Sexout Affairs - Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion

I purpose the dating system as a sandbox' date=' rather than specific to a certain character. It means you can have a date to anyone you saw in the Wasteland, including custom added character people downloaded in internet. You can purpose a marriage to anyone too along with the dating progress.[/quote']This is why you should read the whole OP.
I don´t mean making every NPC "marriagable" and/or "dateable"' date=' but creating some unique characters with their own personality. This may make them more "predictable" in a way, but imo far more memorable (think of randomly vs. hand designed dungeons in RPGs).[/quote']

I know, I read that, I'm just sharing my idea.....:D

I wonder, how much woman BruceWayne prepared for this mod? Does it include Cass and Veronica?

I hope it will be as wild and crazy as possible. Like threesome, gangbang, rape, bestiality, drugs, triangle love, polygamy, polyandry, cheating, etc. A post-apocalyptic moral-degradation wasteland kind of relationship......:heart:

I wonder' date=' how much woman BruceWayne prepared for this mod? Does it include Cass and Veronica?[/quote']This is why you should read the whole thread when it's not even three whole pages long.
Companions are beyond the scope of this mod. There are other mods that handle them already' date=' like SexoutCompanions.

I will [b']only[/b] do custom characters for maximum compatibility with other mods and because I like to create custom characters:)

And this...

Like threesome' date=' gangbang, rape, bestiality, drugs, triangle love, polygamy, polyandry, cheating, etc.[/quote']...is another reason why you should read the whole OP.
I´m not going to do stuff that involves creatures or something like that.
Coming up with ideas is fine, but you're coming up with ideas that the author has already specifically stated he's never going to do...

I missed the Cass and Veronica part. I like both of the character, especially after I download a beautiful custom face for both of them, very adorable and suit to their character. I have a wet dream to have a date and relationship with them, even to a marriage, both of them :D. The soCompanions just add a dialog "So... want to have some fun?", no dating and deeper sex story progression offered. I respect BruceWayne decision, but these women are too adorable to be missed. May be BruceWayne don't have a vision for them yet. I wonder if we can borrow the date dialog script from other character to be used with Cass and Veronica? It should be as closest as possible to their character.

About the creatures, I read that too. Just purposing the idea of a post-apocalyptic moral-degradation wasteland kind of relationship......may be he will reconsider again, once he understand the great vision of it. :P

To be honest I can understand the decision to do something for male couriers first, but I would love the idea of dateable male NPCs as well, for two reasons: It does not discriminate against players who want to play a homosexual male character and it would also be possible for female couriers to find the guy of their dreams. :)

And while it's true that there is more content for female couriers out there, almost all of it means non-consensual sex, being degraded, whoring out, randomly fucking people, but no really deep, consensual relationships (apart from Doc Mitchell who is not the most attractive NPC in the wasteland. ;) These things have surely their appeal as well, but after being raped several times, I think my character deserves a healthy relationship, too. :P

Just throw a +1 in there before division to eliminate the possibility' date=' otherwise you may find the values don't load on the first scan or something funky and bang you have your CTD, if you see any potential for a CTD it's best to fix it, leave any opportunity and sooner or late someone will trigger it somehow Smile

Better yet, split the formula into 2 lines and put a if result >0 condition on the second line with a n else forcing it to 0.

Code:
set iResult to ((PlayerRef.getav charisma + PlayerRef.getav strength + PlayerRef.getav endurance)/3)
if iResult > 0
  set iPlayerAp to (30/iResult)
else
  set iPlayerAp to 0
endif

[/quote']

I actually thought of that when implementing this, but I then read somewhere that you´re attributes can´t fall lower then 1. And if they do, the game most likely crashes for that reason.

But then again, maybe I throw that in just for good measure:)

I missed the Cass and Veronica part. I like both of the character' date=' especially after I download a beautiful custom face for both of them, very adorable and suit to their character. I have a wet dream to have a date and relationship with them, even to a marriage, both of them :D. The soCompanions just add a dialog "So... want to have some fun?", no dating and deeper sex story progression offered. I respect BruceWayne decision, but these women are too adorable to be missed. May be BruceWayne don't have a vision for them yet. I wonder if we can borrow the date dialog script from other character to be used with Cass and Veronica? It should be as closest as possible to their character.

