Jump to content

DCI-Session Four


SpyVsPie

2,205 views

Whew! We made it to the end of the first DCI adventure! Sorry this one took a few days longer than usual, there were a loooot of goblins to make :sweat_smile:.

 

Thanks so much for the great response to his series, it's very near and dear to my heart both as a tribute to my own nerdily misspent youth and for the amount of time and effort I spemt on it- more than I have ever put into any of my stories to date!

 

Let me know if you'd like to see more from the gals (and Azrael and Bjorngar) and any sort of tabletop/ MMO inspired scenarios you might like to see them in!

 

Thanks again for reading, liking, commenting, etc!

 

ALTERNATE GALLERY LINK In case ImgBox goes down again

 

R4m0HaMG_o.jpg

 

Spoiler

 

2Zbe2igS_o.jpg

 

SmUYAlrM_o.jpg

 

guAOiKBn_o.jpg

 

QjFBoVNg_o.jpg

 

Fezibr4e_o.jpg

 

9nWJKtww_o.jpg

 

iPHoWLRD_o.jpg

 

0gdBHhEs_o.jpg

 

Aq5Hz76e_o.jpg

 

oEhPWDGk_o.jpg

 

ChZOCMb0_o.jpg

 

NhGguULw_o.jpg

 

h7g8zqLR_o.jpg

 

vG0abhqR_o.jpg

 

9bsjn4xT_o.jpg

 

wWWOXRWo_o.jpg

 

oaxmDGTZ_o.jpg

 

IaYoevCT_o.jpg

 

RtuDd015_o.jpg

 

CBvtVOS7_o.jpg

 

KGnPZr2m_o.jpg

 

XZ2xQY9y_o.jpg

 

nmqFETtF_o.jpg

 

LszzcdVQ_o.jpg

 

hYA2jnmk_o.jpg

 

NjjKRSp4_o.jpg

 

U96z9ICO_o.jpg

 

wdlK4Est_o.jpg

 

vqi0Zt8j_o.jpg

 

Two1rYVv_o.jpg

 

kyPC4p6f_o.jpg

 

msfKbiyd_o.jpg

 

gJx0J4oy_o.jpg

 

wXzz1SwF_o.jpg

 

WMyOz1TR_o.jpg

 

aD4NleB2_o.jpg

 

Eb5eVrd4_o.jpg

 

9OdpHiIs_o.jpg

 

rNtYfqYc_o.jpg

 

6VS8zdd5_o.jpg

 

xaFbua0Q_o.jpg

 

Pwyrj9HH_o.jpg

 

ZBZS9iNi_o.jpg

 

st4apP4C_o.jpg

 

wLzuMDCb_o.jpg

 

j560dgpe_o.jpg

 

sXWb3oTN_o.jpg

 

3moQlUkL_o.jpg

 

PMsonbvp_o.jpg

 

bQmSfWs5_o.jpg

 

W38a4HKN_o.jpg

 

aGG2Ngbt_o.jpg

 

LYrDLpRX_o.jpg

 

yBUHt33q_o.jpg

 

BLjXFQDt_o.jpg

 

Rfjdhyfe_o.jpg

 

N96mWTt2_o.jpg

 

q1RD05Um_o.jpg

 

sdwLHP5f_o.jpg

 

UEpxqa6M_o.jpg

 

0iFKFLQx_o.jpg

 

Nm3fdJLc_o.jpg

 

0obd9bx6_o.jpg

 


 

Spoiler

 

mKQzV5FW_o.jpg

 

UN52QGzd_o.jpg

 

8QBo2kQS_o.jpg

 

R2X5e1YB_o.jpg

 

aR9MBqaB_o.jpg

 

lkcYbecV_o.jpg

 

7dZqSn1p_o.jpg

 

fFgUsj5e_o.jpg

 

h5l7tjlN_o.jpg

 

QNBenySc_o.jpg

 

3Bi8tiMP_o.jpg

 

779L82kY_o.jpg

 

Vth0hBRz_o.jpg

 

5gygqxp0_o.jpg

 

IMNGNbQq_o.jpg

 

V7v76b9R_o.jpg

 

hSr6ursJ_o.jpg

 

Zj2lkblB_o.jpg

 

