o.jpg zm48BUaR_o.jpg

If your hypothesis was true, that would make me both homosexual, and homophobic. Isn't that a contradiction ? :classic_wink:

 

So while it might be true for a minority ; fantasies and IRL behavior are two very different things, IMO.

 

ldyMRSUy_o.png « Maybe you're wrong about the bushy pee-pee too. You very can't check, you see ? :classic_happy: 

               Those pics above are very disappointing though. :classic_sleep: »

 

 

 

> AGAIN, I didn't see opposite arguments. I know what i saw and what I have read and the comments of the people. :P When someone claimed: "I am a fat person and everyone on Internet is fat and male like me, only one person denied such statement.  I disagree that my "most males" is your "99%". I was mostly talking about people in real life who has such attitude. If you looking to see bestiality sex on such sites and you comment like "She loves it and the bitch is crazy about fucking with horses and the dogs...." and similar statements, how do you think I am suppose think about you. No different than sick perverted psycho. I would love to write more about it but I have no time and desire since this entry supposed to be my vent. If I wanted further discussion about this subject, I would certainly make it more detailed and ask people to participate in discussion.

> We finally come to disagreement :D

Edited by EvalovesEP
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

You do realize that if that theory was true that would make of LL 99% of swingers, rapists, slavers and bestiality adepts ? That's just not true Eva, it's very different to explore/create stories about fantasies and to apply the behavior in real life.

 

Even if you look within one same story, it doesn't stands. See mine : we've got one character (Malicija) which seems to disapprove any non heterosexual behavior, and another (Tryade, her redhead sister) who on the contrary seems to engage in homosexuals acts.

IdV8BZTw_o.jpg zm48BUaR_o.jpg

If your hypothesis was true, that would make me both homosexual, and homophobic. Isn't that a contradiction ? :classic_wink:

 

So while it might be true for a minority ; fantasies and IRL behavior are two very different things, IMO.

 

ldyMRSUy_o.png « Maybe you're wrong about the bushy pee-pee too. You very can't check, you see ? :classic_happy: 

               Those pics above are very disappointing though. :classic_sleep: »

 

 

 

 

By this, my stories would make a twisted image of me, and would make me a lesbian

Link to comment
34 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

 

By this, my stories would make a twisted image of me, and would make me a lesbian

> This is not what I am saying. You and him completely misunderstood my point. But I am giving up from further discussion because it is pointless and taken out of the context.

Edited by EvalovesEP
Link to comment
2 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

> This is not what I am saying. You and him completely misunderstood my point. But I am giving up from further discussion because it is pointless and taken out of the context.

 

I wanted joke <.<

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Resdayn said:

I wanted joke <.<

I know.  Eva's anger in that domain is certainly legitimate though, but I think she might generalize a bit too much her experience. :classic_smile:

 

3 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

> This is not what I am saying. You and him completely misunderstood my point. But I am giving up from further discussion because it is pointless and taken out of the context.

ldyMRSUy_o.png « I very agree. Resdayn is very saucy, and Tirloque always thinks he's right while he's a guy.

 

               It's way too useless talking to them, yes. :classic_sleepy: »

 

Edited by Tirloque
Link to comment

There is some psychology behind such, as this IS a "fetish" of sorts. No clue what the attraction is. In Kinky World mod for TS3, is "Zoolover" option which goes along with Pets EP. For years, I have seen images posted of female Sims having "sex" with dogs and horses, and one animators page where people constantly ask for the animations that he removed a while ago.

 

I very recently got the Pets EP. My reasons were mostly for my Demon Sims. OY! Not to have se with horses, but as they ARE the 4 Horse(Wo)men of the Apocalypse, they really kind of needed horses. Several pics of Sims riding were motivation. Also, my real husband had a dog that was quite a character, and I wished to give my Sim husband a similar dog.

 

Honesty... We all become a little curious, and Sims is a safe way to explore curiosities. So, I actually added THOSE animations, turned on that "Zoolover" option, added a Sim I do not care about to my household, and... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Animations removed and "Zoolover" OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never again!

 

Although, "Bear Fucker" was kind of funny...

 

 

Link to comment

Well, the one thing that no one seems to have mentioned is,   Bestiality is illegal,   and is slowly disappearing from the internet.  If you check the "Categories" of most porn sites it is not even listed as a choice.

 So any argument for or against is null and void, the decision has been made for you.

Let's just put this puppy to bed (in a non sexual way)

 

Link to comment
On 12/6/2021 at 5:26 AM, Tirloque said:

ldyMRSUy_o.png « I'm very glad you thought at me about this, uh. :classic_dodgy:

                 But I very don't see what you're talking about, no. Could you be more specific ? :classic_shy: »

 

I just remembered the jokes about you and horses is all. :smile:

On 12/6/2021 at 6:31 AM, EvalovesEP said:

I was mostly talking about people in real life who has such attitude. If you looking to see bestiality sex on such sites and you comment like "She loves it and the bitch is crazy about fucking with horses and the dogs...." and similar statements

 

We understand what you mean that some people actually apply that attitude into their daily life. And there are some comments where'd people that take their jokes too far that make you wonder if their giving themselves away. Then you would say- "Ah ha bear fucker come back and face justice!" ;):thumbsup:

Link to comment

×
×
  • Create New...