Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mini Lovers Mod : addon - Rape Damage + Animal World

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

firo

firo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
My char got killed by townspeople and was the victim of the rape X_X

azertyqwerty

azertyqwerty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
my game crash and won't load with these esp activated

happy_bug

happy_bug

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

my game crash and won't load with these esp activated

copy original file MiniLoversAlternative.esp any other
and rename MiniLoversAlternative rape damage.esp > MiniLoversAlternative.esp all work

Vulcanoids

Vulcanoids

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
I think you should also add NPCs can rape our character too (if we are a female)
specially we are in nude or wearing a sexy outfit in a dark place..

Vulcanoids

Vulcanoids

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
oh add ability to rape males too..

Mazhen

Mazhen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
would be nice with the option to get your armor stolen when your raped, they wont just let to go off with all your items..

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Cycloney

Cycloney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Or you could express your gratitude for him making and working on this mod. :)

Mazhen

Mazhen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Or you could express your gratitude for him making and working on this mod. :)

it was a suggestion nothing more!..

sammyj069

sammyj069

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
Mod looks promising! I'll keep watching, but I do agree that insta death after is a little harsh for my taste ._.

magnusx

magnusx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
i have this working at last! but i have a question, i cast the spell and finsh the act, but the health of the npc keeps droping like poison spell until she dies, is it normal?

EsricTheNord

EsricTheNord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

would be nice with the option to get your armor stolen when your raped, they wont just let to go off with all your items..

Steal your armor, and/or your gold, weapons, or valuable items.

Would be awesome.

The Matrix Prime

The Matrix Prime

The Good Samaritan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Mod looks promising! I'll keep watching, but I do agree that insta death after is a little harsh for my taste ._.

I agree, I'd rather on option to have the victim (or you) go unconcious rather then killed. And as for having your items being stolen, that would just be fustratingly annoying - plus the rapist is raping the female for her body, not her stuff, so doesn't make sense for her to be robbed (or killed - can't rape her again if she's dead!).

Vulcanoids

Vulcanoids

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

I agree, I'd rather on option to have the victim (or you) go unconcious rather then killed. And as for having your items being stolen, that would just be fustratingly annoying - plus the rapist is raping the female for her body, not her stuff, so doesn't make sense for her to be robbed (or killed - can't rape her again if she's dead!).

male can also be raped. females can use strap on didlo while men can use their penis. :P

Loveryus

Loveryus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
Can you please add tears to the womens faces and add crieing sounds and yelling "nooo... stoooop..."? ;-) death by rape as part of a game seems pretty disgusting to me.

Vulcanoids

Vulcanoids

Premium Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Can you please add tears to the womens faces and add crieing sounds and yelling "nooo... stoooop..."? ;-) death by rape as part of a game seems pretty disgusting to me.

:sleepy:
and ability to rape men is also preferred.