[WIP] Sexualized creatures

Raflod

You do know that it's something soft which is able to be compressed and plied' date=' right ? So it's really not a problem. ;) I would even say it's FAR better with that way !

[/quote']

1. It would most likely clip during any animation that would feature some kind of intercourse

2. This penis would most likely kill any human during sex.

[ok can't get the spell for some reason did the player add spell but nothing undid lots of mods put the test cell up towards the top like in 4th spot every thing looks good though

Let me know if it works.

For those having trouble about getting the spell, I added a script that automatically adds the spell to player.

You just have to center on cell, like written in the readme.

There is already this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10660 for werewolves

Maybe you could just import the meshes over?

There is no problem with the already made creature mods as the werewolf male/female and Derrax frost troll' date=' they can be easily used with this mod, maybe they can be added to a list or something, so that creatures equip one of the models randomly to give more variations.

What about some machinery? :)

I'd like to add also a cylinder which contains a yellow-lighted liquid like the dwarven lights from Morrowind

post-20501-13597879158022_thumb.jpg

The spell seems not to be working for me =/ I also tried to disable all the mods that could cause conflict and to remove and re-add the spell. All the models are correctly displayed as flaccid, but when the spell is cast they simply glow blue and nothing happens. Anyone has the same issue?

The spell seems not to be working for me =/ I also tried to disable all the mods that could cause conflict and to remove and re-add the spell. All the models are correctly displayed as flaccid' date=' but when the spell is cast they simply glow blue and nothing happens. Anyone has the same issue?

[/quote']

Do you have tons of files in Data directory or a lot of savegame files? I also used to have, and then script events took about 10 seconds or more to be triggered, maybe that's the problem (because my spell duration is just 5 seconds).

Do you have tons of files in Data directory or a lot of savegame files? I also used to have' date=' and then script events took about 10 seconds or more to be triggered, maybe that's the problem (because my spell duration is just 5 seconds).

[/quote']

Umm, yeah, I guess that would apply since I have a lot of mods and savegames and even disabling the mods the files in the data directoty are still there. Is there any chance that the spell can be made as a toggle or with a longer duration? Otherwise I'll just have to nuke my other mods and saves XD Thanks for your reply and keep up the great work! ;)

PS

Is SKSE required? I always run it with the NMM launcher but I guess I could update it if it's required.

Do you have tons of files in Data directory or a lot of savegame files? I also used to have' date=' and then script events took about 10 seconds or more to be triggered, maybe that's the problem (because my spell duration is just 5 seconds).

[/quote']

Umm, yeah, I guess that would apply since I have a lot of mods and savegames and even disabling the mods the files in the data directoty are still there. Is there any chance that the spell can be made as a toggle or with a longer duration? Otherwise I'll just have to nuke my other mods and saves XD Thanks for your reply and keep up the great work! ;)

PS

Is SKSE required? I always run it with the NMM launcher but I guess I could update it if it's required.

SKSE is not required. No need to nuke your data, I think you can just take all of your savegames and temporary compress them in a single rar archive in the same folder so that they are no more in that folder but inside the archive, the game won't read them, keep just a few savegames and use those to test my mod. You can then uncompress all the savegames after you tested my mod (I don't think you're gonna use my mod while playing as it's just a test mod). I also think you can keep all the stuff in Data, the script lagging problem was about a huge number of savegames, if I remember correctly. Just don't destroy your savegames, my little mod is not worth that :)

Or if you wanna go for the other way, open my esp in the Creation Kit and change the magic effect duration value to anything you want (there is just one magic effect for my mod, all my objects' name start with "rx_" so you can easily find them.)

SKSE is not required. No need to nuke your data' date=' I think you can just take all of your savegames and temporary compress them in a single rar archive in the same folder so that they are no more in that folder but inside the archive, the game won't read them, keep just a few savegames and use those to test my mod. You can then uncompress all the savegames after you tested my mod (I don't think you're gonna use my mod while playing as it's just a test mod). I also think you can keep all the stuff in Data, the script lagging problem was about a huge number of savegames, if I remember correctly. Just don't destroy your savegames, my little mod is not worth that :)

Or if you wanna go for the other way, open my esp in the Creation Kit and change the magic effect duration value to anything you want (there is just one magic effect for my mod, all my objects' name start with "rx_" so you can easily find them.)

[/quote']

Yeah, by nuke I just meant I'd move them :) But don't underestimate your mod, it's one of a kind ;)

Anyway, saldy I've tried both things and noone worked =/ Moved all my saves except for a couple and used SkyEdit to increase duration to 120. I think I've done that allright since the viusal effect lasts 2 minutes, but it's like if the script it's not loading at all. The meshes are all there in the right folders, he just doesn't seem to switch them =/ I also tried getting the "wolf body" spell effect on myself while switched to wolfrace, with no results. I hope this can make some sense to you, since I'm quite the naab here :) Thanks again!

