Jump to content

Nightmares of the Dawn(4/)


Resdayn

1,193 views

Previous part: https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/11246-nightmares-of-the-dawn3/

 

Spoiler

Hello

 

If you are new Reader welcome!

 

I suggest cheking out the story sheet and start with the beginning.

 

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/6362-story-sheet-gwynolda/

 

Nightmares of the Dawn

 

enb_2020_06_17_22_18_01_70.jpg

 

This is not the Temple of Dibella in Markath...

 

enb_2020_06_17_22_18_13_12.jpg

 

Outside of my Room, there is no hallways like this....

 

enb_2020_06_17_22_18_54_10.jpg

 

Question is this a cruel Trial from Lady Dibella or something worser...

 

enb_2020_06_17_22_19_29_42.jpg

 

If it worser then.....

 

enb_2020_06_17_22_21_40_83.jpg

 

A two way side of the hallway..

 

Wonder which one I should go...

 

enb_2020_06_17_22_22_06_08.jpg

 

Left or Right?

 

I hate these kind of games...

 

enb_2020_06_17_22_23_31_28.jpg

 

Go left Gwynolda...

 

Go Right Champion.

 

Voices great....

 

enb_2020_06_17_22_23_55_19.jpg

 

I go Right then...

 

That voice was my own, compared the other one..

 

enb_2020_06_17_22_24_40_36.jpg

 

As I walked on the stairs, I felt something dark....

 

enb_2020_06_17_22_27_28_07.jpg

 

I looked back.. and saw that....

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_07_41_05.jpg

 

I was not sure, what is it, but definetly not up to good..

 

enb_2020_06_17_22_27_51_35.jpg

 

Mavolent, evil....

 

Thats not how you supposed.... well don't matter...

 

You are doomed either way Gwynolda...

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_09_04_65.jpg

 

Not a Divine Trial at all...

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_09_27_54.jpg

 

Its worser, actually....

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_32_12_26.jpg

 

huh?

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_31_48_78.jpg

 

Where I am? Whats going on? Another trickery?

 

There is a situation in the hall of dead Gwynolda.. As an initiate, this gonna be your trial 

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_31_39_01.jpg

 

Someone who's been infected with vampirism, holed themselves up there... 

 

I thought it would be a good chance for you Gwynolda...

 

And what should I do?

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_31_54_76.jpg

 

Isn't it obvious purge it with holy flames..

 

Its infected already, just kill it...

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_32_02_14.jpg

 

What is this non-sense?

 

You are an future sister Gwynolda, Im sure you would resolve the best way....

 

Show the mercy of Stendar to them, even if they turned

 

Its hard to look at mother Hamal, without killing her.. I wonder whats the deal now...

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_33_13_04.jpg

 

If it just infected, I can cure it...

 

Wait?!

 

Nooo, just kill it...

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_33_31_11.jpg

 

You said it Hamal, I resolve the situation.... and guard?

 

Let the Sisterhood handle it...

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_34_39_69.jpg

 

It seems this new "thing" gonna be at the Hall of Dead...

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_34_59_72.jpg

 

My dagger is missing, I should be on my guard...

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_36_47_44.jpg

 

I don't like these games...

 

Whatever was that thing, thats the enemy and I should figure out how to destroy it..

 

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_37_18_74.jpg

 

(Crying noises)

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_37_40_28.jpg

 

It seems the infected person is a women...

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_39_22_96.jpg

 

Im getting closer to the noise...

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_45_30_57.jpg

 

Its from there...

 

She is at the Shrine of Arkay...

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_46_21_11.jpg

 

There is she....

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_46_40_12.jpg

 

I should keep my distance, just in case, who knows what she might do...

 

I gonna cast a cure disease on her..

 

That should work..

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_48_16_24.jpg

 

Lets do it...

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_47_38_17.jpg

 

Dont worry its gonna be over.....

 

Im sure Hamal would wanted a heresy, like sparing her or giving her blood while waiting she turns and other guy just wanted kill...

 

Both can fuck off..

 

I do it my way...

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_49_36_74.jpg

 

Whaaatt!!!!??

 

Thats not supposed to happen....

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_49_45_41.jpg

 

Awwwww, it seems you killed her....