About the creatures, I read that too. Just purposing the idea of a post-apocalyptic moral-degradation wasteland kind of relationship......may be he will reconsider again, once he understand the great vision of it. :P

[/quote']

Well, you are certainly enthusiastic.:)

Like zippy and I already said, a lot of that isn´t going to happen. Would only add to my own personal degradation :)

Changing vanilla companions is not only technically difficult (not the changing part, the compatibility part), but also difficult in terms of character design. With the exception of Cass (don´t remember where exactly), I can´t recall any of them showing some kind of interest in the courier.

You can already let your date do drugs on dates (doesn´t give any kind of benefits or penalties for now). As for 3somes, those are planned, but not in the first release. I wouldn´t know how I would implement them from a design point of view, i.e. who is no. 3.

I´m not even sure what "polyandry" is.:huh:

"Triangle love" ? You mean something like this?

post-130403-0-41241200-1361585718_thumb.png

I really don´t want to discriminate against anybody. That´s one of the reasons I do this little pre mod talk.

I hate to disappoint people, but to be perfectly honest with you, I´m most likely not going to do homosexual content or content exclusively for female couriers. Not because I don´t like gay people or being gay or playing a female courier (I played one several times), but because it wouldn´t be something I would enjoy creating.

And if it´s no fun for me doing all of this, there is really no point in doing it at all. It´s not that I´m getting paid :D

edit: I should read the whole post ...:blush:

Polyandry is part of normal human culture, and practicing in many part of the world.

It means, when you met a woman, a very very adorable woman. You flirt with her, having a date several times, getting know more about her. And finally you realized that this is the right woman to be your wife, you willingly to spend the rest of your time with her, sharing your wealth, caring and protect her with your life, that her happiness is more importance than yours, giving and rising your children with, etc.

So you purposing a marriage to her! You find a good date, spend some money for the wedding ceremony, etc. And finally you married her, have the first night together as husband and wife. So beautiful!

Except after that, you realize that she already had another active husband(s) too and you actually is the seventh husband of her. :P

Wikipedia link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyandry

Polyandry is part of normal human culture' date=' and practicing in many part of the world.

It means, when you met a woman, a very very adorable woman. You flirt with her, having a date several times, getting know more about her. And finally you realized that this is the right woman to be your wife, you willingly to spend the rest of your time with her, sharing your wealth, caring and protect her with your life, giving and rising your children with, etc.

So you purposing a marriage to her! You find a good date, spend some money for the wedding ceremony, etc. And finally you married her, have the first night together as husband and wife. So beautiful!

Except after that, you realize that she already have another active husband(s) too and you actually is the seventh husband of her. :P

Wikipedia link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyandry

[/quote']

Ah ok.

I have a "desperate housewife" scenario on paper. Maybe that´s something up your alley.

I´m not really convinced that marrying someone would be a good design choice. Look at skyrim. Your only benefits are a better well rested perk and a walking "pez dispenser" for gold, who gets in your way whenever you do stuff in your house. I don´t see how it would be more then a different kind of "flavor" in the fallout scenario. Except the sex of course... But I hear that´s not going to happen if you´re married anyway:D

But we´re talking about the future here. I need to tidy up my alpha, make sure the most basic stuff is working and go from there.

edit: I should read the whole post ...Blush

I assume your edit means that you understood what I was trying to say, but because written communication can be hassle I try again just in case. (This is not meant aggressively or anything, I just want to eliminate possible misunderstandings. It's very hard to put it right.

What I meant was for one thing to not include Gender Checks. That way player characters of either gender can interact with your NPCs. Their reactions can basically stay the same. Romance is romance after all and it should be up to the player how they approach it.

The second thing would be at least one guy among all your characters. I don't want exclusive content for females, just the option for a heterosexual flirt if playing a female character as well. There is again no need to write him "gay" if approached by male players. The dialogue can stay the same imho.

