Jump to content

Nightmares of the Dawn(5/)


Resdayn

1,075 views

previous part: https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/11341-nightmares-of-the-dawn4/

Spoiler

Hello

 

If you are new Reader welcome!

 

I suggest cheking out the story sheet and start with the beginning.

 

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/6362-story-sheet-gwynolda/

 

Nightmares of the Dawn(5/)

 

 

enb2021_3_10_16_28_39.jpg

 

Back again here, how nostalgic, reminds me many many pain of the past years.

 

enb2021_3_10_16_28_49.jpg

 

One thing sure, this is a dream-world or a nightmare. Nothing like the Divines dreams in Riften. This has a different darker feeling.

 

enb2021_3_10_16_29_01.jpg

 

Could be Daedric? Its definetly not the pressence from Riften.

 

This is evil and mavolent, but the other one were far more darker and disguisting.

 

enb2021_3_17_13_55_16.jpg

 

Whatever it is, it definetly tries erase my willpower and resolve by these memories and places and trials..

 

enb2021_3_17_13_55_32.jpg

 

The other pressence resembles my voice, similar to the divines, so probably Arkay? Since Dibella dont talk to me anymore

 

enb2021_3_17_13_57_54.jpg

 

In the end, I make my own choices, neither will tell me what to do.

 

enb2021_3_17_13_58_47.jpg

 

Time for the cleansing ritual..

 

enb2021_3_17_14_00_22.jpg

 

Lady Dibella told, I need bath and cleanse myself in Markarth, while this is dream....

 

enb2021_3_17_14_01_20.jpg

 

It should work...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_02_16.jpg

 

In the name of Lady Dibella

 

I atone for all my sins, I commited against her name...

 

Yes thats right, you do the right thing Gwynolda...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_02_26.jpg


I pledge myself to her again, all my faith and loyality...

 

You can use her power regardless if she allow it or no Gwynolda, harness it.. use it. Why beg for forgiveness when you can just take it whats rightfully your power....

 

Wait no, you are not supposed to....

 

Can I? It wasn't supposed to be taken away?

 

You are the sybil of Dibella, regardless the dream, you always have the power, take it from her curse and channel it...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_02_34.jpg


Two conflicting voice of my own, but its right..

 

From the curse, I can use it...? Let see this..

 

enb2021_3_17_14_04_12.jpg

 

I can feel the power again, moment I wanted it back....interesting...

 

Like if it was never taken away...Whats the point of the trials then? I was supposed to learn something?

 

Thats not the right path Gwynolda...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_04_22.jpg

 

Right path or not right path, I have back her power and with that...

 

I can kill my mother and who ever stand in my way...

 

I can deliver the justice again...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_06_52.jpg

 

Now then lets concentrate on the pressences and see what I am against truly...

 

enb_2019_12_07_20_30_22_61.jpg

 

In Riften, the pressences I felt was...

 

Death.. Evil, Chaos from the shade and who ever it served...

 

My mother's pressence was disguisting and mavolent... 

 

Gauis's pressence was nothing special...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_07_03.jpg

 

And this pressence here...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_36_12.jpg

 

Clearly Daedric...

 

How pathetic, I let this garbage daedric entity play tricks on me...

 

But doest matter, I will banish it back where it come...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_09_32.jpg

 

It seems it is true, I can use my powers again, just as it was before...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_09_45.jpg

 

Let me try break a bit of this dream....

 

enb2021_3_17_14_12_15.jpg

 

It seems it did worked...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_11_51.jpg

 

My powers, my Armour...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_12_21.jpg

 

And my blade...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_13_41.jpg

 

Now then....

 

enb2021_3_17_14_14_05.jpg

 

I have a Daedra to hunt..

 

enb2021_3_17_14_14_51.jpg

 

Where we truly at...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_15_10.jpg

 

Show me the real nightmare...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_15_31.jpg

 

And let me leave this cell

 

enb2021_3_17_14_35_56.jpg

 

A temple?

 

So this is the prison of dreams and the temple of Dibella was my personal cell..

 

enb2021_3_17_14_37_00.jpg

 

The pressence here is much more stronger, I almost can feel it on my skin..

 

enb2021_3_17_14_37_16.jpg

 

Mavolent, Evil and of course Daedric...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_37_47.jpg

 

I wonder if this temple is close to the actual City?

 

Places and experiences in this nightmare realm, seems based on reality...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_38_28.jpg

 

Even if I eliminate the entity, I need come back here in the real world...

 

Where is my gloves? Is that thing playing tricks?..

 

I wonder where are they...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_38_38.jpg

 

Vaermina....

