Jump to content

Cassidey: The Gritty Reboot (Part 2)


SpyVsPie

2,485 views

The amount of chapters in the reboot have now doubled since last week! Talk about a rollercoaster ride 📈.

 

title.thumb.jpeg.d9ac263fd6cb09c677c60e1f3b5b5670.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

 

u0hpEnVD_o.jpg

 

ZwGju6Bq_o.jpg

 

8Wi1RHwG_o.jpg

 

HGC3iQxm_o.jpg

 

iYdxIFrg_o.jpg

 

x3oo451A_o.jpg

 

E4VkrXEq_o.jpg

 

hGYDLpEn_o.jpg

 

w3IcVBfi_o.jpg

 

YibrajyC_o.jpg

 

0C7bzPLs_o.jpg

 

ZefuNooY_o.jpg

 

Q34BeA5N_o.jpg

 

Al5aSDUC_o.jpg

 

XfAGZpZi_o.jpg

 

oPJ37WK1_o.jpg

 

qjzgMx94_o.jpg

 

HecAwSt6_o.jpg

 

EIpy7RtX_o.jpg

 

iuIpbwYt_o.jpg

 

ZG7XgqFd_o.jpg

 

vvWqAm7M_o.jpg

 

nu9reQcs_o.jpg

 

mOlvpGJd_o.jpg

 

NdQTZUd1_o.jpg

 

sC87ftQO_o.jpg

 

KbclPmcG_o.jpg

 

sEA8lQjA_o.jpg

 


 

Spoiler

 

cwU7NOyh_o.jpg

 

NjdmWfY2_o.jpg

 

OP2vSCGo_o.jpg

 

8lVpEyIq_o.jpg

 

MH1oxGVT_o.jpg

 

e2cU7vcd_o.jpg

 

n05mippv_o.jpg

 

DoXjjxWY_o.jpg

 

mB9DVynQ_o.jpg

 

Xh8NPpKV_o.jpg

 

BmT0N5Ep_o.jpg

 

OEHyPSRM_o.jpg

 

BEDNU3Xr_o.jpg

 

SEutlz1p_o.jpg

 

484BDGqG_o.jpg

 

Ysodyd7p_o.jpg

 

ZUDOLbUd_o.jpg

 

KDslkq06_o.jpg

 

ky452FNK_o.jpg

 

s2AYbRps_o.jpg

 

7kaN4Vs7_o.jpg

 

rS8IsFPR_o.jpg

 

pApASJum_o.jpg

 

QGPrc3dC_o.jpg

 

Dr4c9Wfb_o.jpg

 

XnUMlfpK_o.jpg

 

I3pk8ZNZ_o.jpg

 

Aec3Uk3b_o.jpg

 

NKVuDNIC_o.jpg

 

J5d7wfOO_o.jpg

 

0hQmSmDD_o.jpg

 

D0Aswb7Y_o.jpg

 

2x0QTykZ_o.jpg

 

dS1P8dmW_o.jpg

 

m52doD9v_o.jpg

 

qXGAm5CB_o.jpg

 

QIlnaqNJ_o.jpg

 

vwLkFQQi_o.jpg

 

3C2ZIw7K_o.jpg

 

P9f1vcNR_o.jpg

 

4YBN6eJX_o.jpg

 

LvxtsXob_o.jpg

 

gvl1iUZO_o.jpg

 

sJSE2RGb_o.jpg

 

uDZ7zIxM_o.jpg

 

ITE2L0en_o.jpg

 

CLrREtkK_o.jpg

 

9dPsevWU_o.jpg

 


 

Spoiler

 

EkLwUM9e_o.jpg

 

Pz1FvzZE_o.jpg

 

0CVX7Nxe_o.jpg

 

EPxWpbIQ_o.jpg

 

j3zsqmTp_o.jpg

 

4wO7NAM9_o.jpg

 

k1ru8iYP_o.jpg

 

Q03lGLmG_o.jpg

 

h30ZJjhg_o.jpg

 

9BpJrFs4_o.jpg

 

e4JUhpB8_o.jpg

 

jnEyczuW_o.jpg

 

rpiYHRkZ_o.jpg

 

Ah0ovpVV_o.jpg

 

0de1YNJB_o.jpg

 

AXoMmeW8_o.jpg

 

ATnujP1s_o.jpg

 

