Development Blog & Updates
This is the blog where new developments for Ivy are talked about, shown and discussed.
Have an idea for Ivy's new version? Come here to suggest it!
Interested in the latest developments? Come here to check it out!
Current development status:
- Working on finalizing 5.2. for release to testers. Will take weeks more.
- Preparing 6.0 with the VA, working on finding the perfect sound for Ivy.
- Working on the Multi Follower Mod that will be officially supported by Ivy.
Currently there are 2 known bugs & issues:
1) Sometimes Ivy incorrectly disables her teleporter, thinking that the BOS is in the vicinity, or disables it even after the player has made the BOS and enemy.
CAUSE: Unknown, cannot be reproduced.
WORKAROUND: No known work-around at this time, but it only happens VERY sporadically.
FIXED: This should be fixed in 5.2. Cannot be reproduced by myself or testers, but new safeguards should solve that in 5.2.
2) Sometimes Ivy 'hangs' in a talking scene with settlers, making her unresponsive.
CAUSE: Fast traveling when Ivy just started this scene, or is in the middle of it. It's sometimes hard to recognize because she could still be 'walking towards' her speaking partner. After fast travel, this partner is lost, locking her until she close enough to that speaking partner (e.g. the settler she wanted to speak to).
WORKAROUND 1: Find the QUESTID for quest name: _ivy_SpeaksWithNPC then reset that quest like this:
- Type 'help _ivy_SpeaksWithNPC' in the console, press enter, then note down the Quest ID.
- Type 'ResetQuest <Quest ID>
WORKAROUND 2: Go back to the settler she was speaking with, backtracking the settlements you recently visited usually fixes the problem.
FIXED: This has been fixed in 5.2.