 

Of course, that makes perfect sense now...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_39_46.jpg

 

Had fun corrupting your own powers? I thought you are a Champion of Hers...

 

But it seems you were already fallen moment you stepped here...

 

I wondered why you were so silent Daedric trash...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_40_52.jpg

 

Forgive me, Im not so interested to talking with you...

 

Begone....

 

enb2021_3_17_14_41_55.jpg

 

Ahhhh, so it was a trick, how child-ish..

 

enb2021_3_17_14_42_46.jpg

 

Time to remove this disguisting Symbol...

 

enb2021_3_17_14_42_37.jpg

 

I will purge all daedric pressence... once and for all

 

enb2021_3_17_14_44_16.jpg

 

I should tread carefully, Prince of Nightmares has many suprises..

 

End

28 Comments


Recommended Comments



thank you  , i love Gwynolda being back again , can't wait for more  😍

Link to comment
13 hours ago, Alter Native said:

Long time no see. 

Nice setup looking forward to see where this is going.

Certainly it was a long time, life is sadly very busy.

 

Yeah, finally we got around the actual parts of nightmares now 🤩

 

12 hours ago, Jayomms said:

;):thumbsup:

 

😊

 

11 hours ago, wilson99 said:

thank you  , i love Gwynolda being back again , can't wait for more  😍

Thank you 😊

 

Yes Gwynolda is back again.

Link to comment

Glad to see you here again! Love Gwynolda changes through the entry and your visuals as always good! ^_^

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Crw said:

Glad to see you here again! Love Gwynolda changes through the entry and your visuals as always good! ^_^

 

Thank you 😊

 

Gwynolda seems heading toward a darker path.

 

Yes I was worried on this enb, but horror vibes works well.

Link to comment

The ENB gives a different take on Gwynolda's complexion, but the render of the skin textures and light effects is still excellent. Now, scenario-wise it seems the champion's web gets undone quite easily, specially considering he's supposed to have killed people using this technique. Same for Gwynolda channeling divine power without the consent of the relevant divine, it does not sound that convincing either. You're rushing things IMO. That being said this is your story, and it's always a pleasure to read this one's whereabouts. Good resuming, awaiting to see what's next ! :smiley:

 

ldyMRSUy_o.png«  Gwynolda is so smart ! Usually when I'm dreaming I'm more like this ->dodo.gifand then like that -> aulas.gif

 

                But she's way better at staying awake, yes ! :star: »

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Tirloque said:

The ENB gives a different take on Gwynolda's complexion, but the render of the skin textures and light effects is still excellent. Now, scenario-wise it seems the champion's web gets undone quite easily, specially considering he's supposed to have killed people using this technique. Same for Gwynolda channeling divine power without the consent of the relevant divine, it does not sound that convincing either. You're rushing things IMO. That being said this is your story, and it's always a pleasure to read this one's whereabouts. Good resuming, awaiting to see what's next ! :smiley:

 

ldyMRSUy_o.png«  Gwynolda is so smart ! Usually when I'm dreaming I'm more like this ->dodo.gifand then like that -> aulas.gif

 

                But she's way better at staying awake, yes ! :star: »

 

Gwynolda actually has a different skin texture on special edition, I use fairskin on now, so she looks different either way.

 

She already refused to listen the "champion" and the Tormenter in the previous chapter, and she stated here as well.

 

New one convinced her with something curious.

 

She channel the curse she got, which gets expanded in the coming chapters.

 

Which I tried point out int he chapter, not a good decision.

 

I dont think I rushed anything.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Resdayn said:

 

Gwynolda actually has a different skin texture on special edition, I use fairskin on now, so she looks different either way.

 

She already refused to listen the "champion" and the Tormenter in the previous chapter, and she stated here as well.

 

New one convinced her with something curious.

 

She channel the curse she got, which gets expanded in the coming chapters.

 

Which I tried point out int he chapter, not a good decision.

Hmmm, interesting. Then it's probably better if I run my mouth only once it's been developed, then. Smiley_jap_HFR.gif

 

4 hours ago, Resdayn said:

I dont think I rushed anything.

ldyMRSUy_o.png « You very did 'cause you didn't answer me, no.

 

              So that means you were in a hurry, 'cause otherwise you'd have answered, you see ? :classic_sleepy: »

 

 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

Hmmm, interesting. Then it's probably better if I run my mouth only once it's been developed, then. Smiley_jap_HFR.gif

 

ldyMRSUy_o.png « You very did 'cause you didn't answer me, no.

 

              So that means you were in a hurry, 'cause otherwise you'd have answered, you see ? :classic_sleepy: »

 

 

 

Yes this chapter more meant to her get out the cell and see the source of nightmare truly.