I hope that makes it clearer. I wanted in no way to insinuate that you were discriminating against gays, it's just that those who play male gay characters have the least options in Sexout anyway.

edit: I should read the whole post ...Blush

I assume your edit means that you understood what I was trying to say' date=' but because written communication can be hassle I try again just in case. (This is not meant aggressively or anything, I just want to eliminate possible misunderstandings. It's very hard to put it right.

What I meant was for one thing to not include Gender Checks. That way player characters of either gender can interact with your NPCs. Their reactions can basically stay the same. Romance is romance after all and it should be up to the player how they approach it.

The second thing would be at least one guy among all your characters. I don't want exclusive content for females, just the option for a heterosexual flirt if playing a female character as well. There is again no need to write him "gay" if approached by male players. The dialogue can stay the same imho.

I hope that makes it clearer. I wanted in no way to insinuate that you were discriminating against gays, it's just that those who play male characters have the least options in Sexout anyway.

[/quote']

I got distracted while writing... When I came back I didn´t read it again and just remembered the gay part and missed your point.

Originally I wanted to check gender at some point, mainly to reduce dialogue. But I figure, as so many people are playing females, that isn´t going to work. So I basically let everyone play ;), but you have to live with her telling you how masculine you look or that she likes your beard...:P

I would do that the other way around too, if there ever will be a dateable male character.

I have actually a part in the dialogue where she tells you exactly what you do wrong (gender, attributes, faction and karma gets checked). I figure I leave this one in, but just remove the part that prevents you from progressing. That one can come back if I have enough options, i.e. more characters.

Marriage in game is more then just a RPG statistic, but an emotion to the player. If you can play with player's emotion on this, it will became a very good mod. Don't learn from Bethesda, it suck! A marriage is very interesting, more interesting then flirting dating her. Because this is how you can show the full of love emotional expression, and this is where the most interesting part of romance begin. Not always about sex, but a love expression, the way you and her show how much I love you......that's truly will make your heart melting.

I think the best romance mod I ever played was the NPC Flirt Pack v1.02 for Baldur's Gate 2 + Expansion Pack. I can say, the way the authors wrote the romance story and dialog is extremely impressive! Until today, in any game or mods, I never experienced as good as this mod. It doesn't have a gangbang sex nor creature sex, it just a casual romance, but it really an impressive heart melting mod with that dialog and romantic moments. I wonder if there are people here ever played this mod? This is the download link:

NPC Flirt Pack v1.02

http://www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=104&Itemid=81

I barely remember this mod, but the emotional impact last forever. This mod is easy to create at the time, just a text based. If you don't have Baldur's Gate 2 and don't care to installed, you still can download and extract it to the desktop, find English folder inside and open any .tra files with notepad to read the dialog. At least it give you idea about a good romance mod.

Some of the random dialogs:

aerie.jpg

@33=~(Stare down Aerie's robe)~

@34=~(You get quite an eyeful. Her robes are by no means immodest but the folds have opened just right to expose her cleavage, ripe, firm, and begging for your touch. You feel almost guilty for staring, but rationalize that it is about time someone took her seriously... as a woman.)~

@35=~(Aerie looks nervously around, perhaps to see if anyone else is ogling her, then fiddles with her robes and looks both ashamed and pouty.) ... you could just tell me that I need to fix my clothes.~

@36=~(Aerie seems oblivious at first, but eventually, a slow flush begins to creep into her neck and up into her cheeks. She steals nervous glances at you, and when she sees that you truly are staring at her, she gives a little jerk and snaps her gaze away quickly. The flush deepens and she begins to sweat...)~

@37=~(The drops trickle down her forehead, winding towards her chin until they leap off, plunging into the curves of her chest. They continue down that exotic byroad, tracing the firm flesh of her round, young breasts, finally disappearing deeper into her robes... some heavenly place whose sweetness you can barely imagine, but desperately hope to explore.)~

@38=~(Kiss Aerie on the lips)~

@39=~(At first, she is too stunned to respond, and almost struggles against you... but after a moment, her lips soften. For a brief, heady moment, her mouth melts into yours... but then her kiss trembles, and she jumps back shyly, barely able to meet your eyes.)~

@227=~I need you tonight, my love. Only you can satisfy me.~

@228=~(She whirls quickly, caught off-guard by your proposition, and the spray of her hair across her face only makes you want her more.)~

