I bring good news.

Incorrect paths most likely.

I actually was involved in reviewing many of monstergirl series MODs' date=' and what I found was missing textures and a deviation in how SetBody was being used, as well as the underlying folder names and structure.

I went as far as creating and publishing a corrected ESP, which was ultimately ignored, so I stopped reviewing and reporting on it and all other Monstergirl MODs.

IMO, at least two of those MODs will need to be reworked to make use of the both the past and new SetBody MOD currently being expanded on by gerra6 that includes many more body meshes than ever before in any SetBody version.

Or, you can of course continue T's path and drop the need for SetBody and include the meshes and textures in the MODs, which I don't entirely agree with.

I am more inclined to think that including the meshes\textures is the way to go rather than "forcing" a dependency on another mod that folks may or may not want to use. Now mind you I can't see why anyone would not want to use Gerra6's setbody mod but still....

Why are you against including the meshes\textures Varenne? Is there something I am missing?

Well to be honest wouldn't it be wrong if every time Tri launched an updated we fixed it and republished it? Right I know I need it all for my mod but I really don't want to go around fixing stuff which should of been fixed by the person who created it.

Yea, that kinda smells fishy for more than one reason.

I actually was involved in reviewing many of monstergirl series MODs' date=' and what I found was missing textures and a deviation in how SetBody was being used, as well as the underlying folder names and structure.

I went as far as creating and publishing a corrected ESP, which was ultimately ignored, so I stopped reviewing and reporting on it and all other Monstergirl MODs.

IMO, at least two of those MODs will need to be reworked to make use of the both the past and new SetBody MOD currently being expanded on by gerra6 that includes many more body meshes than ever before in any SetBody version.

Or, you can of course continue T's path and drop the need for SetBody and include the meshes and textures in the MODs, which I don't entirely agree with.

I am more inclined to think that including the meshes\textures is the way to go rather than "forcing" a dependency on another mod that folks may or may not want to use. Now mind you I can't see why anyone would not want to use Gerra6's setbody mod but still....

Why are you against including the meshes\textures Varenne? Is there something I am missing?

The only problem with setbody is that it will add 1 count to the plugin limit.

any other way you will still need to install textures since Setbody isn't going to magicly create it's own meshes and textures out of nowhere while in-game.

The only problem with setbody is that it will add 1 count to the plugin limit.

any other way you will still need to install textures since Setbody isn't going to magicly create it's own meshes and textures out of nowhere while in-game.

I don't have an issue with using another ESP, and I am using Gerra6's SetBody, as are others but it may not be the current choice for everyone. Gerra6's folder names and structure emulates prior SetBody names/structure to ensure forward/backward compatibility.

There is a way to satisfy both desires; no ESP/with ESP. That would require a detailed folder name/structure review again of the Monstergirl MOD in question, as that is where the deviation occurred, and achieve a common structure for both. Recalling from memory, it was only one folder and a space in one folder name causing the 'missing' meshes. Texture issues were that they were missing altogether; I don't think TES4FILES was being used, which could/would have addressed that.

All that needs to be done here is click on my name and find the posts I submitted in regards to the Monstergirl MOD. I was attempting to help others overcome the issues everyone was having with the last iteration of updates, which is when the deviation occurred to move away from the dependency of having to use the ESP. It just wasn't a 'clean' break. What contributed to this is nothing was ever posted in the OP of the Monstergirl MODs in regards to moving away form the SetBody dependency.

Whether it is easier to have Gerra6 change his existing folder name/structure or for Ark to adjust the Monstergirl MOD is what needs to be reviewed and answered.

Initially T was fixing and updating his MODs via Hongfire, post his departure from LL. Not sure if that has continued or will continue as I recall a desire stated by him to move on from Oblivion MODs, with Children Annuad being one exception. So it could be that Ark will need to completely take over any of T's MODs from here forward, including any updates. Again another choice; Ark's fork from T's original design, or hope that T' continues to maintain and provide updates.

My recommendation would be to bring T's MODs back in line with past and current SetBody naming/structure. I honestly could care less as I'm not using T's MODs any more.

Oh and while I'm still remembering 'issues' from the Monstergirl series, those related to CTDs were meshes were not optimized (I think some were being introduced form other MODs/games) and also the mp3's.

Some of those may in fact be addressed as Ark goes through his purging process. If not and you do experience CTDs again that is what I would target.

Mine which is MonsterGirl Apocalypse used all of Tri MonsterGirl mods as requirements and resources. The object of the mod was to allow the player to change they appearance by creating new living armors. The player would also be able to become a queen and give birth to offspring but that feature may end up being taken out.

In order to use the resources I had to remove the copyright materials before it could go back up there again.

The original thread is here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6155

Mine which is MonsterGirl Apocalypse used all of Tri MonsterGirl mods as requirements and resources. The object of the mod was to allow the player to change they appearance by creating new living armors. The player would also be able to become a queen and give birth to offspring but that feature may end up being taken out.

In order to use the resources I had to remove the copyright materials before it could go back up there again.

The original thread is here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6155

Okay, yeah starting to remember that now. Once you get it cleaned up and working let me know if you need an Infested Kerrigan, or you may have one already. I found a mesh or two for her (I'll have to locate it) and I'd love to see that added to both your MOD and/or SetBody. I did see a screen capture version of Kerrigan in Oblivion once, so I know it is possible.

Your MOD is one major undertaking, which is why I still feel that when and where possible body meshes/textures could be bettered managed via SetBody. One less thing for you to maintain, with the added plus that Gerra6 is fixing/optimizing anything he adds. Your choice, your decision.

Okay' date=' yeah starting to remember that now. Once you get it cleaned up and working let me know if you need an Infested Kerrigan, or you may have one already. I found a mesh or two for her (I'll have to locate it) and I'd love to see that added to both your MOD and/or SetBody. I did see a screen capture version of Kerrigan in Oblivion once, so I know it is possible.

Your MOD is one major undertaking, which is why I still feel that when and where possible body meshes/textures could be bettered managed via SetBody. One less thing for you to maintain, with the added plus that Gerra6 is fixing/optimizing anything he adds. Your choice, your decision.

[/quote']

Well Gerra6 did offer to help me out but at the moment I have to sort some things out and take the mod back to the beginning. I think I will have to keeping birthing in but change the way the script works.