 

Things gets more interesting as well the actions of hers in this channel.

 

ohhh sorry Malicia, you gonna see Gwynolda solving the issue with the carpet man hehe

Link to comment

Wow, what an interesting chapter!  It's great to see Gwynolda again and we even picked up right where we left off! 🤗

 

She's still in the nightmare realm but she seems to be taking control of the situation.  However, the price for her power might be rather high. 🤔 

In the beginning she still looks pure, with longer hair, unblemished face and light-colored eyes.  But once Gwynolda accepts the advise of an unknown entity (the Tormentor/Vaermina?) she reverts back to a more battle-hardened version of herself, with scars and seemingly darker eyes.

 

It seems Gwynolda is choosing the path of vengeance instead of justice and I wonder if it will slowly corrupt her. Somehow I don't think that the meeting with Vaermina will go as smoothly as Gwynolda thinks it will. 😱

 

Your screenshots are as beautiful as ever.  This chapter seems like a beginning of something epic and I cannot wait to find out what else is in store for us!

Wonderful work, Resdayn. Thank you for sharing it with us! 🥰

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Devianna said:

Wow, what an interesting chapter!  It's great to see Gwynolda again and we even picked up right where we left off! 🤗

 

She's still in the nightmare realm but she seems to be taking control of the situation.  However, the price for her power might be rather high. 🤔 

In the beginning she still looks pure, with longer hair, unblemished face and light-colored eyes.  But once Gwynolda accepts the advise of an unknown entity (the Tormentor/Vaermina?) she reverts back to a more battle-hardened version of herself, with scars and seemingly darker eyes.

 

It seems Gwynolda is choosing the path of vengeance instead of justice and I wonder if it will slowly corrupt her. Somehow I don't think that the meeting with Vaermina will go as smoothly as Gwynolda thinks it will. 😱

 

Your screenshots are as beautiful as ever.  This chapter seems like a beginning of something epic and I cannot wait to find out what else is in store for us!

Wonderful work, Resdayn. Thank you for sharing it with us! 🥰

 

Thank you 😊

 

Been a while since Gwynolda was here again, Since Lady ver took all the spotlight haha.

 

She just gonna explore the nightmare realms, since she wa sin he rown cell with her own dreams.

 

Yes, Im glad you noticed, she look as she was cursed, she has the scar again, she went from her past innocent look to the cursed look she had. I meant it to be the first sign of her questionable part of the powers.

 

It was already bad she let her convinced, there gonna suprised what exactly she done. Yes she picks the path of vengeance, but Gwynolda's justice sense the same as in the purge.

 

Nothing will go as she thinks it will.

 

Im glad the screenshots work, was worried if I cant do the old horror vibes, but seems everything is the same.

Link to comment

Great to see Gwynolda in action again! I was a bit worried that this arc would go unresolved so I'm glad you've picked it back up. I like the way you did the tormentor's voice speaking with Gwynolda as she walks around, it's very atmospheric and keeping him offscreen for a bit builds the impending showdown very nicely. Some of the shots (in particular the ones where she's "holding" the holy light) are really beautiful.

 

Personally I'm not sure how I feel about the new body preset/ type for Gwynolda 🤔. It just doesn't feel like her but I'm sure I pay more attention that then most people. I know CBBE SE has a "fake UNP" preset available as either part f the main download or one of the optional files so that could be something to try if you ever want to get her closer to the OG (Original Gwynolda 😅). Fairskin has a pubic hair option too so that's another way she could be more like she was before. 

Link to comment
On 3/20/2021 at 5:53 AM, Devianna said:

She's still in the nightmare realm but she seems to be taking control of the situation.  However, the price for her power might be rather high. 🤔 

In the beginning she still looks pure, with longer hair, unblemished face and light-colored eyes.  But once Gwynolda accepts the advise of an unknown entity (the Tormentor/Vaermina?) she reverts back to a more battle-hardened version of herself, with scars and seemingly darker eyes.

The Sharingan reader strikes again ! As this was a dream, I didn't thought there was meaning to her different changes of appearances; yet this was indeed the case. Nicely spotted.

 

On 3/20/2021 at 11:08 AM, Resdayn said:

Nothing will go as she thinks it will.

 ldyMRSUy_o.png « Nothing ever goes as she thinks, no.

 

               That's what you get for not listening to expert advice. :classic_sleepy: »

 

Link to comment
On 3/20/2021 at 4:20 PM, SpyVsPie said:

Great to see Gwynolda in action again! I was a bit worried that this arc would go unresolved so I'm glad you've picked it back up. I like the way you did the tormentor's voice speaking with Gwynolda as she walks around, it's very atmospheric and keeping him offscreen for a bit builds the impending showdown very nicely. Some of the shots (in particular the ones where she's "holding" the holy light) are really beautiful.

