Jump to content

Lady Ver's romantic adventures(4/)


Resdayn

813 views

previous part: https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/12938-lady-vers-romantic-adventures3/

 

 

Lady Ver's romantic adventures(4/)

 

 

 

enb2021_5_2_07_33_55.jpg

 

We went deep in the forest south from Bruma...

 

enb2021_5_2_07_35_41.jpg

 

to the old ruins of Anga, ruins of an Ayleid city.

 

enb2021_5_2_07_36_51.jpg

 

All alone in the darkness and the dead city, our brave heroine me, Lady Ver decided to discover it alone...

 

enb2021_5_2_07_39_16.jpg

 

Which may or not may, I could regret...

 

enb2021_5_2_07_39_31.jpg

 

Whats the worst what could happen? I probably get saved by a handsome adventurer or a knight, cause Im the heroine..

 

enb2021_5_2_07_39_56.jpg

 

So nothing to fear...

 

enb2021_5_2_07_42_03.jpg

 

(Random noises in the background)

 

enb2021_5_2_07_42_21.jpg

 

Probably the wind or my imagination? Its dark here...

 

enb2021_5_2_07_42_32.jpg

 

There is someone there laying???

 

Could be sleeping?

 

enb2021_5_2_07_43_44.jpg

 

Ewwwwww a corpse...

 

enb2021_5_2_07_43_58.jpg

 

This adventure seems might be a little more dangerous then I thought, would be worrying if I was not the heroine..

 

enb2021_5_2_07_44_58.jpg

 

I could wake up Eliza and asked to join, but she was napping so peacefully..

 

enb2021_5_2_07_45_07.jpg

 

The other way then this seems locked off..

 

enb2021_5_3_08_55_28.jpg

 

I wonder if I should be scared now...

 

enb2021_5_3_08_55_42.jpg

 

Maybe not, everything gonna be fine..

 

enb2021_5_5_15_15_59.jpg

 

How...did I even fallen to sleep?

 

enb2021_5_5_14_51_46.jpg

 

Ohhh wait....

 

enb2021_5_5_14_51_57.jpg

 

I remember listening Vera's romance novel stories and it was really boring...

 

enb2021_5_5_14_53_42.jpg

 

Lets try find my balance...

 

1..2..3..

 

There we go..

 

enb2021_5_5_14_55_03.jpg

 

Now then, that fool girl went alone in the ruins... so much for my picnic plans...

 

enb2021_5_5_14_54_23.jpg

 

Alive or dead, I wonder which state I found her..

 

enb2021_5_3_08_56_17.jpg

 

Another corpse.. seems death is..

 

enb2021_5_3_08_58_31.jpg

 

Ohhh a crossbow!!!

 

enb2021_5_3_08_59_12.jpg

 

I used to shot a lot with these when I hunted with my father..

 

How nostalgic...

 

enb2021_5_3_09_00_13.jpg

 

Almost like a full blown heroine...

 

Pure Maiden of Romance and love, ready for the adventure...

 

enb2021_5_3_09_00_22.jpg

 

Now then nothing can stop me now...

 

I should find bolts for it, cause Im not sure it works without...

 

enb2021_5_4_08_24_49.jpg

 

Ohhhh?!!

 

enb2021_5_4_08_24_59.jpg

 

There is the baddie...

 

I should approach carefully and do some heroine trick from my favorite romance novels..

 

enb2021_5_4_08_27_28.jpg

 

I think these are necromancers? There is a lot of skulls around it, so it just my guess..

 

enb2021_5_4_08_27_35.jpg

 

Definitely necromancers, cause they always wear a skull as symbol, so these are their marks..

 

enb2021_5_4_08_27_52.jpg

 

They are the most evil bunch of mages in all Tamriel who do unspeakably evil things to dead bodies..

 

enb2021_5_4_08_29_10.jpg

 

Lets do the sneak trick from the book, where the heroine crawls there and bonks the baddie..

 

enb2021_5_5_14_58_24.jpg

 

Almost there...

 

enb2021_5_5_14_58_32.jpg

 

He died?

 

And what do you think young lady, what are you doin here all alone? Especially when I directly told you, we not gonna enter the ruins..

 

enb2021_5_5_14_56_49.jpg

 

Explain yourself, why did you ruined our picnic...

 

enb2021_5_5_14_59_12.jpg

 

I..... couldnt resist to go on an adventure?

 

 

End

 

12 Comments


Recommended Comments

 O noooooooooooooooooo. Is it invasion of redheads? ;)

Nice work Residan.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

 O noooooooooooooooooo. Is it invasion of redheads? ;)

Nice work Residan.

 

I like redhead women oke? xd

 

Thank you

Link to comment

Remarkable work from a graphical point of view, the colors, crispiness, poses, angles of view and even DoF are applied by experienced hands and it shows. Now, scenario-wise, I appreciate the ever underneath humor (the irony of everything Vera thinks and does, the soporific effect of her story over Eliza, etc.), and the little twist you inserted concluding the adventure. However, they're often designed in a "writer's bubble" way, which means you do exploit what you don't show to your readers at some moment, to then reveal the twist afterwards. Yet, outside of that bubble, it is likely the protagonist or readers would've had other inputs informing them earlier (the necromancer would've at least made a sound while being killed). Some difficulties regarding the tenses of the verbs as well, though that doesnt hinder the read. Which is funny and pleasant overall. :D

 

15 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

 O noooooooooooooooooo. Is it invasion of redheads? ;)

ldyMRSUy_o.png « We've always been there, you just didn't notice.

 

               Just like the freckle on the left part of your nose, yes. :classic_happy: »

 

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

Remarkable work from a graphical point of view, the colors, crispiness, poses, angles of view and even DoF are applied by experienced hands and it shows. Now, scenario-wise, I appreciate the ever underneath humor (the irony of everything Vera thinks and does, the soporific effect of her story over Eliza, etc.), and the little twist you inserted concluding the adventure. However, they're often designed in a "writer's bubble" way, which means you do exploit what you don't show to your readers at some moment, to then reveal the twist afterwards. Yet, outside of that bubble, it is likely the protagonist or readers would've had other inputs informing them earlier (the necromancer would've at least made a sound while being killed). Some difficulties regarding the tenses of the verbs as well, though that doesnt hinder the read. Which is funny and pleasant overall. :D

 

ldyMRSUy_o.png « We've always been there, you just didn't notice.

 

               Just like the freckle on the left part of your nose, yes. :classic_happy: »

 

 

Well this is more my first try to use a different kind of protag and different type of story, so its really to try lady Vera and her sillyness.

 

Yeah, this chapter ended up shorter then planned, if I can be honest half less, Im not really happy, hopefully next one works better.

 

Its a side project really and to try new things, outside the grimdark horror what I normally do, so we can expect some "writers bubble" or other mistakes, as I try focus explore something new for me.

 

Im glad chapter is still enjoyable.

 

Thinking on how much I need work on Gwynolda's next chapter and scenes, yeah it gonna take a while, sometimes nice to have something easier to work on.

Link to comment

:classic_ohmy: So many questions!

 

Do I really want to know, how he died or would it spoil my positive impression of Eliza :classic_unsure:?

What secret (paralizing) power is hidden inside of Vera when she can knock out Eliza?

And why is she wearing her amulet again? :classic_huh: Wasn't she told to leave it in the last episode? 

 

🤔 Ok, we already DO know, that she isn't doing what she was told to do. But I am sure Eliza will take care of that and raise Vera's obedience stats. :classic_biggrin:

Link to comment
5 hours ago, worik said:

:classic_ohmy: So many questions!

 

Do I really want to know, how he died or would it spoil my positive impression of Eliza :classic_unsure:?

What secret (paralizing) power is hidden inside of Vera when she can knock out Eliza?

And why is she wearing her amulet again? :classic_huh: Wasn't she told to leave it in the last episode? 

 

🤔 Ok, we already DO know, that she isn't doing what she was told to do. But I am sure Eliza will take care of that and raise Vera's obedience stats. :classic_biggrin:

 

After Gwynolda its kinda hard to have any positive on Eliza, we all know what kind of person she is 😉

Spoiler

Vera gonna ask about it we gonna know the mystery haha

 

She just told her too boring romance stories and here Eliza aint a big powerful vampire, she is an old lady, just keep herself look young 😊

Spoiler

She is 51

 

Well as we saw in the picnic plan, Vera dont really listen to an hrumpy lady, she promised an adventure so she went do it 🤭

 

Amulet has its reasons.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Resdayn said:

Amulet has its reasons.

:classic_ph34r:

 

1 hour ago, Resdayn said:

She just told her too boring romance stories and here Eliza aint a big powerful vampire, she is an old lady, just keep herself look young 😊

Eliza is a very attractive character. Well done :classic_smile:

Link to comment

Rather short entry this time around but still funny and entertaining. Ver's opinion of herself as the protagonist is well done and the boring Eliza to sleep part was great!

Link to comment
1 hour ago, SpyVsPie said:

Rather short entry this time around but still funny and entertaining. Ver's opinion of herself as the protagonist is well done and the boring Eliza to sleep part was great!

Sadly went shorter then planned.

 

Im glad its worked decently as chapter.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Sadly went shorter then planned.

 

Im glad its worked decently as chapter.

 

Sometimes a quick story is good for getting back into the swing of things after a break.

Link to comment

Lady Ver is just too cute!

 

I really enjoy the way you write her.  It feels like Lady Ver turns everything that happens in her life into an adventure that she is both participating in and observing from the side.  Almost like she is a writer of her own story. 

 

I'm really glad she disarmed that bear trap (or just accidentally tripped it closed) in the beginning.  When I first saw it on the screenshot I was worried that she might end up injuring herself. 😱

 

Her inner dialogues are extremely entertaining, as well as her reaction to everything.  " Ewww, a corpse"  and " I should find bolts for it, since I don't think it works without them" lines were great 😅

 

As much as I love your Gwynolda I am still secretly hoping for a grand adventure with Lady Ver and Eliza.  There is SO much potential there for whacky and humorous (as well as lewd) situations 😇

 

And as everyone already mentioned, the screenshots are absolutely beautiful and a real pleasure to look at.

I do have one little complaint - 51 isn't old! :classic_ph34r:  Eliza is gorgeous and experienced, that's all. 🤩

 

Wonderful entry, Res!  Hoping to see more of their story soon! 😍

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...