[Updated 16-09-2012] Zaz Resources - Whips Restraints and Bondage

3c321509.png

Description

Adds 7 whips: Crop, crop small, crop triple, birch, cane ,paddle, paddle small all craftable under iron. 14 movable restraints/cages. 8 bondage poses.

Requirements

-FNIS 3.0/3.1 for skyrim 1.6, 3.2+ for 1.7+

-After Installing the ZazResources mod run "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" as administrator if you have windows vista/7+ > Update FNISBehavior > consistence check

-OPTIONAL: must have "perfect 3-2" this mod for hands to line up to objects

Installing/Uninstalling/Updating

-Install using NMM(recommended) or drop files into data folder

-uninstall using NMM or delete all related files

-update by uninstalling old version then install new version

How to Use

-You should have 3 new spells: zaz spell selector, zaz npc idles & zaz player idles. Equip & cast spell selector to select which poses/objects you want. Equip & cast npc idle spell on an npc if you want an npc to be in the restraints (works on all human & beast races male & female) otherwise use player idle spell to cast on yourself.

-Objects can go through other objects so you can use the tc command to move npcs around and make the objects look like they're attached to walls.

-for best results use whips on followers :).

Helpful Commands

Some of the commands require you to click on the npc you want to use the commands on then enter the command in the console which you open with the ~ key. Re-enter the command to undo the command. Make sure you are close enough to the npc when you click them because sometimes you might click on fog or a different npc and the command won't work.

tai - freezes the npc so they won't move around and they won't budge if you hit them but they cannot talk/grunt and you cannot talk to them untill you disable the command.

tdetect - stops the npc from looking at you.

tc - take control of the npc so they mimic your movements(Must be in 3rd person). Use this command on an npc and jump to remove restraints/poses.

recycleactor - resets the npc to their default position and returns them to their original state.

Known Issues

-npcs sometimes won't equip whips (to fix this remove all weapons from their inventory then re-equip whip)

-no inventory models for objects

-objects float and can't interact with if dropped

-the idle was left empty on purpose if actor stands like a mannequin

-the spells don't work on enemies

***If you know how to make restraints line up with the vanilla skeleton and want to help me out please do and I will add you in the credits.

***If you know how to fix these issues please help me out and I will credit you. Keep in mind this is my first mod.

Credits

Most of the credit goes to mastercchris & xaz, I just put it all together and made an esp so the animobjects used a different spell and made the whips craftable, improved sound, removed blood and some small tweaks to make it overall better.

mastercchris - Whips, animations, whip sound, animobjects, cages, restraints, textures

xaz - bondage idles

fore - helpful tutorial and his FNIS mod.

Changelog

new whip(paddle small), 2 new objects: xcross & wooden horse, named & organized the spells better, new textures.

-1.1a

birch, cane & crop now work properly when dropped; shorter names for some spells.

Screenshots & video

I recommend using this mod with mayatola's Zaz Gags and there are more screen shots there.

Nexus Link Here

ZazResources1.1a.rar

Please let me know if this mod works in Dawnguard and tell me if your followers grunt when you use the whips on them, they should be grunting like "Oof! & Argh!". The grunting only seems to work on one of my saves fore some reason. Also thinking about making a bloody version. In an earlier version there was blood on the bodies and floor when you whipped npcs but I removed it since the blood was excessive and unrealistic. If you know how add small amounts of blood or whip-like injuries to the attacks please let me know how.

Thanks for the compliments

Also thanks to mastercchris & xaz

Please let me know if this mod works in Dawnguard and tell me if your followers grunt when you use the whips on them' date=' they should be grunting like "Oof! & Argh!". The grunting only seems to work on one of my saves fore some reason. Also thinking about making a bloody version. In an earlier version there was blood on the bodies and floor when you whipped npcs but I removed it since the blood was excessive and unrealistic. If you know how add small amounts of blood or whip-like injuries to the attacks please let me know how.

[/quote']

seems to work on my end about grunting and stuff. agreed about the blood tho, unrealistic for whip can cause blood, well maybe perhaps but not necessary. all i can think off is bruises effect to body and face almost like blush face on EDialog mod.

anyway having so much fun with your mod. combine with Puppeter master mod by JohnB. my character really gets torn up or even death :blush: here is my trick.

-Position together and line up, the player and NPC.