 

Personally I'm not sure how I feel about the new body preset/ type for Gwynolda 🤔. It just doesn't feel like her but I'm sure I pay more attention that then most people. I know CBBE SE has a "fake UNP" preset available as either part f the main download or one of the optional files so that could be something to try if you ever want to get her closer to the OG (Original Gwynolda 😅). Fairskin has a pubic hair option too so that's another way she could be more like she was before. 

Thank you ^^

 

Nah, I planned to continue just had a lot irl stuff and Lady Ver was more short side story project. I wanted continue and finish up act 6.

 

Tormentor is always around, this is a nightmare, he never dissapears, he just observe or tailor the dreams to make Gwynolda's situation worser.  He is more a controller of the theme park then guy who directly goes in, for now.

 

Interesting, there is a fake unp one and that works with most of the unp stuff? I gonna check, if I can I keep her more closer as she was.

 

Fairskin kinda makes her make up weaker tho, but she still she, let me see what can I do with the body.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Tirloque said:

The Sharingan reader strikes again ! As this was a dream, I didn't thought there was meaning to her different changes of appearances; yet this was indeed the case. Nicely spotted.

 

 ldyMRSUy_o.png « Nothing ever goes as she thinks, no.

 

               That's what you get for not listening to expert advice. :classic_sleepy: »

 

 

There was a lot <.< actually.

 

I was a bit too subtle 😅, generally her changing back to the cursed look with the scar meant a sign of she done something wrong.

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

Thank you ^^

 

Nah, I planned to continue just had a lot irl stuff and Lady Ver was more short side story project. I wanted continue and finish up act 6.

 

Tormentor is always around, this is a nightmare, he never dissapears, he just observe or tailor the dreams to make Gwynolda's situation worser.  He is more a controller of the theme park then guy who directly goes in, for now.

 

Interesting, there is a fake unp one and that works with most of the unp stuff? I gonna check, if I can I keep her more closer as she was.

 

Fairskin kinda makes her make up weaker tho, but she still she, let me see what can I do with the body.

 

Well the fake unp preset working with unp stuff is kind of a gray area/slippery slope 😅. It makes the CBBE body look very close to the basic UNP one but they still use different textures so for something that covers the whole body like Gwynolda'a armor it would be fairly interchangeable but for any outfit that shows some skin you'll still need a CBBESE version but then you'll need to build it in bodyslide with the UNP type preset (otherwise you'll get nasty seams around the hips and the nipples will be in the wrong place because you'll be using CBBE textures on a UNP body).

 

It's actually much easier than I'm making it sound, I promise. It would really just be learning the very basics of Bodyslide and doing one or two batch builds. If you need a hand with it let me know, it will be quick!

 

 

Link to comment

She should remain naked all the time. ;)  Nice work Lady D. although you ignore me in your P.M. :)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, EvalovesEP said:

She should remain naked all the time. ;)  Nice work Lady D. although you ignore me in your P.M. :)

She gonna stay armoured, Gwynolda prefer that, but dont worry she still a nudist.

 

I apologise, didnt meant too, I asnwered and gave an update.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Resdayn said:

She gonna stay armoured, Gwynolda prefer that, but dont worry she still a nudist.

 

I apologise, didnt meant too, I asnwered and gave an update.

 

I so wants my Prince to see her. But he is temporary very far from logging to LL.

Quote

I apologise, didnt meant too, I asnwered and gave an update.

💋💓

Link to comment
3 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

 

I so wants my Prince to see her. But he is temporary very far from logging to LL.

💋💓

 

I hope he can return soon ^^

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Resdayn said:

 

I hope he can return soon ^^

 

Same here. The blog community just isn't the same without you guys. 

Link to comment
13 hours ago, Resdayn said:

 

I hope he can return soon ^^

 

3 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

 

Same here. The blog community just isn't the same without you guys. 

 

Awwwwww guys, you melted my heart. You deserve

 

946271296_conejo-carioso.gif.0451a9194c57b2a1e02955b9f988e6f0.gif

Link to comment

'pparently I missed this one. New set up looks good =D

 

 

But errrhhh...if gwen happens to find a redhead tied up down there, leave her be and dunt tell no one, or they'll make me write stuff again.

Link to comment
24 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

'pparently I missed this one. New set up looks good =D

 

 

But errrhhh...if gwen happens to find a redhead tied up down there, leave her be and dunt tell no one, or they'll make me write stuff again.

 

Izzy still there lol?

 

Gwynolda need save her haha

Link to comment

×
×
  • Create New...