Mini Lovers Mod : addon - Rape Damage + Animal World

alexandrox

hi all, i share my little mod mod for Mini Lovers Mod Packages.

How do this little mod:

1) only female can be rape

2) add damage at rape ( you can kill a npc, or npc can kill you whit rape: i suggest you buy a lot of healt potion if u are female )

3) rape is a crime now

4) rape spell have a cost : you can't spam this

5) you need rape female victim only if u are alone, because other npc allies attack u for free the victim now !

rapeinskyrim.jpg

this is alpha version

---------------

istallation info :

Copy MiniLoversAlternative rape damage.esp in your skyrim data folder, delete MiniLoversAlternative.esp

and copy all other esp of mini lovers delete old and replace.

--------------

SUGGESTION : for use this at is better use this modification of my old mod "WARS IN SKYRIM IV" the name is "ANIMAL WORLD" is a new version of wars in skyrim IV but is alpha stage, use this for have more npc in spawn area in all skyrim map.

Note : animal world is dawnguard compatibile, but work with or without.

MiniLoversAlternative rape damage.esp

Animal World.esp

MiniLovers.esp

MiniLoversSoundSpell.esp

MiniLovers Idles.esm

Another addon: Imperial DwarvenPowerArmor.esp

Change all the imperial on the skyrim game in a Power armor Strong Fighter with new weapons, and spell for healing, and very strong to kill now.

info installation :

delete old esp : DwarvenPowerArmor.esp

and copy this on your data skyrim folder.

NOTE: you need orinal esp file on skyrimnexus

Awesome , dude , from all im reading you are pretty much doing what i would love to have included in MLA in the first place . THANK YOU !

PLease read this long text i wrote and tell me if you could create these features :

-Force female NPC´s to go to "unconcious mode"(kneeling like essential NPC´s) when

their health is below 30% when this is the case you can press E on them and have the option to rape them

-Every Rape that is seen by someone in town is seen as an act of Crime

-After the Rape the Victim will try to run away , if you let the victim go, there is a 50% chance that you get a big bounty for your crime . With enough intimidation skill you can tell the victim immediatly after the act to stay quiet about the rape , and no bounty will be put on you.

-Make the Rapespell a genuine Spell which uses Mana or make it optional.

-Action with corpses (Specific Animations) (Also act of crime)

Ok ´ I´ve tested your mod and the guard detecting rape as a crime is working BUT

i think its really bad to make it that when you rape your victim dies in a couple of seconds because of the rape .

Please make it Optional to let your victim automatically die , because that is unrealistic.

And also could you instead of letting them die automatically , changing them to the state of "unconciousness" like they are kneeling down AFTER the Rape. And that in random cases they will run to the next guard after a couple of seconds to "report the rape" and then you will get bounty and be pursuited . This would be much more realistic.

And is it possible to disable the moaning of the Victim if the victim is being raped while they are dead.

@hornyscientist

ok i think do this chance in the next patch: not all i think do the chance for not kill npc in rape but only wound it.

@xornfl

try it on npc and see if guard or allies attack u and the npc female die for rape.

@Jenova23

the standar load order of mini lovers mod.

Another addon: Imperial DwarvenPowerArmor.esp

Change all the imperial on the skyrim game in a Power armor Strong Fighter with new weapons' date=' and spell for healing, and very strong to kill now.

info installation :

delete old esp : DwarvenPowerArmor.esp

and copy this on your data skyrim folder.

NOTE: you need orinal esp file on skyrimnexus

[/quote']

for this part (delete old esp : DwarvenPowerArmor.esp)

Is this the mod I need?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23530

Archived