Mini Lovers Mod : addon - Rape Damage + Animal World

alexandrox

Mod looks promising! I'll keep watching' date=' but I do agree that insta death after is a little harsh for my taste ._.

[/quote']

I agree, I'd rather on option to have the victim (or you) go unconcious rather then killed. And as for having your items being stolen, that would just be fustratingly annoying - plus the rapist is raping the female for her body, not her stuff, so doesn't make sense for her to be robbed (or killed - can't rape her again if she's dead!).

Mod looks promising! I'll keep watching' date=' but I do agree that insta death after is a little harsh for my taste ._.

[/quote']

I agree, I'd rather on option to have the victim (or you) go unconcious rather then killed. And as for having your items being stolen, that would just be fustratingly annoying - plus the rapist is raping the female for her body, not her stuff, so doesn't make sense for her to be robbed (or killed - can't rape her again if she's dead!).

male can also be raped. females can use strap on didlo while men can use their penis. :P

Can you please add tears to the womens faces and add crieing sounds and yelling "nooo... stoooop..."? ;-) death by rape as part of a game seems pretty disgusting to me.

i hope not, cant be dead! is awesome! i use the spell to kill bandits on my way, i guess is ok, i can sugest that the dialogs when u set the default sound of the mod be more frecuent, so they beg more, for those that want diferent audios, check the other threads, there are packages to paste on the folder of data so u can choose the perfect sound for ur taste in game, greetings, keep the awesome work!

Please don´t tell me this mod isn´t dead !

don't worry I also work on a mod like this.. ;)

these are the features I intend to implement in the mod ' date='tell me what do you think about that..

Player can rape only if the victim's health is below 50 unless the victim fights back/or Run away

(depend on a parameter)

and the player receives some boundary points which makes the rape is illegal in Skyrim

If the player could rape the victim he/she can do it as he/she wants until it ends

but if a guard or a NPC (other than player's follower) saw a raping scene

they will come after you and attack you then the raping animation ends automatically

after it ends if a guard approaches you he will give u some options to select

-Surrender and go to prison

-Die if not surrender

-Bribe 20000 septims (you can only bribe a guard when there is no one around)

Rape Punishment

-5000 septims fine

-Jail time

When you try to catch a victim to rape and if the victim's health is over 50%

the victim will simply attack you or run away. you get boundary regardless

but if you managed to kill your victim before someone catches your crime

there is no boundary adds to you.

if the victim could run away from you she/he will go to a guard and and make a complaint against you

so you get some boundary.

if you could complete the rape the victim's health reaches to 10 and she/he becomes unconscious

he/she will be there for 1 hour then run away from the ground. you get some boundry if you didn't kill him/her

but if you leave him/her there you get some boundary so guards will arrest you at any time.

NPCs can rape each other or NPCs can even rape you (in the Minilover mod)

in here raping you is also illegal and the rapist is killed if a guard catches it

Different between male and female

Females can be raped more than males

If you are not wearing anything and a female you can be raped (but males not)

but still the rapists get punished because rape is a crime.

If you are a female ,you can't rape males(no strap on dildos are available in this time)

(if you are a female and want to get naked then go to a place where there is no male or to the female rest house)

if you try that it's just sex and no boundary adds you.

Females are not gonna rape anyone, it's always males rape, so if you are a male you don't need to afraid of rapists

if you are a male and tries to rape another male it's considered as a crime. so you get some boundary

if a NPC male tries to rape a NPC female, that NPC male automatically becomes a criminal and everyone will attack him

male (playable) rapists get punished heavily but still NPC rapists get killed. as I said above if the player (female) tries to rape a npc male it's considered sex, but if the player(male) tries to rape a npc female it's a rape. (no female can rape a male, it's always male rapes women)

If you are a female you need to make sure to wear a proper cloth because I intend to check each cloth, armor if it reveals your skin then there is a probability you get raped specially at night and when there is no one around.as an example if you are a female don't try to hang out with males at night ,at least always keep a male follower because it's too risky and you can be raped.

raping children is also illegal.

There is a female rest house in every city (only females are allowed into this if you are a male and tries to enter

you get some boundary so guards will arrest you) (females can get naked in here as she wants)

This mod is based on the stereotypes exist in this society, so it's so realistic. we obviously know

these are the features I intend to implement in the mod ' date='tell me what do you think about that..

Player can rape only if the victim's health is below 50 unless the victim fights back/or Run away

(depend on a parameter)

and the player receives some boundary points which makes the rape is illegal in Skyrim

If the player could rape the victim he/she can do it as he/she wants until it ends

they will come after you and attack you then the raping animation ends automatically

-Die if not surrender

Rape Punishment

-5000 septims fine

-Jail time

if the victim could run away from you she/he will go to a guard and and make a complaint against you

if you could complete the rape the victim's health reaches to 10 and she/he becomes unconscious

he/she will be there for 1 hour then run away from the ground. you get some boundry if you didn't kill him/her

but if you leave him/her there you get some boundary so guards will arrest you at any time.

in here raping you is also illegal and the rapist is killed if a guard catches it

If you are a female ,you can't rape males(no strap on dildos are available in this time)

(if you are a female and want to get naked then go to a place where there is no male or to the female rest house)

Females are not gonna rape anyone, it's always males rape, so if you are a male you don't need to afraid of rapists

if you are a male and tries to rape another male it's considered as a crime. so you get some boundary

if a NPC male tries to rape a NPC female, that NPC male automatically becomes a criminal and everyone will attack him

male (playable) rapists get punished heavily but still NPC rapists get killed. as I said above if the player (female) tries to rape a npc male it's considered sex, but if the player(male) tries to rape a npc female it's a rape. (no female can rape a male, it's always male rapes women)

If you are a female you need to make sure to wear a proper cloth because I intend to check each cloth, armor if it reveals your skin then there is a probability you get raped specially at night and when there is no one around.as an example if you are a female don't try to hang out with males at night ,at least always keep a male follower because it's too risky and you can be raped.

