[WIP] Sexualized creatures

Raflod

Glad to hear that now it works.

Adult Werewolves mod (on Nexus)has an interesting erected version with a knot that you could use instead of this one' date=' and the animal version of derrax werewolf mod can be used as a sheath for the dog, wolf and werewolf flaccid versions! ;) Also the canines erect version are... a bit overrated O_O unless it's intentional ;)

[/quote']

I think that any other resource like those ones can be integrated in this mod to give more variety. I'll think about adding them once the mod is stable and releaseable, cause I also need to check how much memory this system uses.

Great work. Really love to see awaome mods like this being created. But if I can make a suggestion the wolfs penis should either be shortend or his knot made bigger. Also out of personal preference I think the werewolf should also probely have a knot (I'm just saying that as an opinion not critisism). Also I was curious as to why when the dogs are unaroused do the "members" still stay so visible? Shouldn't they be sheathed like the werewolves'? All aside' date=' great work keep it up.

[/quote']

Thanks, feel free to post any opinion/criticism you like, it will be helpful to improve things. You or anyone else fell free to correct those meshes or textures if you like. Currenlty I'm playing with some scripting, mesh improvements will come later :)

ok i never tryed mini lovers i was trying AP but when cast the dog would lose the penis about the same time my girls clothing would come off but when done the penis would come right back didn't even need the spell not sure how i did this

from what I've gathered this mod equips penises like armor on characters, so any spell that removes clothing removes the penises, works with the "strip" spell too :)

Glad to see someone more capable than I is trying. I'll keep working on figuring my attempt out' date=' but May I make two suggestions for you though? Don't forget foxes and let canines put their cocks back in their sheathes when they aren't aroused.

[/quote']

I've seen your thread and I like it :) I think you and Raflod should totally cooperate on this, after all is kind of the same project. If not then I'll just wish luck to both of you! ;)

Glad to see someone more capable than I is trying. I'll keep working on figuring my attempt out' date=' but May I make two suggestions for you though? Don't forget foxes and let canines put their cocks back in their sheathes when they aren't aroused.

[/quote']

I've seen your thread and I like it :) I think you and Raflod should totally cooperate on this, after all is kind of the same project. If not then I'll just wish luck to both of you! ;)

This~

I think you and Raflod should totally cooperate on this, after all is kind of the same project. If not then I'll just wish luck to both of you!

Yea it would be nice. He already Pm'ed me, I'll reply tomorrow, now I have few time. Actually this creature mod is just a portion of the mod I'm experimenting with. For example, now I went back to the ingame customisable body mod I started months ago (another submod). It became too messy and it needed to be redone. So jumping from one submod to another :) At least till I have time for Skyrim modding.

Great job raflod!

Looking forward to the release of your mod for all the creatures.

One suggestion on the anatomy though. For most of the animals (esp the horse and canines) in the unaroused state, their whole penis is actually hidden and sheathed within the body. It will only be at full mast and sticking out once aroused.

Nonetheless a very good effort, kudos!

• 2 weeks later...

For most of the animals (esp the horse and canines) in the unaroused state' date=' their whole penis is actually hidden and sheathed within the body. It will only be at full mast and sticking out once aroused.

[/quote']

Technically speaking, most TES body mods would make chiropracty the single most lucrative business in all of Tamriel... But where's the fun in that much realism. :P

Great job raflod!

One suggestion on the anatomy though. For most of the animals (esp the horse and canines) in the unaroused state' date=' their whole penis is actually hidden and sheathed within the body. It will only be at full mast and sticking out once aroused.

[/quote']

This, please make sure that if you do go to the lengths to make non aroused and aroused states, to make the non aroused versions sheathed when needed.

Thank goodness there isn't a truly viable sex mod yet that could incorporate all these awesome models or I'd have to go out and buy Skyrim right now. O.o

But seriously, things are looking awesome, and I can't wait until we have a lovers/sexrim(?) mod that includes poses for all the creatures and a lovely rape mod to make creature encounters more... exciting. Keep up the good work!

Thank goodness there isn't a truly viable sex mod yet that could incorporate all these awesome models or I'd have to go out and buy Skyrim right now. O.o

But seriously' date=' things are looking awesome, and I can't wait until we have a lovers/sexrim(?) mod that includes poses for all the creatures and a lovely rape mod to make creature encounters more... exciting. Keep up the good work!

[/quote']

Woo~

Great job raflod!

One suggestion on the anatomy though. For most of the animals (esp the horse and canines) in the unaroused state' date=' their whole penis is actually hidden and sheathed within the body. It will only be at full mast and sticking out once aroused.

[/quote']

Yeah, I noticed that myself. The horse's penis is drawn up into the sheath. Your "flacid" version is more like just before they get really hard. Maybe you could incorporate that into stages of erection or something though.

As for the dog, the penis is hidden in the sheath when flacid.

The horse looks fantastic' date=' but would it be possible to decrease the size of the head a little bit? I know that might be on par for some horses, but the whole idea is to get it [i']into[/i] some poor, hapless character, no? ;)

you would be surprised what things can fit inside a person.

That may be true in RL, but in Skyrim it's not that easy. If the animations don't match up properly, it'll clip out of the characers stomach.

Wouldn't it be possible to manage that with animation? If the whole thing could be bent you could align the animations to reduce clipping as much as possible.

[/quote']

This~

Let me add to this, if you folks worked together, both projects might become even greater then they already are! :)

Great job raflod!

[/quote']

Yeah, I noticed that myself. The horse's penis is drawn up into the sheath. Your "flacid" version is more like just before they get really hard. Maybe you could incorporate that into stages of erection or something though.

As for the dog, the penis is hidden in the sheath when flacid.

True, if not for the fun of it, try it just for the realism. It would be amazing if this could be realised! :D

[ Sorry if it sounds like something critic, I mean it as positive feedback :) ]

Archived