@229=~Of course, my love... that is what our nights together are meant for!~

@230=~(Aerie smiles demurely, and bites her lower lip gently. Her white, even teeth glisten tantalizingly.)~

@231=~H-how did you know I was going to say that, ?~

@232=~I would love to lay with you tonight. There is still much we have not... tried together.~

@233=~(Aerie takes your hand and swings them together at her side, giving you a kiss on the cheek as a deposit for later.)~

@234=~(Aerie beams proudly.) I am glad to hear you say that, my love. I had heard that on the surface, men do not find their pregnant women attractive. Of course I will love you tonight, .~

I think there are several things to makes romance mod interesting:

You can show how deep your love to her anytime anywhere in the game. Like an interaction to kiss her on her forehead softly. Hug her from behind and hold her tightly. To say how much I love her. You ask her to bath together (like NPC Flirt Pack above). etc. And she will give an interesting warm feedback too (randomly even better).

To make a believable lover, that she alive and always think about you. Like above NPC Flirt Pack, beside you can flirt to her anytime, she also flirting with you too, to show that she think about you too, anytime anywhere. In some periodic of time, she can start a romantic conversation to you, to show how much she care and love you. She will snuggling under your arm. She will hug and hold you tightly for a moment, like she fear to lose you. She will make a coffee and food to you (and with other companions as well, to show that she has responsibility take caring your friends as well. But the special extra food is just for you). She will tending your wound from battle. She will shave you beard (Like female Baldur's Gate PC to her lover, Anomen), but it grow back to normal again (at the time she will laugh with your new look and give you a sex as a reward). etc.

There are scenario that she fell into sick with unknown disease. You will given a quest to explore Mojave to find the cure (like a very very rare implant). You also need to take care of her and she will respond it with thank you and love. There will be a big reward after this, like she get pregnant with your child inside.

There are scenario that she will be kidnapped.......just kidding, even Boone won't save his wife from Legion. Or may be this is a good scenario. You wrote a very amazing love story, the top of the roof, before she get kidnapped and then let the player feeling fall to the deepest abyss. There are rumor that she being kidnapped by Fiends or Legions.......and she being threatened like a sex slave, gangbanged and forced to have sex with some creatures........well, rumors said that, but happy ending waiting at the end with a good reward.

Because of lack of animation, you can use (......) to tell what you or she doing like the above NPC Flirt Pack.

Okay. Mod is coming along great. Did some customization options for 3 of the most popular race mods. Nearly went crazy, bc I couldn´t get them to work. It seems the newest Wrye Flash bashed patch doesn´t import Races like it used to. Had to manually add hairstyles to the races. They all work fine now. I added a preview pic in the first post.

Unless stated otherwise, screenshots are all using the Mojave Delight option (it´s awesome!:D).

You Mr BruceWayne, are now being watched.

I knew I wasn't the only one who felt that sexout lacked a more "intimate" mod(other than Doc Mitchell...)

Abit dishearted that only new NPCs gets this option since I do have a liking to some of the vanilla NPCs and a few noteable mod NPCs. Still there's a chance for them to be integrated later after you finish your relationship system.

Marriage system is also something I want to see if anything just for RPing purposes. They can also produce interesting situations.

This one isn't just aimed at your future mod but at most the marriage of a NPC should be taken in consideration. Vanilla wise there's only a hand full of married couples but there should be consequences or requirements before you can sex-up one or the other. Generally something like the spouse can't be in the same cell or a certain distance. You mentioned a desperate house wife scenario, this could be a nice base for such events.

I also would like to design a character. My art sucks so you'd have to bear with me when I show sketches and the likes. I also want her to be a companion... unless you aren't planning such a thing. in which case I'll scratch that.

Another suggestion is that the "dates" have some different flavors. Like one girl likes peaceful things like walking around, dinner, cooking, etc. while another girl likes killing stuff, drinking, or... cow tipping!(har har har) Given that one of your goals is to make interesting characters to date this would be a welcomed suggestion atleast for future implementation.