Anyway' date=' saldy I've tried both things and noone worked =/ Moved all my saves except for a couple and used SkyEdit to increase duration to 120. I think I've done that allright since the viusal effect lasts 2 minutes, but it's like if the script it's not loading at all. The meshes are all there in the right folders, he just doesn't seem to switch them =/ I also tried getting the "wolf body" spell effect on myself while switched to wolfrace, with no results. I hope this can make some sense to you, since I'm quite the naab here :) Thanks again!

[/quote']

Maybe it doen't start cause you don't have the script file? Go to your "Data\Scripts" folder, there should be four of them:

rX_SCPT_creatureBody.pex

rX_SCPT_exciteCreatureTEST.pex

rX_SCPT_giantBody.pex

rX_SCPT_TESTInitquest.pex

Maybe it doen't start cause you don't have the script file? Go to your "Data\Scripts" folder' date=' there should be four of them:

rX_SCPT_creatureBody.pex

rX_SCPT_exciteCreatureTEST.pex

rX_SCPT_giantBody.pex

rX_SCPT_TESTInitquest.pex

Here is for you the script file with the notifications on effect start and finish so you can see if the script is acutally running, just replace my previous ".pex" file with this:

[/quote']

The scripts were there, I tried both the first version and the auto-add spell version. Now I've tried the one with the notification and it actually notifyies me that "Effect Started". So I guess something must be preventing my game from applying the erect meshes. I'll do more tentatives in disabling other mods and stuff, so far it seems SKSE or other active .esp are not the cause, but I'll keep you updated, thanks a bunch for your help, though luck :)

Did actually anyone get my esp working? It works for me but maybe I missed something. I'm worried about that there are some downloads but no one reporting that it's working :)

I have now tried this mod and all it did was giving the creatures flaccid things and i just saw the creatures start to glow from the spell and the text that the spell was initiated.

I also had the creatures with units, but the 'excite' spell did not work. However, I did then swap the names of the meshes, renaming the flaccid one erect and vise versa. I did this pretty much just so I could use Mini Lovers Alternate a little bit. The good news is it seems to work well with MLA, the dogs and horses do anyways.

I also had the creatures with units' date=' but the 'excite' spell did not work. However, I did then swap the names of the meshes, renaming the flaccid one erect and vise versa. I did this pretty much just so I could use Mini Lovers Alternate a little bit. The good news is it seems to work well with MLA, the dogs and horses do anyways.

[/quote']

I also tried this and it works fine but it would be nice if it worked with the spell...

I also had the creatures with units' date=' but the 'excite' spell did not work. However, I did then swap the names of the meshes, renaming the flaccid one erect and vise versa. I did this pretty much just so I could use Mini Lovers Alternate a little bit. The good news is it seems to work well with MLA, the dogs and horses do anyways.

[/quote']

I did that too, so I was sure that the erect meshes were working :)

Lol it looks like no one can run my spell. Ok I really don't know what's wrong' date=' I re-downloaded the three rars and merged them, and it works for me.[/quote']

Do you have any sort of mod that could make it work for you? Like something which enables certains scripts or so... I'll check the video meanwhile ;)

Do you have any sort of mod that could make it work for you? Like something which enables certains scripts or so... I'll check the video meanwhile ;)

Dammit sorry everybody' date=' I totally forgot that I added a simple function to the Actor script, without that there is no linkage with the magic effect script :s

I deleted the three previous esp attachments and put everything in one here, I hope it works this time:

creatureTest.rar

You still need the resources from the bigger rar archive attachment, this is only the esp with the scripts.

Dammit sorry everybody' date=' I totally forgot that I added a simple function to the Actor script, without that there is no linkage with the magic effect script :s

I deleted the three previous esp attachments and put everything in one here, I hope it works this time:

You still need the resources from the bigger rar archive attachment, this is only the esp with the scripts.

[/quote']

You got it! It works now! Tho I'm having some issues with some mods scewing with the dog and werewolf skin, making them appear without the genitalia, but that's just 'cuz I like to scew with things :)

I also found out that you can simply type "help penis" in the console to get the penis models RefIDs and then just use "equipitem " to make the target appear with a flaccid or erected version :)

Thanks a bunch, I'll have fun with this >:3

PS

Adult Werewolves mod (on Nexus)has an interesting erected version with a knot that you could use instead of this one, and the animal version of derrax werewolf mod can be used as a sheath for the dog, wolf and werewolf flaccid versions! ;) Also the canines erect version are... a bit overrated O_O unless it's intentional ;)

Great work. Really love to see awaome mods like this being created. But if I can make a suggestion the wolfs penis should either be shortend or his knot made bigger. Also out of personal preference I think the werewolf should also probely have a knot (I'm just saying that as an opinion not critisism). Also I was curious as to why when the dogs are unaroused do the "members" still stay so visible? Shouldn't they be sheathed like the werewolves'? All aside, great work keep it up.

Archived