Dominatrix Expansion Five Fingers Of Sin

Tafa100

Install the mod, start the game.

You get a quest entry "I've heard that there is a place called Dominatrix where there is a magic stone that can grant me the power to summon Mistress Domina, to help me in my adventures and also satisfy all my sexual fantasies. The trail begins at the Imperial Palace District, I have to travel up there."

There you find a woman between the graves. Normally between the Market-District Gate and ElvenGardens-District Gate.

If you use BetterCities (Imperial City) could be that the mod did not work.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Everytime I start this mod the women inside Dominatrix have terribly distorted boobs/butts or sometimes are even hollow. I've tried any combinations of mods and used BOSS and yet nothing yields acceptable results. And with distorted, I mean "stretched across the entire room". Please explain to me in very clear instructions and easy English what to do to fix that problem as I've been working for the past 10 hours on this and all results let to the same.

That would mean that you have overwritten the skeleton needed for the bodies. If you are using LAPF it comes with it's own skeleton just reinstall it and you should be good. Some outfit/armor and other mods come with skeletons so you need to watch what you install otherwise you will overwrite the skeleton if you don't.

The problem persists, even after reapplying LAPF. Here is my load order if that's any help:

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
FlyingCameraMod.esp
Knights.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversMB2.esp
SkipTutorialv3.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
Dominatrix01.esp

I also have OBSE installed with the Universal Silent Voice Plugin and I ran the installer of the ArchiveInvalidation Invalided mod-thingie whatever that is supposed to do.

Don't use the outdated archive invalidate Mod !  set "archive invalidate" in the Oblivion modmanager (or wyre bash)

Modmanager http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/?view=findpost&p=496940

And you should place Dominatrix01.esp above Lovers.

Load order

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
FlyingCameraMod.esp
Knights.esp
SkipTutorialv3.esp

Dominatrix01.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I played Dominatrix01 with no breast stretching/deforming Problems.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm stuck in Sex Chamber (Secret Door in Chamber of incest). I can not leave the room "You can not out of here without satisfying the girls".

The whole room is pink with exclamation marks. It seems that something is missing.

Animation with one of the sisters I activated. Next is unclear what to do, I pressed on all that is in the room, I tried the usual sex animation with Fetish Masterss but nothing changes

(I am sorry for the mistakes, I use a translator)

• 11 months later...

It is the old Link but not the old Version. 4shared you must have an account, the no longer functioning Link worked without account/logged in.

So download the 4shared Version and the two files in the Updates and fixes Spoiler.

• 1 month later...

I had a fun time playing through this mod! It is very unique and well done. I didn't have any problems getting through it (and I have A LOT of mods installed) so there weren't any conflicts.

Things I'd like to see implemented/suggestions:

Perhaps some more scripts associated with the toys in the environments, like in the chamber of incest we see the dominatrix riding all these fun toys but can't ride them ourselves :(

Also some of the punishments were fun too. I'd like to be able to insult the Chamber of Herecy boss lady again and get tortured to death even after I've beaten the area.

I also thought it was kind of fun how when you try to leave you get attacked by the Guardians of the chamber of flesh. Since the mod isn't finished (and I assume there will be a way out then) it might be good to implement a temporary escape (maybe Domina could teleport you somewhere) or remind people that they can escape via "player.coc InnIllOmen" or some other location teleport.

• 1 year later...

I've been blessed by the Madgod for installing this mod.
In a moment of inspiration I prepared a few goodies for those who still enjoy playing it.

1. Setbody assets for my favorite character (use with DMRA hands and feet):
Setbody assets for Rev Mother.7z
Willy is rigged and functional, just don't expect miracles... given the original size (I had to shrink it generously) and my  limited skills. It's been an amusing exercise, honestly. In some animations there is a lot of clipping, less in others, but that was expected. In the future, perhaps...

2. An alternative way to "Dress appropriately":
Alternative Domina Boss outfit.7z

It's a pity that Tafa100 left this work incomplete, I can sense great potential in it, even in its current state. There are very nice resources from various mods, the plot is funny and the player is involved in all sorts of situations. The author probably won't read this, but I want to express my congratulations to him/her, and to all those who contributed to it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived