[WIP] Sexualized creatures

Raflod

Hello, I had some free time last few days and I tried to make some creature "additions" for Skyrim. For now, I did the penis for the following creatures:

- Horse

- Dog

- Wolf

- Werewolf

- Sabrecat

- Mammoth

- Giant

They're not perfect though, they need some texture polish, especially for the normal maps which I did following a simple tutorial.

The vertex skinning is not very detailed, cause I currently don't know how to add animation to those parts, so I just did the two "erect" and "flaccid" version for each of those creatures, they are static meshes and won't jiggle or similar.

The nice (I suppose?) thing is that they don't replace the original meshes, but the penises are wearable by the creatures, so that they are compatible with any retexturing mod, and also they use less memory on disk.

The giant also has his clothing as wearable, instead of just static mesh. Actually, the part of the cloth covering the penis is a wearable armor, so that it can be unequipped, and the rest is static.

I did a script that provides a "setErect()" and "setFlaccid()" function for each creature, but I still need to think about a way to use them from external scripts. I added a test loop in the script that switches between the two penis versions every 2 seconds, and a simple cell with those creatures in cages (the dog dies anyway lol).

Too much writing, let's show you the screenshots now. They are from 3DS Max, as they look more cool than ingame :) (still need to learn how to fix normalmaps and boring stuff):

attachment.php?aid=16262

Any comments? I did sabrecat's one pretty tiny cause I saw it from pictures. Also, I think the dog's non-erect can be smaller. I used the vanilla Giant skin texture for its penis so it's not the best quality. I need to fix the naked giant normal map cause it still shows the shadows for the cloth that I removed.

What are the "_sk.dds" textures for? I used them but have no idea what they are. No tutorials found about that.

Does anyone know how to add new skeleton bones to a creature? I need those stuff to be animated. Let's say I "pseudo-hexedited" a creature's "skeleton.hkx" records manually (the parent section, the bone list section and the position-rotation section of the file) and the "skeleton.nif" also, but it didn't work. I just need to add a few new bones. I know it can be done cause Cherry did it with the Bouncing boobs mod. Any suggestions or links to tutorials?

Simple tutorial for making a penis mesh for this mod as requested by JegermeisterDetox:

(some knowledge about Max and NifSkope is required)

Let's do this for the horse as an example:

Import the horse skeleton into Max

Import the horse mesh into Max using the following settings:

post-20501-13597879340394_thumb.jpg

Create your mesh and position it where you like

Copy the horse material and paste to a new one, then set its three texture maps to point to your three penis textures, then apply that material to the penis

Add a UVW Map for the penis and unwrap it

Add a skin modifier and do the vertex weighting for the penis as you like. I usually use the pelvis bone.

Then, if the creature has one, add a BSdismembermentSkin modifier and select all the faces to make them "Skyrim body" (or you can just copy and paste the same modifier from the horse, if it has one, just select all the penis faces then)

Now select the only penis and click "export selected".

Use these settings for export:

-Export: everything checked

-Mesh everything checked except Generate Strips, Extra Nodes, Vertex colors

-Skin modifier: everything checked except Generate partition strips

-Miscellaneous: only Sort Nodes checked

-Animation: NIF w/o animation, transforms checked

-Root node type: ninode

If it gives you an error during export, then you have to select both the penis and the root bone, and then "export selected". If also that won't export, then select the penis and the body, and then "export selected", if so, you have to remove-branch the creature body block from the nif using NifSkope, and the unused bones (everything except pelvis bone, in this example)

Now open the exported penis nif file with Nifskope

Expand the penis NiTriShape mesh in the block list (You have to have the list in "display tree" mode), and select the "BSLightingShaderProperty" block, then remove branch for that block.

Open the horse mesh and expand the horse body block, click on its "BSLightingShaderProperty" and do copy branch on that. Go back to your penis model, click on its NiTriShape, and do a paste branch. The block will be put at the end of the list, remember which number it has on its left. Click on the penis NiTriShape once again, then at the end of the "block detail" section, expand the properties item, and for the first "property" write the number I mentioned in the step above.

Then expand penis' BSLightingShaderProperty and click on BSShaderTextureSet, expand "Textures" in block details, and assign all the proper texture paths to your texture files

Click on BSDismembermentSkinInstance and expand "Partitions" in the block details. Change the SBP_32_body value to number 44 (SBP_44_BLOODHEAD) and save the nif.

The nif file can now be used as a penis for my mod.

post-20501-13597879117347_thumb.jpg

The Sabrecat looks perfect. Honest.

I'm very happy to see such a general interest in this. Really.

Thanks!

Is it too early to celebrate?

Probably yes' date=' if I'm gonna release this I'd like to add some more creatures, and also female versions. And also, the bouncing bones would be a nice thing, noone has ideas about it??

It's not about the sabrecat's size, it is how he applies it :-P

Don't worry, somehow it does

Not bad' date=' but to be honest the scrotums of the canines and giants could be better.