I6g5RXs4_o.jpg

 

hJtooxpd_o.jpg

 

AEN8mQ9g_o.jpg

 

YlUvJWOo_o.jpg

 

8SIzJ3hE_o.jpg

 

DqRs8wY9_o.jpg

 

RvxyQuSP_o.jpg

 

fqqMVcuT_o.jpg

 

1Fwo9CPx_o.jpg

 

CtEnPVZg_o.jpg

 

YoahzZw1_o.jpg

 

jmqVzCzb_o.jpg

 

nhdxDEpD_o.jpg

 

vhGzGExl_o.jpg

 

a5bHwqFU_o.jpg

 

AGGhbqk7_o.jpg

 

ROGntAA0_o.jpg

 


 

Spoiler

 

whcwjkw7_o.jpg

 

JwwaTuxL_o.jpg

 

GceRBgLo_o.jpg

 

Rm97FtY9_o.jpg

 

RTqzGnpn_o.jpg

 

WC9IzsXb_o.jpg

 

ZQrZctq9_o.jpg

 

JUby1s1l_o.jpg

 

10lpDOaQ_o.jpg

 

nmDKrsgq_o.jpg

 

k9cpbGmJ_o.jpg

 

O4B9uPYF_o.jpg

 

uHLdSGFy_o.jpg

 

Z4hWXstZ_o.jpg

 

EPkCnMkP_o.jpg

 

lwWn5UbM_o.jpg

 

rq3TZgH1_o.jpg

 

GZAUQ986_o.jpg

 

tc0Mo4p4_o.jpg

 

2xzhc3Po_o.jpg

 

R7qPjT8B_o.jpg

 

u6YSw7ug_o.jpg

 

PKNK1MOr_o.jpg

 

UvV6D4c3_o.jpg

 

eCFkdkFo_o.jpg

 

vzzzCdho_o.jpg

 

 

 

Extra shots:

Spoiler

The newest edit of Cassidey's armor, much better fit on the breastplate

GWcQNngX_o.jpeg

 

Messing around with updating my ENB and tweaking some settings, still not 100% sold on it:

 

nVWc6UA7_o.jpeg

 

eJyncg3H_o.jpeg

 

7vFkLPTT_o.jpeg

 

28 Comments


Recommended Comments



As much Gritty it is, things stayed the same.

 

Cassidy is still taken advantage and her int stat is below 6 🤣

 

It seems Bran has a cute wife, at first I thoughts its his sister, but hey its skyrim, local culture relies on being inbreed 👼

Link to comment

Oh Cassidey xD

She's just incredible.  A good and funny Chapter again.

Poor Bran. Such a nice Wife and Cass is walking by --> Moll is starting jealous.

 

Zilphia: "Oh, I want to search her too."

 

Spoiler

20200527165848_1.jpg.a1db440e5554f0ea55cb418b0b397299.jpg

 

 

Link to comment

How much time has passed and the Imperial inspection protocols are not changing.
Great line with Bran and Мoll.
Literally heard this *tu-tu-du-duuum* sound when she glaring at him. 
Graat job Spy! ^_^

Link to comment

NOOICE!!! That search was thorough Alright! :lol: Poor Bran... Seeing his girlfriend I thought oh oh... Is she gonna end up Dying or is she gonna end up breaking up with him? Hopefully not the dying part that would be sad... :sweat:

 

This was a very fun read Great Yob! ;):thumbsup:

Spoiler

Jay-omm: Poor Cass constantly getting screwed literally...2066651820_SonofSheogorath016.jpg.6bbbe867aa655551d1caec171e5b21a4.jpg

Sheogorath: We should give her the WABBAJACK! HUH? HUH? Hehee!

Jay-omm: Father What?! No... no... Bran will take care of her. She doesn't need us to interfere. Though she might meet her worlds version of you eventually that would be interesting to see. Only time will tell... Oh Boy... *FacePalm*

 

Link to comment

"Oh wow! Congratulations, he never mentioned you!" 😂 I loved that! 

 

Love the way this is shaping up! I love that this time around she actually made it to the militia office. I'm sure there won't be any troubles or complications arising from the Cass sharing a home with Bran and his fiance. Although I'm reminded of Erik's "hero" training in the previous universe... 🙄 

 

A really fun read! Looking forward to more! 

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Resdayn said:

As much Gritty it is, things stayed the same.