WoQYDsZz_o.jpg

 

m70mXvev_o.jpg

 

dgqT4MBZ_o.jpg

 

UX0esIuv_o.jpg

 

3gwEt1iH_o.jpg

 

VZXOmwOy_o.jpg

 

DlmKGqOU_o.jpg

 

qGLwxRG8_o.jpg

 

NTSHRm2m_o.jpg

 

84AtH92n_o.jpg

 

Qnbsz7KJ_o.jpg

 

wjUT2MuW_o.jpg

 

gr4t03d4_o.jpg

 

oydBCPbX_o.jpg

 

x28G5HPs_o.jpg

 

rjng9UmV_o.jpg

 

uHUoaNoc_o.jpg

 

ywVS74fI_o.jpg

 

5E37XuRG_o.jpg

 

lRIF3Sx9_o.jpg

 

NhDzdHG2_o.jpg

 

 

38 Comments


Recommended Comments



19 hours ago, devious-Drunna said:

 

Love the “kneepads” name calling :P and the banter of among them is so much fun!

 

I am also finding myself scrolling back, zooming, and studying how you did the slice and dice effects, what textures you use, etc :)

 

really can’t wait to read more of this series, so much perv...potential in the material!

 

Thanks! To be honest the kneepads nickname wasn't something I was super happy with but I couldn't think of anything better 😅.

 

I agree that this setup has a lot of stories ahead of it! I'm thinking of putting together a short bonus screenshots entry with a poll just to see what people like about it/ want to see more of (ie just action/ quests/ violence or is down time something people want to see too, that sort of thing). 

 

19 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Those those those dirty, dirty, dirty rieklings. I knew they were oversexed goblins. Oh wait.  Wrong setting.  Wrong name, same old perverts. 

 

 

Green or blue, they all want to bang you- William Shakespeare. 

Link to comment

Really great series! Though I can't say all the reikling goblin stuff is really my scene, I enjoyed the creative aspect to this. The characters were fun and the combat exciting. Nice!

Link to comment
22 hours ago, Collygon said:

Really great series! ... The characters were fun and the combat exciting. Nice!

 

Thanks!

 

22 hours ago, Collygon said:

Though I can't say all the reikling goblin stuff is really my scene, I enjoyed the creative aspect to this.

Hey guys under 6' need love too 😩

Link to comment

Oh gods, your whole DCI series isn't just custom-made poses. It's pretty much custom-made everything! 😮 All the props, the armors, the spell effects - everything is impeccable.  And the fact that all of Ellie's spells are pink yet brutal adds a slightly terrifying charm to her.  😅

 

My two absolute favorite shots are these:


 

Spoiler

 

PMsonbvp_o.jpg

0obd9bx6_o.jpg


 

 

Rogue is such a bad*ss! 🤩 And the panther at the bar is simply hilarious 🤣

 

I really hope we'll get to see more of DCI once you take a break.  The characters are so memorable and amusing that I can't help but wish for more of their adventures.  Not to mention we left off on a very important question - who IS going to pay for that drinking contest? 🤔

 

Absolutely amazing work, both from technical and writing standpoint.  My sincerest compliments. 🥰

 

Link to comment

The moment when the Goblin King ejaculated, it reminded me of that ejaculation scene in "Harold and Kumar's 3D Christmas"  Y'know the scene where the guy who played Machete in a different movie jizzes in 3D over a beautiful Christmas tree.

 

But I digress.  

Link to comment
On 3/13/2021 at 11:42 PM, Devianna said:

Oh gods, your whole DCI series isn't just custom-made poses. It's pretty much custom-made everything! 😮 All the props, the armors, the spell effects - everything is impeccable.  And the fact that all of Ellie's spells are pink yet brutal adds a slightly terrifying charm to her.  😅

 

My two absolute favorite shots are these:


 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

PMsonbvp_o.jpg

0obd9bx6_o.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Rogue is such a bad*ss! 🤩 And the panther at the bar is simply hilarious 🤣

 

I really hope we'll get to see more of DCI once you take a break.  The characters are so memorable and amusing that I can't help but wish for more of their adventures.  Not to mention we left off on a very important question - who IS going to pay for that drinking contest? 🤔

 

Absolutely amazing work, both from technical and writing standpoint.  My sincerest compliments. 🥰

 

 

