Jump to content
  • entries
    652
  • comments
    3,238
  • views
    51,576

Rant: I love him, but he pisses me off sometimes


Evaloves4

616 views

This morning during our family coffee time my Ivy said she is going to visit her gynecologist as she always does on Fridays, just as I did. My Prince, avoiding to interrupt or disturb our further conversation, went to balcony to call Silvano to escort her to the clinic and to be her body guard. He returned very soon and taking his jacket he said he needs to do something urgently and that he'll be back very soon. He returned after some 10 minutes and he carried the box of the cheapest new cell phone (less than 20 Euros value). God damn cheater. His private smart phone got broken; the display died and he needed a new private phone. (Replacing the display on his model of smart phone cost almost the half of the price of the new one and it's not worthy to fix it). He knew we wouldn't approve buying cheap garbage that's why he sneaked out and bought that shit. I boiled within myself. I took few deep breaths so I can press down my anger and I said to him that he should buy quality smart phone for we have money to afford it. Taking out his token from broken smart phone in order to put it in the new cell phone he answered to me without looking at me:

- I don't need expensive smart phone. This one have camera so I can see Mikey and situation at home and it is sufficient for calls and messages.

I was so sad and angry at the same time. I love him with all my soul but sometimes he pisses me off very much: why in the world he always have to buy cheap stuff for himself. I hate his way of thinking. He is too modest when he buys things for himself and too generous when buying things to others. Mom Boss saw my angry and sad face and she acted very smartly and wisely. While my mom tried to calm me saying that he is not to blame because he lived in poverty all his life and he learned to be satisfied with what he has, mom Boss kissed him on the cheek and before he moved his token to the new cell phone she gently said to him:

- Son, would you make your mother happy?

Prince: Of course, mom. What can I do for you?

Mom Boss: Would you write "with love to my mom" on the cell phone box before you open it?

He looked at her very confused. She held him under his arm and said:

- Please, son. Do it for me. Write it on the box.

My Prince took the pen and wrote "With love to my mom" on the box. When he did it, she said:

- Now, give it to me and thank you for a nice gift, son.

In that moment he realized that she tricked him and he protested saying it wasn't nice. Dad Boss sat to his other side and said to him:

- Son, we all understand why are you doing things like this but it doesn't mean you've right. You see, the model you bought has weak antenna which means you often wouldn't have a signal. It also doesn't support Viber. How would you communicate with your sister? I ask you as a father who loves you very much: please, son, stop doing this. We know you aren't materialist, but it doesn't mean you should not have quality stuff. And you make your wives sad and upset when you save the money on yourself .... Now, I'm going to buy a quality smart phone for you and you will take it without protest and complaint. If you don't, you will make us very sad, especially your mom and wives. I'm sure you don't want to do that.

 

 

Dad boss kissed him on the cheek and went. My Ivy sat in Prince's lap who was completely disarmed. She firmly hugged him and kissing him loudly, she said:

- Dad Boss is right, honey. You upsetting Princess and me and making us sad when you are cheap on yourself. We would understand and approve your act if we wouldn't have a money, but since we have, you don't have to buy cheap shit. You are not less modest and humble if you buy quality things for yourself. We all know your heart. There is no better man than you, my love. So, when dad Boss bring the new smart phone for you, you will stop doing silly things buying cheap stuff and upsetting Princess and me. OK?

My Prince sighed and he said she is right. When dad Boss returned he brought high quality Samsung smart phone, Galaxy S10+, 6.4". I know this smart phone cost more than 700 Euros, and seeing my Prince deeply sighing as the sign of disapproval pissed me off again, but I controlled myself and sustained from comments and reactions. I realized he just need more times to overcome this problem. Life was hard on him and he can't help it. Dad Boss took a pen and wrote: "with love to our son. Mom and dad" on smart phone box. My Prince hugged them and kiss them both thanking them for wonderful gift. After putting his token into new smart phone I set it up since I'm faster than him in this things. He called Silvano who came to escort Ivy to the gynecologist. I decided to go with her too. Before we split up going after our duties, he hugged mom Boss and said:

- Mom, would you like to cook with me tomorrow? We invite you and all family for the supper.