 

Cassidy is still taken advantage and her int stat is below 6 🤣

 

It seems Bran has a cute wife, at first I thoughts its his sister, but hey its skyrim, local culture relies on being inbreed 👼

Poor Cass 😩. And Moll is his fiancé, they aren't married just yet.

 

3 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

Oh Cassidey xD

She's just incredible.  A good and funny Chapter again.

Poor Bran. Such a nice Wife and Cass is walking by --> Moll is starting jealous.

 

Zilphia: "Oh, I want to search her too."

 

  Reveal hidden contents

20200527165848_1.jpg.a1db440e5554f0ea55cb418b0b397299.jpg

 

 

 

Thanks! And yes Moll is most definitely the jealous type 😅

 

51 minutes ago, Crw said:

How much time has passed and the Imperial inspection protocols are not changing.
Great line with Bran and Мoll.
Literally heard this *tu-tu-du-duuum* sound when she glaring at him. 
Graat job Spy! ^_^

 

Thanks! There were a few elements of the original series that became running gags to the point that they were very much a part of Cassidey's character so I wanted to make sure to re establish most of them in the reboot continuity so that I could still make references to them without causing a weird trans dimensional continuity rift that destroyed the universe 😯. Some other classics (like spring break) are coming up soon too.

 

35 minutes ago, Jayomms said:

NOOICE!!! That search was thorough Alright! :lol: Poor Bran... Seeing his girlfriend I thought oh oh... Is she gonna end up Dying or is she gonna end up breaking up with him? Hopefully not the dying part that would be sad... :sweat:

 

This was a very fun read Great Yob! ;):thumbsup:

  Reveal hidden contents

Jay-omm: Poor Cass constantly getting screwed literally...2066651820_SonofSheogorath016.jpg.6bbbe867aa655551d1caec171e5b21a4.jpg

Sheogorath: We should give her the WABBAJACK! HUH? HUH? Hehee!

Jay-omm: Father What?! No... no... Bran will take care of her. She doesn't need us to interfere. Though she might meet her worlds version of you eventually that would be interesting to see. Only time will tell... Oh Boy... *FacePalm*

 

 

Thanks! Moll will be around for a little while at least... Her story really picks up next episode 🤔

 

 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, LexiAJ82 said:

"Oh wow! Congratulations, he never mentioned you!" 😂 I loved that! 

 

Love the way this is shaping up! I love that this time around she actually made it to the militia office. I'm sure there won't be any troubles or complications arising from the Cass sharing a home with Bran and his fiance. Although I'm reminded of Erik's "hero" training in the previous universe... 🙄 

 

A really fun read! Looking forward to more! 

 

 

Thanks! This and the Erik story were being worked on at the same time and definitely share some DNA. At one point it was going to be use one or the other or scrap one and use a lot of its ideas in the other but they ended up being different enough that I used both of them. Plus the reboot in general re casts a lot of previous events and story threads into a more unified and streamlined whole. In a lot of ways Bran is a mixture of Erik and Farkas from the original continuity but also copletely different from them in almost every way 😅. His story and his interactions with Cass and Moll going forward became one of my favorite parts of this version of things. 

 

(One note: Bran and Moll actually don't live together, it's a n old school no hanky panky before marriage situation. So it will be just Cass an Bran living together... That should be better.... right?)

Link to comment

Absolutely brilliant how Cass handled the rogue imperials without blood-shed or endangering the imperial reputation. :classic_happy:

That's heroic superiority.

Though.. on the downside of it, it seems, they clearly lacked the finesse to properly handle a woman. Otherwise, Cass would have gotten some fun a more personal experience out of it for herself :classic_sad: Perhaps she will visit them later again to give some lessons?

 

Now, the last scene leaves me wondering if Cass will get invited by Moll for a cup of tea? So that Moll can hear first-handed what heroism expects of her brave fiance. I' sure, she might be interested to hear details from Cassidey 🤔

Link to comment
1 hour ago, ther1pper said:

Seems like they aren't that skilled at searching, they missed the anal cavity search.

Very unprofessional 😩

 

35 minutes ago, worik said:

Absolutely brilliant how Cass handled the rogue imperials without blood-shed or endangering the imperial reputation. :classic_happy:

That's heroic superiority.

