Mini Lovers Mod : addon - Rape Damage + Animal World

alexandrox

just a small suggestion but could u change the damage suffered from this to about 90% of the characters hp instead of about 700hp because then at least if a npc rapes another npc they have a chance of surviving instead of just dropping dead.

it can be abit frustrating if ur talking to a non-essential quest npc only to have them be interupted in the middle of a sentence to be raped and die xD

Just gotten back into Skyrim due to the release of some great mods.

Having a problem though and although I have this all installed (and I believe properly) when the action starts the character having his way with me seems to spin around my player dry humping the air before I die?

Any ideas on what the issue might be? or a possible conflict? If I can figure out how to export the mod listing from the nexus mod manager I'd pop up alist of all the stuff i am using

Looking foward to getting this running properly as Skyrim needs a bit of spicing up

Thanks for that: got it working now (although every rape leads to the raped character dying - as well as those spotting it attacking both parties) Anyway of stopping everyone getting raped to death?

These mods look great and are a great start: cannot wait until they get to the same stage the Oblivion mods got to

I second the request for males being able to get raped' date=' by females or in particular other males. And not dying in the process!

[/quote']

That just about sums up the normal minilovers...

No I mean *raped*, with force and violence. I'd like a MiniRapers.

Again these are the features i would like to be implmented with a user created mod , which will modify MLA :

- when the victims health is below 30% when this is the case you can press E on them and have the option to rape them after that Force female NPC´s to go to "unconcious mode"(kneeling like essential NPC´s)

-Every Rape that is seen by someone in town is seen as an act of Crime

-After the Rape the Victim will try to run away , if you let the victim go, there is a 50% chance that you get a big bounty for your crime . With enough intimidation skill you can tell the victim immediatly after the act to stay quiet about the rape , and no bounty will be put on you.

-Add more sex poses

-Add Effects like Health +10 for a day after an act

-Make the Rapespell a genuine Spell which uses Mana or make it optional.

-Disable the Moaning of victims if they are dead ! ( Necrophilia Mode of MLA )

Again these are the features i would like to be implmented with a user created mod ' date=' which will modify MLA :

- when the victims health is below 30% when this is the case you can press E on them and have the option to rape them after that Force female NPC´s to go to "unconcious mode"(kneeling like essential NPC´s)

-After the Rape the Victim will try to run away , if you let the victim go, there is a 50% chance that you get a big bounty for your crime . With enough intimidation skill you can tell the victim immediatly after the act to stay quiet about the rape , and no bounty will be put on you.

-Add more sex poses

[/quote']

i have modified the mla rape+damage but i only added the feature of sucessfully cast it when target is staggered, so u will have to stagger your victim to rape her

Guest Jenova23

Again these are the features i would like to be implmented with a user created mod ' date=' which will modify MLA :

-Add more sex poses

[/quote']

i have modified the mla rape+damage but i only added the feature of sucessfully cast it when target is staggered, so u will have to stagger your victim to rape her

Cool I can't wait hope this version will be released soon.

NPC-NPC rape off' date=' i can't on?

[/quote']

Here it is, well, u will have 2 spells:

1.- Mlarapespell (only can be casted to girls)

damages the victim costs 17 points of mana and victim only can be raped if she is staggered, otherwise she will be poisoned by the detrimental spell and eventualy die or not, this applyies to your enemies too (male ones), they only can rape you or your followers only if you gets stagger and haves less than 30%, making it more reasonable because you cant avoid the rape.

2.-Mlarapespell baby

You can cast this to anyone (even males, but they dont get pregnant, dont worry, i had an issue with my ck so i cant make anything else about it by the moment) this dont murders your spouse, girlfriend or friendlyfollowerfuckbuddy, but it triggers the baby maker mod and everytime you use it you will put your sperm on your girl.

you can choose to not use the damage spell and its features removing the file from data folder (MiniLoversAlternative rape damage.esp)

you can choose to not use the babymaking spell mixed with pregnancy mod removing all the files from data folder (MiniLoversAlternative rape.esp)

issues:

having the 2 spells activated you will see in the dialogue menu two options duplicated:

lets get laid

dress yourself

in the spell menu

mla config

identify baby and damage config(activating the madness on town option, if you see females trying to use the rape spell that one is the baby making config)

for babymakingmMLA disable combat behavior, disable town behavior, set to only npc involved and enable all the features to enable it as only you can cast it; enable all the features of rape+damage on combat and everything you want from it

enjoy and let me know your suggestions and i will see what i can do

thnx to:

-tjn67 for return the state of the resulting baby to a normall child and not the baby from the original mod of baby maker

-strec to develop all the core and mod of pregnany system for skyrim

-alexandrox for transfoer minilover into a deadly spell and an enemy feature that must be avoid in game for my followers,(i feell i rescue them everytime i try to take out the bandit from they and stay with them restoring their health, because i like to play with my followers marked to no essential)

HOW TO INSTALL

1. INSTALL MINILOVERS ALT

2. INSTALL UP03253.ZIP

INSTALL FAITES DES BEBES (FIRST THE CORE FILES FAITES DES BEBES THEN THE PLUGGINS)

3. RUN FNIS FOR USERS

3. OVERWRITE ALL FILES WITH DATA FOLDER

4.-LOAD ORDER:

MINILOVERS.ESMS

DR0 BABYESMAKER.ESMS

X

X

MINILOVERS.ESPS

DR0XXX.ESPS

5.-RUN FNIS FOR USERS TO UPDATE THE IDLES

6.-TEST

• 2 weeks later...

one more thing' date=' faites des bebes is not working on npcs such Cerwiden and unique Female followers and i hasnt figured why, but is fully compatible with SGFollowers and maybe with many other followers, enjoy

[/quote']

I have investigated that and it appears to be a quests conflict. Going into Solitude the first time you'll find you can't rape any of the people attending the execution but later on you can.

Working on fixing a lot of bugs in the MiniLovers Alternative Mod (not this rape damage version, but looking to make that damage optional, scalable and not necessarily fatal) but that's pretty low on the priority list. More interested in making it compatible with this baby making mod after I get the other bugs squashed.

Archived