Thanks! It really was a tremendous amount of work, I'm still traumatized 😅

 

I really like that Rogue shot too. I ended up drawing out how I wanted it to look on paper before I even did her pose or the goblins so that was a first. I think the details on the goblins she's kicking get lost a bit on the wide shot which is a shame but I was trying really hard to keep the whole thing from getting too long and boring with a ton of detail shots. The heel on her right boot is going through that goblin's eye and the heel on her left boot is going through that goblin's ear 😯. God that shot alone took hours of prep work 😩😅

 

 

Link to comment

ohhh my fucking gosh, this series was awesome, this last chapter 🤩

 

Gore as usual and fight scenes are massively impressive, especially the spine one holy shit, these stuff just godlike ❤️

 

Spell effects as well, was nice to see grease properly, that was so cool. 

 

Mage handing fapping the goblins down was most glorious shit I saw 😍 fucking brilliant.

 

Im also impressed by the goblin drag scene and even a full sexual scene as well, thats hella epic.

 

Making all those poses and effects, you been really stretching the limits of skyrim.

Link to comment
On 3/14/2021 at 4:20 PM, Celedhring said:

The moment when the Goblin King ejaculated, it reminded me of that ejaculation scene in "Harold and Kumar's 3D Christmas"  Y'know the scene where the guy who played Machete in a different movie jizzes in 3D over a beautiful Christmas tree.

 

But I digress.  

 

Can't say I've seen that one :sweat_smile:

 

On 3/15/2021 at 6:05 AM, BoBCostco said:

really great idea can't wait for more 

 

Thanks!

 

On 3/21/2021 at 1:22 PM, Resdayn said:

ohhh my fucking gosh, this series was awesome, this last chapter 🤩

 

Gore as usual and fight scenes are massively impressive, especially the spine one holy shit, these stuff just godlike ❤️

 

Spell effects as well, was nice to see grease properly, that was so cool. 

 

Mage handing fapping the goblins down was most glorious shit I saw 😍 fucking brilliant.

 

Im also impressed by the goblin drag scene and even a full sexual scene as well, thats hella epic.

 

Making all those poses and effects, you been really stretching the limits of skyrim.

 

Thanks again! I'm happy to hear it and glad you liked all the little spell details and everything!

Link to comment

Finally caught up, loved it as usual. Can't wait for new adventures.

Just what is little mage girl thing? I see what you did here: sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words....poor little mage

Spoiler

rjng9UmV_o.jpg

 

Link to comment

OOF, that was goblin cave, but noone got raped, strange ^^ 

 

yes the player whos mentioned was Cass! :P

 

Nice chars, great story, funny editing, interesting to follow, but still, no fuck, 3 amazing chapters, but no fuck. is it either teaser or should we expect mass of sex soon?

Link to comment
On 3/28/2021 at 11:27 PM, jap2015 said:

Finally caught up, loved it as usual. Can't wait for new adventures.

Just what is little mage girl thing? I see what you did here: sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words....poor little mage

  Hide contents

rjng9UmV_o.jpg

 

 

Thanks! Not sure I know what you mean about what she is though 🤔. She's just a young naive wizard with a thirst for... uh... various things...

 

On 3/29/2021 at 5:43 PM, Akretija said:

OOF, that was goblin cave, but noone got raped, strange ^^ 

 

Well there was that goblin...

 

On 3/29/2021 at 5:43 PM, Akretija said:

^^yes the player whos mentioned was Cass! :P

 

😅 🤣They do share some interests.

 

On 3/29/2021 at 5:43 PM, Akretija said:

Nice chars, great story, funny editing, interesting to follow, but still, no fuck, 3 amazing chapters, but no fuck. is it either teaser or should we expect mass of sex soon?

 

Thanks! I'm not really sure what will come next to be honest, I'm still planning it out and trying to figure out what I (and all of you) want out of DCI. I guess I'll put you down as a vote for more sex 🤔😅

Link to comment

I like orc girl. She has worrior nature like Ivy. Now at the end of your story I realized why foblins were very horny. Look at your girls: they are beautiful and dressed very sexy. Even I had erection 🙄 I should stop saying excellent work for your every story becaue every epoisode is must see episode and it was done perfectly.

Link to comment

×
×
  • Create New...