If you don't mind a guy with a kiddish/girlish voice I can TRY to do some voice acting. Albeit I live with 13 people, 4 of which are kids and the walls aren't sound-proof... Yeah...

You Mr BruceWayne' date=' are now being watched.

I knew I wasn't the only one who felt that sexout lacked a more "intimate" mod(other than Doc Mitchell...)

Abit dishearted that only new NPCs gets this option since I do have a liking to some of the vanilla NPCs and a few noteable mod NPCs. Still there's a chance for them to be integrated later after you finish your relationship system.

[/quote']

I have already done a Sexout mod for Willow. Well, it´s more of a hack, than a mod. I dont use any other companion mods atm, so no plans in this direction.

Marriage system is also something I want to see if anything just for RPing purposes. They can also produce interesting situations.

I´m still not sure, if that is a direction I want to go. Maybe this will be an option that would only be available to certain characters. We will see.

This one isn't just aimed at your future mod but at most the marriage of a NPC should be taken in consideration. Vanilla wise there's only a hand full of married couples but there should be consequences or requirements before you can sex-up one or the other. Generally something like the spouse can't be in the same cell or a certain distance. You mentioned a desperate house wife scenario, this could be a nice base for such events.

Yup, in that scenario you might have to deal with an angry husband and hide in the closet :) But this one is just an idea with like 5 written lines I have on paper.

I also would like to design a character. My art sucks so you'd have to bear with me when I show sketches and the likes. I also want her to be a companion... unless you aren't planning such a thing. in which case I'll scratch that.

No, no companions planned. That´s too much of a hassle and I think there are already a lot of good ones out there. Unless you want her to just follow you around for a short time, that might be doable.

No need to do sketches, if you are not comfortable with that. You can link some reference pics. Or, you could design one in the GECK yourself (just the appearance) and PM it to me and I´ll import it. If you need some inspiration on how to design a character, I can recommend reading the old Van Buren design documents (original Fallout 3) on FalloutWikia. It gives you a good idea on how characters are conceived.

Another suggestion is that the "dates" have some different flavors. Like one girl likes peaceful things like walking around, dinner, cooking, etc. while another girl likes killing stuff, drinking, or... cow tipping!(har har har) Given that one of your goals is to make interesting characters to date this would be a welcomed suggestion atleast for future implementation.

That´s the plan! Dialogue structure is basically the same for every character, but you get different dates, sex scenes or (short)quests, depending on the character. Activities are probably one of the things I´m going to implement next. But I´m not so sure at the moment how and what kind I will implement. Maybe something like the bottle shooting with sunny smiles in the tutorial scene. It would have to fit to the personality and location of the character. Cow tipping sounds like fun too:D

If you don't mind a guy with a kiddish/girlish voice I can TRY to do some voice acting. Albeit I live with 13 people, 4 of which are kids and the walls aren't sound-proof... Yeah...

13 people, huh? Sounds like fun...:D

No, I think I´ll pass on this one. Don´t take that personally tho. Most of the time you can here if it´s a male/female voice anyway, regardless how high-pitched it is. And I wouldn´t want you to estrange your family:D

I have already done a Sexout mod for Willow. Well' date=' it´s more of a hack, than a mod. I dont use any other companion mods atm, so no plans in this direction.

[/quote']

I have that one, but doesn't it simply removes the fade-to-black?

I´m still not sure, if that is a direction I want to go. Maybe this will be an option that would only be available to certain characters. We will see.

That would be totally fine by me, at least for starters.

Yup, in that scenario you might have to deal with an angry husband and hide in the closet :) But this one is just an idea with like 5 written lines I have on paper.

If you get caught, it's an angry husband. While he doesn't know/suspect the affair then he's just oblivious

No, no companions planned. That´s too much of a hassle and I think there are already a lot of good ones out there. Unless you want her to just follow you around for a short time, that might be doable.

No need to do sketches, if you are not comfortable with that. You can link some reference pics. Or, you could design one in the GECK yourself (just the appearance) and PM it to me and I´ll import it. If you need some inspiration on how to design a character, I can recommend reading the old Van Buren design documents (original Fallout 3) on FalloutWikia. It gives you a good idea on how characters are conceived.

Alot of good ones but won't be supported by your mod.