 

How Dibellan of you...

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_50_16_34.jpg

 

Gwynolda, Gwynolda......

 

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_50_46_95.jpg

 

Look at her, like all the person you supposed to save, burn in fire....

 

Just shut up...

 

End

 

13 Comments


Recommended Comments

This nightmare is getting more and more intresting : o she hears him all around, she hears her own voice speaking sense, its like the devil and angel sitting on each shoulder,  im eager and hype to see what will happen more : 3  and that ending : o them flames jesus : o  awesome work Res! :D  the whole place has a earie feel, and just seeing a slightly blurry figure in a doorway....just gives that horror feel : o

Link to comment

:classic_ph34r: ... she burned the one she was supposed to cure? :classic_sad: ... and in the end she's doing Hamal's bidding.

 

Evil

Link to comment

Dang, this is getting more and more mysterious. O.o It seems like she has some control over the situation, yet no control over the outcome? Really wanting to figure out how she gets out of this!

Link to comment

Oh oh, another Gwynolda entry so soon after the last one. Great ! Regarding the technicalities, your usual screens quality is featured, and though the DoF feels sometimes a bit too present, the lighting, poses and fog do a great job at creating a dreamlike ambience. The english style and grammar are as efficient as in your recent entries, though there are some minor mistakes here and here (like all the person you supposed to save, burn in fire => burning in flames, like all the persons you were supposed to save) ; but they don't hinder the comprehension of the whole thing. The creepiness and horror aspects are less intense than in some of your other entries, as, aside of the champion's & the guard's appearances, and the unexpected healing session result, there isn't anything somewhat frightening. I also found a bit strange for Gwynolda to go for healing the vampire, as they're something she's supposed to hate, and she would've rather burned them than anything. But maybe that'll get explained later. Interesting daedal like dream, and though I don't really see how the champion's methods are supposed to be effective, the whole thing is intriguing enough to motivate the reader. Good entry ! :smiley:

enb_2020_06_18_16_47_38_17.jpg

 

Malicia : « Gwynolda's still very pretty, but she's not very good at healing people, no. Maybe she should try doing potions instead, uh. :classic_angel: »

 

Link to comment
On 6/18/2020 at 11:11 PM, Xonsamdi said:

This nightmare is getting more and more intresting : o she hears him all around, she hears her own voice speaking sense, its like the devil and angel sitting on each shoulder,  im eager and hype to see what will happen more : 3  and that ending : o them flames jesus : o  awesome work Res! :D  the whole place has a earie feel, and just seeing a slightly blurry figure in a doorway....just gives that horror feel : o

Thank you 😀

 

Im glad you liked it 🤗

On 6/18/2020 at 11:50 PM, Jayomms said:

:):heart:;):thumbsup:

😄

On 6/19/2020 at 9:57 AM, worik said:

:classic_ph34r: ... she burned the one she was supposed to cure? :classic_sad: ... and in the end she's doing Hamal's bidding.

 

Evil

Well Hamal asked to show mercy, but she kinda ended up doing the opposite...

12 hours ago, Collygon said:

Dang, this is getting more and more mysterious. O.o It seems like she has some control over the situation, yet no control over the outcome? Really wanting to figure out how she gets out of this!

Indeed, it seems she can affect it, but Host not seems like that. 🙂

11 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Oh oh, another Gwynolda entry so soon after the last one. Great ! Regarding the technicalities, your usual screens quality is featured, and though the DoF feels sometimes a bit too present, the lighting, poses and fog do a great job at creating a dreamlike ambience. The english style and grammar are as efficient as in your recent entries, though there are some minor mistakes here and here (like all the person you supposed to save, burn in fire => burning in flames, like all the persons you were supposed to save) ; but they don't hinder the comprehension of the whole thing. The creepiness and horror aspects are less intense than in some of your other entries, as, aside of the champion's & the guard's appearances, and the unexpected healing session result, there isn't anything somewhat frightening. I also found a bit strange for Gwynolda to go for healing the vampire, as they're something she's supposed to hate, and she would've rather burned them than anything. But maybe that'll get explained later. Interesting daedal like dream, and though I don't really see how the champion's methods are supposed to be effective, the whole thing is intriguing enough to motivate the reader. Good entry ! :smiley:

enb_2020_06_18_16_47_38_17.jpg

 

Malicia : « Gwynolda's still very pretty, but she's not very good at healing people, no. Maybe she should try doing potions instead, uh. :classic_angel: »

 

Thank you 😁

 

It got lessen, cause Tormenter's work got a bit interferred, someone or something spit on his soup when it comes to Gwynolda.. the thing you refer as Champion.