Though.. on the downside of it, it seems, they clearly lacked the finesse to properly handle a woman. Otherwise, Cass would have gotten some fun a more personal experience out of it for herself :classic_sad: Perhaps she will visit them later again to give some lessons?

 

Now, the last scene leaves me wondering if Cass will get invited by Moll for a cup of tea? So that Moll can hear first-handed what heroism expects of her brave fiance. I' sure, she might be interested to hear details from Cassidey 🤔

Well they were only searching her so it would have been very rude to have fun during that, not to mention a bit embarrassing! Luckily Cass is a pro so she was able to keep her cool. 

 

Moll inviting Cass over for tea... what might that look like? 🤔

 

Spoiler

princessbridevizzini.jpg

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

(One note: Bran and Moll actually don't live together, it's a n old school no hanky panky before marriage situation. So it will be just Cass an Bran living together... That should be better.... right?)

Even better!  I can't imagine any problems there. 😄

Link to comment

Omg it happened! cute and funny story line changed with 7 man "deep searching" young heroine. Oh shit! Geezez, unbelievable! H ahha haaaa, you are genius! law is da law. Hahah, ok Cassidey seams to be same character :D thats good! 

Yes, it was knocking down chapter. who would expect adult content comes this fast :D. while reading i thought the first serves Moll, but the story took serious turn and now it unpredictable to Moll future!

 

Thanx a lot, pleased with surprise and also i like Cassidey, so seeing her having fun always appreciated. But this " uncommon search blown my fantasy", i didnt believed that they really had her in row one after another.

 

you made a good trick to my imagination. first you gave me a bait that the guy is taking her from behind.

but i didnt belied, he was dressed. "

maybe they just wanted to touch her?, ok maybe they rub over her nice butt [ of course in their pant]". 

its not possible they had fun, prob its too fast. this is in the middle of the 2 chapter.

then you gave me numbers- 7 men were doing the same.

and only before Bran approached the camp i understand that all was for real!

 

O BOY, SEVEN MEN FUCKED CASSIDEY IN THE CHAPTER 2 ALREADY! UNBELIEVABLE!!! wanna see it in details  🤪

Link to comment

Great to see that guards and soldiers still have their "Cassidey" radar. 

 

"Don't mind me ma'am, just doing my duty.  Which happens to almost always involves strip searches and meticulous cavity searches.  Can't be helped in these dangerous times, thanks for understanding ma'am."  

 

 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, LexiAJ82 said:

Even better!  I can't imagine any problems there. 😄

None whatsoever! Literally nothing could possibly go wrong...

 

5 hours ago, bandygirl1 said:

Sweet! New chapter.

😃 Hype! 🤣

 

4 hours ago, djregs said:

10/10 Would search again!  

It's always about the searching with you people 😩😅

 

3 hours ago, Akretija said:

Omg it happened! cute and funny story line changed with 7 man "deep searching" young heroine. Oh shit! Geezez, unbelievable! H ahha haaaa, you are genius! law is da law. Hahah, ok Cassidey seams to be same character :D thats good! 

Yes, it was knocking down chapter. who would expect adult content comes this fast :D. while reading i thought the first serves Moll, but the story took serious turn and now it unpredictable to Moll future!

 

Thanx a lot, pleased with surprise and also i like Cassidey, so seeing her having fun always appreciated. But this " uncommon search blown my fantasy", i didnt believed that they really had her in row one after another.

 

you made a good trick to my imagination. first you gave me a bait that the guy is taking her from behind.

but i didnt belied, he was dressed. "

maybe they just wanted to touch her?, ok maybe they rub over her nice butt [ of course in their pant]". 

its not possible they had fun, prob its too fast. this is in the middle of the 2 chapter.

then you gave me numbers- 7 men were doing the same.

and only before Bran approached the camp i understand that all was for real!

 

O BOY, SEVEN MEN FUCKED CASSIDEY IN THE CHAPTER 2 ALREADY! UNBELIEVABLE!!! wanna see it in details  🤪

🤣Getting right into the action this time around I guess!

 

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Great to see that guards and soldiers still have their "Cassidey" radar. 

 

"Don't mind me ma'am, just doing my duty.  Which happens to almost always involves strip searches and meticulous cavity searches.  Can't be helped in these dangerous times, thanks for understanding ma'am."  

 

 

They're just doing their job! 😅

Link to comment

Seven?

in German I would now think of a title.