My 3d abilities are way worst than my 2d abilities. I fancy my self as an "okay" 2d artist with 25 points in it. while my 3d is... -50... I already have an Idea of what she would look like... Only problem is her clothes... Do I put her with already made clothes or make a simple outfit just for her. if it's the latter then someone needs to make said clothes in fallout... Which I can't do...

That´s the plan! Dialogue structure is basically the same for every character, but you get different dates, sex scenes or (short)quests, depending on the character. Activities are probably one of the things I´m going to implement next. But I´m not so sure at the moment how and what kind I will implement. Maybe something like the bottle shooting with sunny smiles in the tutorial scene. It would have to fit to the personality and location of the character. Cow tipping sounds like fun too:D

You should make a carnival area for dates, it could have minigames like a shooting gallery much like the tutorial mission. You can also make going there sorta like an escort mission. some girls can handle themselves while other girls would rely completely on you. There might be one or two of said carnival so that you don't have to escort your date too far.

Movies perhaps? Not a full realtime one but maybe a minute long?

Dinner date, She'd ask to go out and eat. Simple no?

As I mentioned before, Killing spree date, go out and kill stuff with your date. Depending on their alignment (good/evil) they might want to kill different things, good would want to kill fiends, and creatures, evil would want to kill anyone or anything.

Sex Marathon, for a nympho character... It's possible right?

Dancing would be nice?

You can do something with the casinos in the strip. But if your taking a girl from outside the strip to inside then you'd have to get a passport for them or pay the credit check again. Else your date might end like that one squatter...

13 people, huh? Sounds like fun...:D

No, I think I´ll pass on this one. Don´t take that personally tho. Most of the time you can here if it´s a male/female voice anyway, regardless how high-pitched it is. And I wouldn´t want you to estrange your family:D

Yeah, Were a big family

I didn't mean voice a central character. but a minor character. Like a clerk or drunk.

I have that one' date=' but doesn't it simply removes the fade-to-black?

[/quote']

Yeah, that´s what I meant with "hack".

Alot of good ones but won't be supported by your mod.

"Original content" is what I´m going for.

My 3d abilities are way worst than my 2d abilities. I fancy my self as an "okay" 2d artist with 25 points in it. while my 3d is... -50... I already have an Idea of what she would look like... Only problem is her clothes... Do I put her with already made clothes or make a simple outfit just for her. if it's the latter then someone needs to make said clothes in fallout... Which I can't do...

I´m with you on this one. I have 0 3D abilities myself (-100 in 2D, I can only draw stick figures)

The GECK has a very advanced face editor (compared to the one in-game), that allows for some nice characters if you take your time. It does only require a bare minimum knowledge of the GECK to use. That´s why we see a lot of cass/veronica/(insert your favorite companion here) mods. Clothes would need to be vanilla or the ones supported in SCR. Or, if you feel adventurous, you could ask the author of your favorite outfit mod for permission to use an already existing one.

You should make a carnival area for dates, it could have minigames like a shooting gallery much like the tutorial mission. You can also make going there sorta like an escort mission. some girls can handle themselves while other girls would rely completely on you. There might be one or two of said carnival so that you don't have to escort your date too far.

It does sound like fun, but would require some serious wourld building/level design. Maybe later...

Movies perhaps? Not a full realtime one but maybe a minute long?

That´s too much work, for too little gain I fear.

Dinner date, She'd ask to go out and eat. Simple no?

Dancing would be nice?

Check and check. Already in. Dancing will be handled differently in future releases tho. Its just in-dialogue, without music atm.

As I mentioned before, Killing spree date, go out and kill stuff with your date. Depending on their alignment (good/evil) they might want to kill different things, good would want to kill fiends, and creatures, evil would want to kill anyone or anything.

Tha does remind me of some game. GTA san andreas or something like that? Where you needed to keep her excitement meter up, while driving really fast?

Sex Marathon, for a nympho character... It's possible right?

Everything is possible for nymphos.

You can do something with the casinos in the strip. But if your taking a girl from outside the strip to inside then you'd have to get a passport for them or pay the credit check again. Else your date might end like that one squatter...