There is a female rest house in every city (only females are allowed into this if you are a male and tries to enter

you get some boundary so guards will arrest you) (females can get naked in here as she wants)

This mod is based on the stereotypes exist in this society, so it's so realistic. we obviously know

I like those ideas alot. It is something I kinda wanted to see since I first tried out Mini lovers.

If I may I do have a few suggestions that I think will fit right it with what you have.

The first is persuassion/intimidation checks. If you finish the rape before they go unconcious, and no one else has caught you, if your speech skill is high enough you can persuade/initimidate victim to keep quiet about it and avoid it being reported

The second ties into the first but is probably alot harder to implement. If possible, certain characters, like Jarls should be almost impossible to rape without alerting everyone else and even if you do manage to get them alone, they should be almost impossible to persuade/intimidate initially. However, after you become Thane, make it somewhat easier. For the Elsief? (Jarl of Solitude) since she is next in line to become queen, it may not be possible to rape her until after you have saved Whiterun or even taken over Windhelm. At that point, you can sneak into her room and she will not raise an alarm based on the logic that you have risked your life out there while she has been nothing but a figurehead, she can't have you killed and can only accept it.

(depend on a parameter)

-Die if not surrender

Rape Punishment

-5000 septims fine

-Jail time

I like those ideas alot. It is something I kinda wanted to see since I first tried out Mini lovers.

If I may I do have a few suggestions that I think will fit right it with what you have.

The first is persuassion/intimidation checks. If you finish the rape before they go unconcious, and no one else has caught you, if your speech skill is high enough you can persuade/initimidate victim to keep quiet about it and avoid it being reported

The second ties into the first but is probably alot harder to implement. If possible, certain characters, like Jarls should be almost impossible to rape without alerting everyone else and even if you do manage to get them alone, they should be almost impossible to persuade/intimidate initially. However, after you become Thane, make it somewhat easier. For the Elsief? (Jarl of Solitude) since she is next in line to become queen, it may not be possible to rape her until after you have saved Whiterun or even taken over Windhelm. At that point, you can sneak into her room and she will not raise an alarm based on the logic that you have risked your life out there while she has been nothing but a figurehead, she can't have you killed and can only accept it.

yeah I like to use that speech skill one , I think it's quite useful. I need to check is it possible to retrieve the skill value with the Papyrus anyway the second one sounds a bit hard to implement since I am still new to papyrus but will see how it goes.. I've only developed a couple of mods for oblivion not for skyrim so I need to study about the creation kit before deciding to put them into my mod.:)

Vulcanoids ! YOU ARE AWEOSME ! Almost the same ideas i already thought of , but i hope you can turn them into a real mod for MLA .

I agree with you fully , please read my Ideas :

- when the victims health is below 30% when this is the case you can press E on them and have the option to rape them after that Force female NPC´s to go to "unconcious mode"(kneeling like essential NPC´s)

-Every Rape that is seen by someone in town is seen as an act of Crime

-After the Rape the Victim will try to run away , if you let the victim go, there is a 50% chance that you get a big bounty for your crime . With enough intimidation skill you can tell the victim immediatly after the act to stay quiet about the rape , and no bounty will be put on you.

-Add more sex poses

-Add Effects like Health +10 for a day after an act

-Make the Rapespell a genuine Spell which uses Mana or make it optional.

-Disable the Moaning of victims if they are dead ! ( Necrophilia Mode of MLA )

What.

based on the stereotypes exist in this society, so it's so realistic. we obviously know

What.

so it's so realistic. we obviously know

Whaat.

This mod is based on the stereotypes exist in this society' date=' so it's so realistic. we obviously know

[/quote']

What.

based on the stereotypes exist in this society, so it's so realistic. we obviously know

What.

so it's so realistic. we obviously know

Whaat.

okay I am sorry about the stereotypes , nowadays there is a stereotype women can't rape women or men that's what I meant well in ancient days women could have sex with whoever they want even with children (statutory rape is actually a concept in modern world)but nowadays if a female has sex with a person under 18 (depend on the place) she is a rapist like Debra Lafave. since Skyrim is based on ancient world there isn't statutory rape so even though females have sex with children it isn't a rape. so there are no female rapists in Skyrim..

What is wrong with this community ?!? Every mod i would love to see doesn´t get developed and every f-ing weirdo mod that nobody cares about gets released ... I wish i could be a talented programer guy who is proficent in c++ and has good math skills , i would make every mod you desire , but no , it seems nobody gives a damn around here...

What is wrong with this community ?!? Every mod i would love to see doesn´t get developed and every f-ing weirdo mod that nobody cares about gets released ... I wish i could be a talented programer guy who is proficent in c++ and has good math skills ' date=' i would make every mod you desire , but no , it seems nobody gives a damn around here...

[/quote']

Then why don't you learn how to make mods and make them yourself instead of complaining?

What is wrong with this community ?!? Every mod i would love to see doesn´t get developed and every f-ing weirdo mod that nobody cares about gets released ... I wish i could be a talented programer guy who is proficent in c++ and has good math skills ' date=' i would make every mod you desire , but no , it seems nobody gives a damn around here...

[/quote']

Then why don't you learn how to make mods and make them yourself instead of complaining?

He is just an impatient guy he doesn't know I am working on my mod

:sleepy:

Archived