 

"Schneeflittchen und die sieben geilen (kleinen Italiener)"

 

Snowbitchy and the seven horny (little Italians)

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho....

 

Zilphia: "hmmm, Cass, be Careful, when Moll wants to give you an Apple."

Link to comment
10 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Moll inviting Cass over for tea... what might that look like? 🤔

🤔 .. that scene is too far on the intellectual edge to be imaginable.  Although Cass is super smart, I doubt she would ever be so rude to embaress the other girl with her superiority.

I'd say it's much more practical and down-to-nirn girls talk.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

Seven?

in German I would now think of a title.

 

"Schneeflittchen und die sieben geilen (kleinen Italiener)"

 

Snowbitchy and the seven horny (little Italians)

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho....

 

Zilphia: "hmmm, Cass, be Careful, when Moll wants to give you an Apple."

 

Sounds like a lovely fairytale, appropriate for children 🤣

 

3 hours ago, worik said:

🤔 .. that scene is too far on the intellectual edge to be imaginable.  Although Cass is super smart, I doubt she would ever be so rude to embaress the other girl with her superiority.

I'd say it's much more practical and down-to-nirn girls talk.

 

That's the problem with being that smart, sometimes you have to pretend to be stupid just so you don't hurt any feelings 😯

Link to comment
2 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

That's the problem with being that smart, sometimes you have to pretend to be stupid just so you don't hurt any feelings 😯

I read somewhere, that her intelligence stats would be rated significantly below 10. :classic_ohmy:

Which is either evil fake news ( 😠 ) or the work of a silly fool ( 🤡 ) ... or someone who secretly collaborates with her.

Spoiler

To lull her enemies and to deceive them into a false feeling of safety :classic_ph34r:

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, worik said:

I read somewhere, that her intelligence stats would be rated significantly below 10. :classic_ohmy:

Which is either evil fake news ( 😠 ) or the work of a silly fool ( 🤡 ) ... or someone who secretly collaborates with her.

  Reveal hidden contents

To lull her enemies and to deceive them into a false feeling of safety :classic_ph34r:

 

It's been buffed up to a solid 7 for the reboot 😯

Link to comment

I'm pretty sure Bran's marriage plans are going to be DOA now.  What a jelly fiancee he has....  Can't wait to see Cass introduce herself as Bran's new "roomie" to his soon to be ex-fiancee.. 

 

Cass and cavity searches just go together like peanut butter and jelly.  Just saying...

Link to comment

thank you lovely Cass is fantastic and she likes Body searches or not ? want to see more  😜

Link to comment
19 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I'm pretty sure Bran's marriage plans are going to be DOA now.  What a jelly fiancee he has....  Can't wait to see Cass introduce herself as Bran's new "roomie" to his soon to be ex-fiancee.. 

 

Cass and cavity searches just go together like peanut butter and jelly.  Just saying...

 

This might put a bit of strain on the relationship 😅

 

19 hours ago, wilson99 said:

thank you lovely Cass is fantastic and she likes Body searches or not ? want to see more  😜

 

She likes them quite a bit with the right guy 🤣

Link to comment

Loved this chapter ! I can see from the staging why you wanted to do a reboot, the direction is indeed more efficient than at you beginnings, the dialogues allowing for instant transitions that increase the fun of the twists. And some of the lines are really on point, Cassidey's description on Bran "filling her in", and the "search" being the funniest ones ; though you sacrificed a bit of character consistency to get max comical effect. All of that with masterful expressions (Cassidey's during the search are just hilarious 🤣), posing and lighting ; the colors and use of not of the DoF also being of quality. Still fast on the comic editing though, but definitely an excellent job in terms of entertainment ! :smiley:👌

 

Z4hWXstZ_o.jpg

 

Malicia : « That Bran guy looks very intelligent. I wouldn't mind he filling me in with his penal code too, yes. :classic_blush: »

On 5/29/2020 at 9:24 PM, SpyVsPie said:

One note: Bran and Moll actually don't live together, it's a n old school no hanky panky before marriage situation.

Her "we could always skip lunch" strongly implies the contrary. :classic_tongue:

 

PS : your images have grown quite large, around 1 Mb each. That means that I'll have to choose which chapters I'll save in the library. This one will definitely be among those, though. ^^

Link to comment

×
×
  • Create New...