Certainly a good idea for future options. My first character already comments, on how she would love to go to the strip.

Yeah, Were a big family

I didn't mean voice a central character. but a minor character. Like a clerk or drunk.

That would work. It sounded to me like you wanted to voice one of the girls.

Yeah' date=' I think it's refreshing not to have the over the top clean beauties that seem to be the norm these days in mods and makeovers.

I'm going to have to read up on this thread and see what its all about!

[/quote']

Exactly, I mean it´s the wasteland after all. And I think little imperfections make a character MORE interesting, than anything else.

Don´t say that to a woman tho, gets you only in trouble... :D

Yeah' date=' that´s what I meant with "hack".

[/quote']

I guess no planning to expand on it?

"Original content" is what I´m going for.

Original Content System. Something like SexoutLegion. It has content as is used by other mods as a base.

I´m with you on this one. I have 0 3D abilities myself (-100 in 2D, I can only draw stick figures)

The GECK has a very advanced face editor (compared to the one in-game), that allows for some nice characters if you take your time. It does only require a bare minimum knowledge of the GECK to use. That´s why we see a lot of cass/veronica/(insert your favorite companion here) mods. Clothes would need to be vanilla or the ones supported in SCR. Or, if you feel adventurous, you could ask the author of your favorite outfit mod for permission to use an already existing one.

I can do with using vanilla or SCR clothes. Hot Pants, Bikini Top, those tiny jackets that only reaches just past the chest(Umm exposed belly jacket? my fashion lingo is out of date), And boots. Oh and a pistol.

Also I'd have to look thru the Hair mod I have(Mikito) for a suitable hair I am thinking of... Else i'd have to rethink...

It does sound like fun, but would require some serious wourld building/level design. Maybe later...

You can look at Fallout 3's point lookout DLC. Hell I bet you can rip it out of the dlc put it in the mojave, delete some stalls move a few around and no one would notice... till they read this post.

That´s too much work, for too little gain I fear.

There's a mod that has a working system for TVs. It's called RPG or something. Heard about it here, It's in the nexus. Was reverse engineering it. I think I know how some parts of it works... first you need toothpaste, a watermelon, and some koalas...That was a joke...

But i do know how some parts work... The Visual aspect at least... The scripts for it? I has no Idea.

Check and check. Already in. Dancing will be handled differently in future releases tho. Its just in-dialogue, without music atm.

So your gonna add some diners? there's also "home" dinners but first either you or the other has to have a "home" close by.

You can have it as a location. like a bar... or a disco place.

If groovatron didn't mess with Sexout I randomly make my character dance... probably at the most awkward moments... like talking to Ulysses.

Tha does remind me of some game. GTA san andreas or something like that? Where you needed to keep her excitement meter up, while driving really fast?

Wait we can DRIVE in fallout?! lol

Something like that I guess. During escort it would be more of the don't let her get hit, unless they are the kind to look for trouble in which case killing things will give you a bonus when you get to the place your going.

The other would be more of just let's go and kill. She seriously just says that...

Girl: You know what turns me on?

You: Maybe...(or other options)

Girl: Killing! So let's go kill some -enter targets-. Unless... you want me to kill you instead, you won't be able to enjoy what comes after tho

You: Uhhh... Let's go kill things.

Everything is possible for nymphos.

Them Nymphos... They will be the last remaining hope of human kind when we get to the brink of extinction... Why? Sex = pregnancy = babys = more people = population. Unless it's protected, but that would be a crime.

Let's just hope there's more girls than guys. that way we can repopulate quicker than is it was more guys. It's simple math.

Certainly a good idea for future options. My first character already comments, on how she would love to go to the strip.

It would be simple to implement no?

Either go to a person who gives you a pass. Persuade them to give you another for your friend(being a Fem PC you'd have so many options... Male PC? a few...) Then either your date gets a pass or token in their inv or a variable will be triggered that says that your date has a pass. This will stay with that specific NPC. so they don't need to repeat the process unless they lose it. other dates you will need to get them their own.

Also make it so people can add ways to get that pass... cause I swear If a nympho character gets made... she'd get it in within a minute. We all know how.