Mom Boss loves to cook with him. She showered his face with kisses and she said to our dads:

- You two are in charge for groceries. When my son tells me what he has in plan to cook, I will text you the list of the groceries we need.

My dad made us laugh when he saluted her as a soldier saying: Ma'am, yes, ma'am!

 

9 Comments


Recommended Comments

If you ask what is the single most important key to longevity, I would have to say it is avoiding worry, stress and tension.

And if you didn't ask me, I'd still have to say it.?

 

Don't stress out about the things you can't control. ??
 

Link to comment
On 11/8/2019 at 11:36 PM, Jayomms said:

?... Breath Eva...:sweat_smile: ;):thumbsup:

 

23 hours ago, dharvinia said:

If you ask what is the single most important key to longevity, I would have to say it is avoiding worry, stress and tension.

And if you didn't ask me, I'd still have to say it.?

 

Don't stress out about the things you can't control. ??
 

 

> Both of you have right. Without making excuses, just as he can't help himself in that area, I can't help myself not to be angry when he does that. We both need to work hard on those issues. :)

Link to comment

I understand what Prince did. I bought one at 49€ myself just 'cause I wanted to experience what first price smartphones could do compared to 29€ flip models. :D

 

Yet I find that Boss mum and Boss dad acted very cleverly. However, buying him a 700€ one was the polar opposite of what he wanted. No wonder he gave it to Lidja now, it only makes more sense. :classic_angel:

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Tirloque said:

I understand what Prince did. I bought one at 49€ myself just 'cause I wanted to experience what first price smartphones could do compared to 29€ flip models. :D

 

Yet I find that Boss mum and Boss dad acted very cleverly. However, buying him a 700€ one was the polar opposite of what he wanted. No wonder he gave it to Lidja now, it only makes more sense. :classic_angel:

> My Prince did very stupid thing. And it has nothing to do with my love for him. He usually reads specifications of the product and he should now that model he bought doesn't support Viber and that he wouldn't be able to communicate with his sister. Why he did such nonsense is known only to him.

 

> Maybe dad Boss shouldn't buy such expensive model, but I strongly believe he wanted to teach him that, as my Ivy said to my Prince, having something HQ doesn't make you less modest and humble and that it is time for him to have HQ things since he always had LQ garbage that didn't serve the purpose. This model have last long battery, glass display that can't be scratched or easily broken, wide and strong WI-FI and many other things that cheaper models doesn't. Plus, since my Prince is often involved in brawls, this smart phone isn't easy to break. dad Boss knew what he was doing. I agree with him that my Prince has to stop behave like a child. He is grown up man who obtains several high positions, deals with businessmen and Hotel partners and he has to have certain image. I'm not materialist. I was one but that time is past. My Prince deserve the best and he has to learn to accept it. :)

 

> And last but not least you said this to "provoke" me because you knew I would react and disagree. You, naughty you. :P

Link to comment
5 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

> My Prince did very stupid thing. And it has nothing to do with my love for him. He usually reads specifications of the product and he should now that model he bought doesn't support Viber and that he wouldn't be able to communicate with his sister. Why he did such nonsense is known only to him.

 

> Maybe dad Boss shouldn't buy such expensive model, but I strongly believe he wanted to teach him that, as my Ivy said to my Prince, having something HQ doesn't make you less modest and humble and that it is time for him to have HQ things since he always had LQ garbage that didn't serve the purpose. This model have last long battery, glass display that can't be scratched or easily broken, wide and strong WI-FI and many other things that cheaper models doesn't. Plus, since my Prince is often involved in brawls, this smart phone isn't easy to break. dad Boss knew what he was doing. I agree with him that my Prince has to stop behave like a child. He is grown up man who obtains several high positions, deals with businessmen and Hotel partners and he has to have certain image. I'm not materialist. I was one but that time is past. My Prince deserve the best and he has to learn to accept it. :)

 

> And last but not least you said this to "provoke" me because you knew I would react and disagree. You, naughty you. :P

Nope, I wrote this because I am uncomfortable displaying external signs of wealth (which is a good thing as I'm not). My grandpa hopefully had the second half of his life under very comfortable conditions, and I refused several time expensive watches because I just can't see myself wearing jewels like that. High tech phones are just like that. I  don't see how I would need a phone that cost the price of a compute , allow me to play Skyrim on it or download my whole HDD in a minute. I just need a phone to communicate in fact.

 

But my case is not at hand here. What I wanted to say is that Prince may have gone for a model way too cheap, but his adoptive grandparents went for one too expensive. Both are extreme choices. So I understand him wanted to find some middleground by exchanging it with Lidja. It was not him being an idiot, rather him trying to have something he is more comfortable with while pleasing another person in the meantime. I'm only saying it makes sense to me. :classic_smile:

 

(even if I knew you'd like a little disagreement as well :classic_tongue:)

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Nope, I wrote this because I am uncomfortable displaying external signs of wealth (which is a good thing as I'm not). My grandpa hopefully had the second half of his life under very comfortable conditions, and I refused several time expensive watches because I just can't see myself wearing jewels like that. High tech phones are just like that. I  don't see how I would need a phone that cost the price of a compute , allow me to play Skyrim on it or download my whole HDD in a minute. I just need a phone to communicate in fact.

 

But my case is not at hand here. What I wanted to say is that Prince may have gone for a model way too cheap, but his adoptive grandparents went for one too expensive. Both are extreme choices. So I understand him wanted to find some middleground by exchanging it with Lidja. It was not him being an idiot, rather him trying to have something he is more comfortable with while pleasing another person in the meantime. I'm only saying it makes sense to me. :classic_smile:

 

(even if I knew you'd like a little disagreement as well :classic_tongue:)

 

Quote

I refused several time expensive watches because I just can't see myself wearing jewels like that.

> Here is one thing you and my Prince have in common. :)

 

Quote

So I understand him wanted to find some middleground by exchanging it with Lidja.

> No offense, but you are wrong in this case. My Prince gave his expensive smart phone to Lidija because she really wanted that model. hearing that she and Ivan saving money to buy it, he gave it to her. Anyway, the point is that he is too generous and that generosity hast to be put in balance. You can't gift a gift. In our country it is offensive and disrespectful act because giver understand you don't like his gift and therefore you gave it away.

Link to comment
On 11/14/2019 at 5:52 PM, EvalovesEP said:

> Here is one thing you and my Prince have in common. :)

Which is why I think I know how he thinks in that domain. :classic_wink:

On 11/14/2019 at 5:52 PM, EvalovesEP said:

No offense, but you are wrong in this case. My Prince gave his expensive smart phone to Lidija because she really wanted that model. hearing that she and Ivan saving money to buy it, he gave it to her. Anyway, the point is that he is too generous and that generosity hast to be put in balance. You can't gift a gift. In our country it is offensive and disrespectful act because giver understand you don't like his gift and therefore you gave it away.

That's what I'm saying Eva. You can't say I'm wrong and prove me right at the same time ! :classic_biggrin:

 

Maybe I didn't express myself clearly that being said. It is obvious that Prince giving the phone to Lidja is an act of generosity, as she wanted it. Yet, in a way that also shows Prince don't liked the gift. Which in my opinion could be because having such an expensive object makes him uncomfortable. Smiley_henri_gaud-belin_HFR.gif

Link to comment
On 11/14/2019 at 8:53 PM, Tirloque said:

Which is why I think I know how he thinks in that domain. :classic_wink:

That's what I'm saying Eva. You can't say I'm wrong and prove me right at the same time ! :classic_biggrin:

 

Maybe I didn't express myself clearly that being said. It is obvious that Prince giving the phone to Lidja is an act of generosity, as she wanted it. Yet, in a way that also shows Prince don't liked the gift. Which in my opinion could be because having such an expensive object makes him uncomfortable. Smiley_henri_gaud-belin_HFR.gif

> My Prince would give her his smart phone even if he would like it. He is such a person. But, things that belonged to his father and Uncle, are priceless and nobody can get them. Did you know that he wears his father coat from 1956 that we gave to to restoration. He loves that coat more than all other things he got from us and our family. That's my point. ;)

Link to comment

×
×
  • Create New...