I would really like to use the 1st hair pack, however it is locked. When I open it in NMM it says it is corrupt. When I 7zip it, it requires a password. Does anyone know why that is, or where I can find it elswhere?

If you look closely. The password is there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Equipable Tongues

l3ao.jpg

igv3.jpg

There is 2 versions:
One with a script that make your character open it's mouth when equiping the tongue, keep in mind this version will also overwrite any femalehead.tri and mouthhumanf.tri you have in your folder.(if you installed a mod that modifies those files ofc)
And one without it, so it means you will need to open you character mouth using console commands/other mods.
All credits to the creator of  the original mesh and textures: fafcf09
Also credits to Athstai for the script and .tri files

Download Link

So I've noticed this bug in my game for some time and I didn't care enough to investigate until yesterday. I tried disabling a few mods at a time that I thought changed the landscape until I had half my mods disabled then I just started disabling whole categories at a time and I narrowed it down to this Equipable Tongues mod. I would have never expected this mod to be the culprit.

what the game looks normally with 0 mods

post-105340-0-38661100-1415902878_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-47773000-1415902873_thumb.jpg

activated eq tounges v2 w/ script in MO and everything else disabled

post-105340-0-96082900-1415902883_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-26541800-1415902888_thumb.jpg

This is right outside of Whiterun main enterance btw

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With the "equippable tongues" is there any way to change the height of the tongues? I'm using sg textures and the tongue is kind of through the top lip. Maybe there is a console command to change the elevation or something? Any help would be appreciated!

Same thing happened to me, the mod overwrites any  femalehead.tri and mouthhumanf.tri files, I just said "No to All" . Female Facial animation, Teeth Plus are a few mods that change those files, Sexlab also probably does as well with Facial expressions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...