 

Its a battleground after all, Gwynolda is not easy to scare or break, cause she more or less prepared compared a normal person, she more or less shrugged off the demonic rape as some nightmarish thing, then something actually happened. Tho she pretty much hated it.

 

Its make sense the Tormentor alters his strategy to hurt and torture her, showing himself only made his work harder, since Gwynolda aware of him now.

 

Now the vampire infected scenario meant to mess with her, get her emotionally distressed. Gwynolda due her past naturally rebellious against anything what Hamal suggest, for reasons we know, she see her as heretic and a person who made her life hell.

 

As for the other entity, the guard, she didn't saw too much reason to execute someone who might be not turned, when she can merely cure it.

 

Neither method was supposed to be effective, entire scenario was to choose bad choices to resolve it.

 

The person not even reacted at her, and she kept a distance just in case, but results was not what she expected and put Gwynolda in distress and shock and demoralise.

 

This is not a divine trial, its a nightmare by a very being who want torture Gwynolda 👼

Link to comment
18 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Thank you 😁

 

It got lessen, cause Tormenter's work got a bit interferred, someone or something spit on his soup when it comes to Gwynolda.. the thing you refer as Champion.

 

Its a battleground after all, Gwynolda is not easy to scare or break, cause she more or less prepared compared a normal person, she more or less shrugged off the demonic rape as some nightmarish thing, then something actually happened. Tho she pretty much hated it.

 

Its make sense the Tormentor alters his strategy to hurt and torture her, showing himself only made his work harder, since Gwynolda aware of him now.

 

Now the vampire infected scenario meant to mess with her, get her emotionally distressed. Gwynolda due her past naturally rebellious against anything what Hamal suggest, for reasons we know, she see her as heretic and a person who made her life hell.

 

As for the other entity, the guard, she didn't saw too much reason to execute someone who might be not turned, when she can merely cure it.

 

Neither method was supposed to be effective, entire scenario was to choose bad choices to resolve it.

Well as his victims died of a heart attack I supposed it was from something extremely scary. But it's true wat would scare someone may not be what will scare another one. :classic_smile:

Anyway, if it doesn't work he can always go for the dagger on the throat method, I've heard it's particularly effective on sleeping targets. :classic_tongue:

18 hours ago, Resdayn said:

The person not even reacted at her, and she kept a distance just in case, but results was not what she expected and put Gwynolda in distress and shock and demoralise.

Malicia : « Maybe that person was already very in distress and shock ? I mean, it's not everyday you get burned like a nugget, you see ?  :classic_angel:»

18 hours ago, Resdayn said:

This is not a divine trial, its a nightmare by a very being who want torture Gwynolda 👼

Malicia : « Then it's a good thing it's not a nightmare about Restoration exams, no. :classic_sleep: »

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Well as his victims died of a heart attack I supposed it was from something extremely scary. But it's true wat would scare someone may not be what will scare another one. :classic_smile:

Anyway, if it doesn't work he can always go for the dagger on the throat method, I've heard it's particularly effective on sleeping targets. :classic_tongue:

 

If you noticed, the entire situations, this chapter and previous is more an experimental ground how to hurt Gwynolda, these things not random, Tormenter is very much active and personally picks the things.

 

I mean its the temple and Markarth 😇.

 

Actually he only killed the legion, so far not revealed ways how, but don't worry, he has ways to kill.

 

3 hours ago, Tirloque said:

 

Malicia : « Maybe that person was already very in distress and shock ? I mean, it's not everyday you get burned like a nugget, you see ?  :classic_angel:»

 

Maybe she was just fake, who knows.

 

3 hours ago, Tirloque said:

 

Malicia : « Then it's a good thing it's not a nightmare about Restoration exams, no. :classic_sleep: »

 

Gwynolda passed her owns well, she got excelent grade.

Link to comment

And so the nightmare continues. 😱 I loved the scene with the healing spell turning into fire! It was so twisted, so brutal and even though it seems Gwynolda has some control over her dream state (she chooses her own actions and path), we can still see that the sudden death of the infected person has affected  her.  I also really like that the Tormentor chose the guise of mother Hamal while the voice most similar to Gwynolda comes from the guard.

 

The long hallway scene with the Tormentor on the background was rather unsettling while this screenshot really has the perfect dreamlike atmosphere:


 

Spoiler

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_39_22_96.jpg

 

 

I am also curious whether Vaermina's champion doesn't like Dibella in particular or just all the Divines in general. 🤔 His remark about Gwynolda's actions (the accidental murder) being very "Dibellan-like" was interesting. Though it might be him simply toying with Gwynolda and trying to make her feel guilty.

 

While I'm worried about Gwynolda I also cannot wait to find out what the Tormentor has in store for her. He is a devilishly intriguing character and I end up wanting to see more of him. :classic_ph34r:

 

Beautiful screenshots and a great episode overall! Thank you for sharing it with us! 🤗

Link to comment

Great visual design and intriguing content! I am extremely interested in what will come of all this.
Despite the fact that I am extremely intrigued by what is happening, I want to add that your chapters still lack a very important detail. ;) 
You know what Im talking. ^_^
Great job, Res! ^_^

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Devianna said:

And so the nightmare continues. 😱 I loved the scene with the healing spell turning into fire! It was so twisted, so brutal and even though it seems Gwynolda has some control over her dream state (she chooses her own actions and path), we can still see that the sudden death of the infected person has affected  her.  I also really like that the Tormentor chose the guise of mother Hamal while the voice most similar to Gwynolda comes from the guard.

 

The long hallway scene with the Tormentor on the background was rather unsettling while this screenshot really has the perfect dreamlike atmosphere:


 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

enb_2020_06_18_16_39_22_96.jpg

 

 

I am also curious whether Vaermina's champion doesn't like Dibella in particular or just all the Divines in general. 🤔 His remark about Gwynolda's actions (the accidental murder) being very "Dibellan-like" was interesting. Though it might be him simply toying with Gwynolda and trying to make her feel guilty.

 

While I'm worried about Gwynolda I also cannot wait to find out what the Tormentor has in store for her. He is a devilishly intriguing character and I end up wanting to see more of him. :classic_ph34r:

 

Beautiful screenshots and a great episode overall! Thank you for sharing it with us! 🤗

Thank you 😊

 

Indeed in continues 😨, it was never over..

 

She does have some controll, buts its mostly just her actions so far, everything else is purely controlled by the Tormentor. Still that is not a small thing ^^.

 

Ohhh you are the only who picked up the hints and noticed the things, "Hamal" indeed was the Tormentor in disguise, Im suprised no one guessed it 😳

 

Gwynolda seems more trustful toward the other voice, mainly cause its hers or similar, still she decided do something else then it suggested, which is good call. She can't trust anything in the realm of nightmares.

 

Yes that scene really messed with Gwynolda, she pride herself in her healing skills and seeing it, not just fails, but execute the person the way she usually does. Certainly made her distressed.

 

He seems has a big dislike on Dibella, he had a not few mocking and insulting remark on it on Gwynolda, but he probably not fond the other divines as well.

 

"Dibellan" Like can refer a lot of things, we know he can read memories and dreams, could be referring Gwynolda's past ruthless actions or something Dibella related.

 

Well nightmare is not over and we not saw what He has for Gwynolda yet 😱

3 hours ago, Crw said:

Great visual design and intriguing content! I am extremely interested in what will come of all this.
Despite the fact that I am extremely intrigued by what is happening, I want to add that your chapters still lack a very important detail. ;) 
You know what Im talking. ^_^
Great job, Res! ^_^

Thank you 😊

 

We see eventually what will happen from all these dreams haha.

 

And no horsecocks

Spoiler

Yet

 

Link to comment

It's called cauterizing a wound, sweaty 🤣.

 

Nice job with the dreaminess again. Not sure if you played up the mist on purpose or if it was just a happy coincidence but it really helps with the vibe.

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...