Dominatrix Expansion Five Fingers Of Sin

Tafa100

Okay, all I've seen is very good. Beautiful NPCs and nice dialogues, good work!

I only have the problem, that the animations don't end. I think you wrote 60 seconds, I've been waiting 5min or more but it doesn't stop(-> get stuck and can't go on with the quest).

I've installed all required mods, does anyone have an idea why it isn't working?

My load order(after using BOSS). Mods in () aren't activated, but installed.

Oblivion.esm

MathFunctions.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

Break Undies.esm

(TamagoClub.esm)

(HiyokoClub.esm)

Lovers Creature.esm

Race Repository.esm

(Flame Atronarch Race.esm)

(Minotaur Race.esm)

x117race.esm

(Spider Daedra Race.esm)

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

FlyingCameraMod.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV3.esp

(LoversTamagoClub.esp)

Vtoy.esp

LoversFSE.esp

(LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp)

(ZMCPlayerSlave.esp)

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

(Lovers with PK Extender.esp)

(LoversBrothel.esp)

(LoversMB2.esp)

SetBody.esp

(Playable Flame Atronarch.esp)

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

(Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp)

(Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves-NoSc.esp)

(x117Race ENG Race.esp)

Chocolate Elves.esp

Synx.esp

X.Races.Comp.esp

(Beautiful PeopleV22 - Male ReplacerV3.esp)

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

(Playable Spider Daedra.esp)

(Playble Minotaur.esp)

LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp

(ZMCPlayerSlaveBasicUsage.esp)

Dominatrix01.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.33.esp

• 3 months later...

I've played it again and now most things worked. Only point for me:

1.) The second chamber - you should follow the person into another room and use Lovers with PK. I realised that this isn't needed since you just need to talk to them, a new teleporter appears, next person and so on. Don't you want to change this? And the second question - which mod do you recommend for this?

2.) This is the same problem in the third chamber, 'cause if you talked to the Lolita and activate the cd player, you should use PK to go further - here's also the question which mod to use? 'Cause the normal lovers doesn't implement the option to have sex by talking, or is it not working for me? Oo

3.) And the last one - when the principal appears: will anything happen if he beats me or will he beat me to death? I'm just asking because he doesn't really damages me :D

A little crazy this mod but maybe that's why it's so good ;):D Don't know why only so few people seem to play it.

If you read "Instructions and credits" spoiler, you don't need Lovers, you can play the mod without it.

And you can use other sex mods (e.g. Sexlivion)

"In the Chamber of Blasphemy: There are no sex animations for the player, everything is ready for you to use Lovers with PK or any sex mod you have."

• 2 weeks later...

Hit me if this is a stupid question but where is the main files? Is all i need for this mod to work in the esp? I was thinking there would be meshes etc for the locations but correct me if im wrong.

Thanks!

Install the mod, start the game!!!! Why don't you try it before post here?

You get a quest entry "I've heard that there is a place called Dominatrix where there is a magic stone that can grant me the power to summon Mistress Domina, to help me in my adventures and also satisfy all my sexual fantasies. The trail begins at the Imperial Palace District, I have to travel up there."

There you find a woman between the graves.

• 1 month later...

I really want to play this mod but for some reason the blue download 4shared file isnt there on the website. I use dominatrix 01 but i get alot of errors such as not being able to see the dominatrix unless im raped with the lovers rapers mod (Even then i only see her body and its purple) I think i have everything but it wont work.

Seems 4shared delete the file.

Bronzehawk you need the 625MB meshes and textures. You have missing meshes and textures(purple = missing)

I sent Tafa a post, to upload it again.

Edit: 4shared changed some things, now you must enable your folders for public use. Seems Tafa has not yet done it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Speaking of tasteless mod. Does it still really have the scat animation pose? If it does can emily borrow them?

Emily always want to spawn adventurer pooping in riverbank, instead of the ussual mudcrab spawn.

Then when interupt, He will feel offended and draw his sword... Then if we killed him. We can loot his scat and rub it to our sword and stab the shit stained weapon to someone else.

Or force loversyield on him and rape him pantless..

Of course, literally.

(Player can also eat the scat if desired.)

So Please, let emily know. If she can borrow the scat animation? Assuming it exist.

Archived