That would work. It sounded to me like you wanted to voice one of the girls.

Oh god no, I might be able to but I'd rather not. Working on sounding more masculine but so far it hasn't done much.

I guess no planning to expand on it?

No' date='I´m not going to do that. NVWillow is not my mod.

You can look at Fallout 3's point lookout DLC. Hell I bet you can rip it out of the dlc put it in the mojave, delete some stalls move a few around and no one would notice... till they read this post.

OK, moving on... :D

(This suggestion alone would net you a perma-ban on nexus.)

There's a mod that has a working system for TVs. It's called RPG or something. Heard about it here, It's in the nexus. Was reverse engineering it. I think I know how some parts of it works... first you need toothpaste, a watermelon, and some koalas...That was a joke...

But i do know how some parts work... The Visual aspect at least... The scripts for it? I has no Idea.

That´s way too complicated on the modders side to utilize and for the user to install it. Thus, too much work for too little gain.

So your gonna add some diners? there's also "home" dinners but first either you or the other has to have a "home" close by.

You can have it as a location. like a bar... or a disco place.

If groovatron didn't mess with Sexout I randomly make my character dance... probably at the most awkward moments... like talking to Ulysses.

I would love to have a central location at some point. For now vanilla locations have to suffice. Dancing animations are vanilla (like the ones seen in gomorrah, or elsewhere). Groovatron isn´t compatible with sexout. Until it is or we have a way of calling the animations with sexout, that´s unfortunately not an option.

Wait we can DRIVE in fallout?! lol

Something like that I guess. During escort it would be more of the don't let her get hit, unless they are the kind to look for trouble in which case killing things will give you a bonus when you get to the place your going.

The other would be more of just let's go and kill. She seriously just says that...

Girl: You know what turns me on?

You: Maybe...(or other options)

Girl: Killing! So let's go kill some -enter targets-. Unless... you want me to kill you instead, you won't be able to enjoy what comes after tho

You: Uhhh... Let's go kill things.

Noted. Will look into that. Maybe for some character like Jack in Mass Effect.

Them Nymphos... They will be the last remaining hope of human kind when we get to the brink of extinction... Why? Sex = pregnancy = babys = more people = population. Unless it's protected, but that would be a crime.

Let's just hope there's more girls than guys. that way we can repopulate quicker than is it was more guys. It's simple math.

There is no such thing as simple math :D

It would be simple to implement no?

Either go to a person who gives you a pass. Persuade them to give you another for your friend(being a Fem PC you'd have so many options... Male PC? a few...) Then either your date gets a pass or token in their inv or a variable will be triggered that says that your date has a pass. This will stay with that specific NPC. so they don't need to repeat the process unless they lose it. other dates you will need to get them their own.

Also make it so people can add ways to get that pass... cause I swear If a nympho character gets made... she'd get it in within a minute. We all know how.

I think you are on to something here. I might use some of these suggestions for future reference.

Even nymphos wouldn´t be able to sway the common securitron, I fear. Or the legends are true and there exists some kind of "Über-nympho" with supernatural powers, who can even turn on robots...:D

"Groovatron isn´t compatible with sexout. Until it is or we have a way of calling the animations with sexout, that´s unfortunately not an option."

Not exactly right. The animations/idles are fine, it's the esp that has issues. There is a way to fix the esp. Look in the sexoutNG OP links about midway down, and there is a link for fixing Groovatron and other esps through GECK. Not a great solution, however there is nothing stopping you from using the animations in your mod by making the cios/playidle calls yourself. The slavery mods Slavery Simple and Slavery Expanded use the idles from Slave in Pose, but the esp is not required. They actually have a separate esp for SIP usage (since SIP is not required for the mod). Another one that does this is Slave Jail Reloaded. It uses the animations from 3-4 different dance/pose mods (SIP, Groovatron, and 1 or 2 more - even one from FO3 for a showering animation). The mods are required for the animations/idles only, and you can either untick the esps for them, or the user can repackage them to not include the esps. I'm looking at incorporating some idles from these in my soRapist mod, so I'll be taking a look at these slavery mods to see how they call the animations/idles and attach them to the NPCs (CIOS and playidle I assume).