Jump to content

5 Comments


Recommended Comments

hi, NCK,

 

may I ask what enb you are using? The shadow and AO on the actors look great and accurate. Do you mind sharing your experience?

 

thanks

Link to comment
5 hours ago, vitasgo said:

hi, NCK,

 

may I ask what enb you are using? The shadow and AO on the actors look great and accurate. Do you mind sharing your experience?

 

thanks

 

Look up my support page 12 - post 295. It is adapted for ENB 0.250, which is included. The original name was Kalicolas ENB 2.0.

 

Through the years I have made some edits to get what I wanted. I will copy/paste below.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I use Kalicolas ENB 2.0 coupled with Sweetfx. Don't know when I installed the Sweetfx, but it makes an allready colorful ENB even better.

 

The preset is made for ENB 0.250. The option "ForceFakeVideocard=true" is used to minimize light flicker in Windows 10. In Windows 7 You can set it to false, as it worked flawlessly for me until I was forced to upgrade.

 

I have admitted the ENB + Sweet FX presets.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENB + Sweetfx NCK30.7z

Link to comment

Hi NCK30,

can i ask what's the masturbation animation used in the cover picture? and what's the hair style on your Toccata and how did you customlized her hairstyle?

 

Many thanks

Link to comment
3 hours ago, CeBlue123 said:

Hi NCK30,

can i ask what's the masturbation animation used in the cover picture? and what's the hair style on your Toccata and how did you customlized her hairstyle?

 

Many thanks

 

Hi,

 

Saw your post on the furniture thread that You use my ENB. Screenshots from that post are great. Always exciting to see how your own stuff look on other setups.

 

 

To answer your question. It is actually not a masturbation animation, It is from Halo's poser which I use for cover pictures. Line them up and adjust with Jaxon's Positioner.

 

 

I have both the original Toccata and Elisif Toccata installed. They have different skin textures and hair, so there's a noticeable difference.

 

Elisif Toccata is equipped with HDT hair from Dint's package. More precisely the "Temptress" hair as a wig with my own edited platinum blonde look.

 

I had to edit the original texture to be more colorful, as KS hairdo's textures are without color in my opinion. SG Hairs have much better textures.

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

 

Hi,

 

Saw your post on the furniture thread that You use my ENB. Screenshots from that post are great. Always exciting to see how your own stuff look on other setups.

 

 

To answer your question. It is actually not a masturbation animation, It is from Halo's poser which I use for cover pictures. Line them up and adjust with Jaxon's Positioner.

 

 

I have both the original Toccata and Elisif Toccata installed. They have different skin textures and hair, so there's a noticeable difference.

 

Elisif Toccata is equipped with HDT hair from Dint's package. More precisely the "Temptress" hair as a wig with my own edited platinum blonde look.

 

I had to edit the original texture to be more colorful, as KS hairdo's textures are without color in my opinion. SG Hairs have much better textures.

 

Many thanks to you :) 

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...