[/quote']

That's right, I did the two spheres and then tried to attach them to the body with a mesh, not very good, that needs to be redone.

so how soon will this be done looks great

Thanks, not before I add some more creatures and polish the meshes/textures, and it would be nice to also add the new bones to the skeletons.

How was the bones addition done in CHSBHC mod?

Just impressive and, sorry for the other persons who were working on the same things, I have to say I prefer what you have already done ! It's really realistic and... Well... "interesting". *giggles*

Anyway, with all the modders working on those animal parts, we will soon be able to have all the beasts covered. *winks*

Just impressive and' date=' sorry for the other persons who were working on the same things, I have to say I prefer what you have already done ! It's really realistic and... Well... "interesting". *giggles*

Anyway, with all the modders working on those animal parts, we will soon be able to have all the beasts covered. *winks*

[/quote']

Thanks! Can you tell me where can I find those mods? I'd like to see what's been done. There's no problem about that there are more sexualized creature mods out there, with the "wearable penis" approach it would give more variety.

It will be more interesting when those things will have their bones :)

Wow i just saw the horse penis model from this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11520&page=2

I think I need to drag'n drop my horse mesh to the trash :)

Perfect amazing work. You will do even more (deer' date=' bear, bull, dragon)?

[/quote']

That was the idea, also for female version, but I'd like to see which meshes have already been done, and I'd like to be able to animate the parts.

Thanks! Can you tell me where can I find those mods? I'd like to see what's been done. There's no problem about that there are more sexualized creature mods out there' date=' with the "wearable penis" approach it would give more variety.

It will be more interesting when those things will have their bones :)

[/quote']

Sadly I can't since they are all WIP. I don't think they already shared their sources. But a really quick look at the actual threads will show you "corrupting all the animals" and "sexrim" as the two main workers about this theme.

Not bad' date=' but to be honest the scrotums of the canines and giants could be better.

[/quote']

That's right, I did the two spheres and then tried to attach them to the body with a mesh, not very good, that needs to be redone.

I was thinking, why not attach a flat plane to the model, then bend that plane over the spheres, acting as if fabric bending around them. This effectively creates a scrotum from that and having the spheres as testes which can be deleted later for sheer sake of cutting down on polycount.

I could make a try at helping polishing the textures if you want.

The main polishing is actually about some meshes' date=' and in particular the materials. The texture polishing is only about the normal maps, I thought you have to do the texture, then you create the normal map from it automatically, without the need for painting the normal map manually, is this correct? What filters/setting are you using in Gimp to create a Skyrim normal map? I tried to load a vanilla texture in Gimp and create the normal map following a Fallout tutorial but it's not the same result as the vanilla normal map, which is much better.

I was thinking, why not attach a flat plane to the model, then bend that plane over the spheres, acting as if fabric bending around them. This effectively creates a scrotum from that and having the spheres as testes which can be deleted later for sheer sake of cutting down on polycount.

Thanks for the advice, this way is reasonable, unfortunately I didn't know how to do that, I'll look for a tutorial for Max and apply it to the poorly-modeled ones.

Now I'm playing a bit with the scripts, and then again with the additional bones for the penis. By the way, can someone tell me what are the records in the uncompressed "hkx" skeleton file for character, about the object , and inside the tag? The tags are a "vec12" type which is about twelve hexadecimal values, like this one:

x00000000 xb480000f xa9bffffc x3f800000 x33f33233 x27caad4b x335558fb x3f7fffff x3f800000 x3f800000 x3f800000 x00000000

I think the sequence is: Translation X, Translation Y, Translation Z, ???, Rotation Euler X, Rotation Euler Y, Rotation Euler Z, ???, ???, ???

Is that correct? And what are the "???" values for? The last three seem to always be 1,1,0, but I couldn't find any value match in the corresponding skeleton.nif in Nifskope for the other ones.

http://www.crazybump.com/ is a nice tool to create normals maps' date='if i remember right you can load a .obj and modify your texture in real time.

[/quote']

Ok thank's I'll try that

You should put the meshes/textures up for download that way we may be able to help.Great work btw I really like your horse scrotum model I would die if you trash it

Ok' date=' I put them here!

Data.rar

The horse looks fantastic' date=' but would it be possible to decrease the size of the head a little bit? I know that might be on par for some horses, but the whole idea is to get it [i']into[/i] some poor, hapless character, no? ;)

Your character should be more worried about mammoth encounters :)

Lol sorry I forgot about giving you the esp to try the meshes in game, here it is, read the readme inside it. It gives you a spell that you can cast to one of those creatures to give them a 5 seconds erection. There is a test cell with all those creatures. Sorry I didn't include a quest that automatically gives you the spell, you need to follow the readme :)

Let me know if it works.

The horse looks fantastic' date=' but would it be possible to decrease the size of the head a little bit? I know that might be on par for some horses, but the whole idea is to get it [i']into[/i] some poor, hapless character, no? ;)

You do know that it's something soft which is able to be compressed and plied, right ? So it's really not a problem. ;) I would even say it's FAR better with that way !

Archived