-Equip the NPC with choosen whip

-Cast the NPC with "Puppeter NPC Selector" spell

-Hotkey the "Puppeter NPC Figurine" and "Puppeter Replay NPC"

-Pose your character from this mod and make the NPC in combat stance with" "Puppeter Figurine NPC" and choose "Combat->Misc->Start", if NPC already in combat stance choose "Attack" instead, should be in second or third section in "Misc".

-And let the show of Dragonborn in peril begin, by pressing the hotkey where you put the "Puppeter Replay NPC" anytime or how much you want.

-Enjoy the show.

1-1.jpgb.jpgc.jpg

Please let me know if this mod works in Dawnguard and tell me if your followers grunt when you use the whips on them' date=' they should be grunting like "Oof! & Argh!". The grunting only seems to work on one of my saves fore some reason. Also thinking about making a bloody version. In an earlier version there was blood on the bodies and floor when you whipped npcs but I removed it since the blood was excessive and unrealistic. If you know how add small amounts of blood or whip-like injuries to the attacks please let me know how.

[/quote']

seems to work on my end about grunting and stuff. agreed about the blood tho, unrealistic for whip can cause blood, well maybe perhaps but not necessary. all i can think off is bruises effect to body and face almost like blush face on EDialog mod.

anyway having so much fun with your mod. combine with Puppeter master mod by JohnB. my character really gets torn up or even death :blush: here is my trick.

-Position together and line up, the player and NPC.

-Equip the NPC with choosen whip

-Cast the NPC with "Puppeter NPC Selector" spell

-Hotkey the "Puppeter NPC Figurine" and "Puppeter Replay NPC"

-Pose your character from this mod and make the NPC in combat stance with" "Puppeter Figurine NPC" and choose "Combat->Misc->Start", if NPC already in combat stance choose "Attack" instead, should be in second or third section in "Misc".

-And let the show of Dragonborn in peril begin, by pressing the hotkey where you put the "Puppeter Replay NPC" anytime or how much you want.

-Enjoy the show.

1-1.jpgb.jpgc.jpg

Clever and kinky. Now if it were only this simple IRL :)

How to control npc? i spawn NPC after NPC keep looking me and moving around its breaking Pose lol lol

i want Static NPC

Maybe they need more discipline try whipping them harder :D

You could use "set look" from Puppeteer Master mod. Other than that you have to make them static in ck which I might do in the future unless someone has a better solution.

How to control npc? i spawn NPC after NPC keep looking me and moving around its breaking Pose lol lol

i want Static NPC

Best way is to open up the console and type tdetect and enter. This will turn off AI detection so that they don't acknowledge the player at all.

So console: tdetect

:)

Best way is to open up the console and type tdetect and enter. This will turn off AI detection so that they don't acknowledge the player at all.

So console: tdetect

:)

Wow I didn't know about that command thanks! :D

Np :)

Also, do you mind if I start posting a bunch of pics on the Nexus page? Usually easier for me to use them as I don't have to scale my pictures down or anything.

I will try and re post my images again.

Passing along what i have learned from playing with your mod and manipulating the NPCs.

I use puppet master from the Nexus to first disable the NPC AI so it does not wander off after i cast the position spell.

CMDs i find helpful.

removeallitems - will strip the selected NPC of all equipment

equipitem XXXXXXX 1 - will force the NPC to wear the item

Getpos (X,Y,or Z) - to find out where my npc is currently positioned

Setpos (x,y,or z) - sets my NCP where i want it

Getangle z and setangle z - to rotate the NPC

TAI - to make sure my NPC does not move after i position it

For screen shots

TFC 1 - will pause all action and enable you to take a screen shot.

TM - will toggle on and off the interface.

Does anyone know any other useful CMDS?

post-82149-13597879003459_thumb.jpg

post-82149-13597879003596_thumb.jpg

post-82149-1359787900369_thumb.jpg

post-82149-13597879003867_thumb.jpg

post-82149-13597879003962_thumb.jpg

post-82149-13597879004073_thumb.jpg

@maitso

make sure you dropped all the files/folder from the data folder in the .rar, into your skyrim /data directory and merge with any other folders. Or try a different save game or start a new game and try the spell there.

@imhunsoo

I will fix that soon

@vontempsky

He may be banned or fed up with nexus since he has 2 strikes against him, thankfully we have mods like The Dark Tower & this mod in the works.