Hey glad I could help in some way. Anyway you keep at it with Affairs, I suspect it will be legen.. wait for it, nah never mind I forgot the rest. Sometimes we squirrels think we're funnier than we really are, but then our brains are the size of a pea so..

Anywoo, peace be upon you Brotha, I'm off to watch "a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight".

Hey glad I could help in some way. Anyway you keep at it with Affairs' date=' I suspect it will be legen.. wait for it, nah never mind I forgot the rest. Sometimes we squirrels think we're funnier than we really are, but then our brains are the size of a pea so..

Anywoo, peace be upon you Brotha, I'm off to watch "a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight".

[/quote']

Kewl! Have fun! :D

Oh one other thing sorry. Player controls. Disable and re. If you wander off your mark' date=' the sex wont start. While I like checking her out, some people may not figure out to go back in front of her if they've moved.

[/quote']

Additional Info

I enabled player controls during Willow´s "warm up" dance' date=' so you can get a better view. :cool: Don´t run away! (i guess she will eventually find you, but you never know..)

Make sure she is following you, when you ask her. If she is in wander mode [i']she [/i]might run away during her dance... (i think this also happens if you don´t use this mod)

This is stated in the OP. And the readme. Don't run away!;)

The script moves her back to you, but there is only so much it can account for.

Sorry. Posts deleted. Better now? Just trying to add a Yukle to this otherwise sombre thread.

As for the bit about 2 scenes running I'm sure thats not what I meant as that would crash something. fuggedaboutit' date=' I hadn't seen/read your code yet.

Yes,pregnancy adds tokens, and it replaces them if they are removed pretty quickly. What it doesn't do is remove duplicates. The game breaks right around the time it is referencing its tokens. I know this because I get a message saying "Willow used her diaphram" (which I gave her from the testbox). As soon as that message pops up, the game freezes. Everytime. 12 runs in a row.

I'm not skilled enough to tell you how to stop Pregnancy from replacing the tokens so the only thing I could think of was a second inventory check to remove the new tokens and replace with the original inventory, if thats even possible or makes sense. Or perhaps you can stop Pregnancy from running once your scene starts and have it start again when your quest completes.

On the other hand, its also possible its not finding the expected tokens and hanging.

Anyway thats it for me. Good hunting.[/quote']

That's a pretty interesting theory and quite possibly part of the problem, I've never considered my tokens would be deliberately removed from the Actor and then readded, I'm wondering now wheter I need to make them "sleep" when removed, I have them also set up to delete themselves in some cases too like the actor is Dead. Having them moved into a container then replaced and reseting could cause a lot of issues too even before I add a duplicate, I'm pretty sure I have duplicate checking, but no duplicate removal set up as it could remove the wrong one. I need a long time delay to check before adding another new token. I also have most of my scripts inhibite3d while the Actor has a SexoutToken in their inventory to prevent Pregnancy doing stuff during sex.

That's a pretty interesting theory and quite possibly part of the problem' date=' I've never considered my tokens would be deliberately removed from the Actor and then readded, I'm wondering now wheter I need to make them "sleep" when removed, I have them also set up to delete themselves in some cases too like the actor is Dead. Having them moved into a container then replaced and reseting could cause a lot of issues too even before I add a duplicate, I'm pretty sure I have duplicate checking, but no duplicate removal set up as it could remove the wrong one. I need a long time delay to check before adding another new token. I also have most of my scripts inhibite3d while the Actor has a SexoutToken in their inventory to prevent Pregnancy doing stuff during sex.

[/quote']

But wouldn't that mean that this problem persists for people, even without SexoutWillow or everytime the "removetypeditem"-command removes armor from you or your companions? (guessing that your tokens are armor items)

Maybe I could put in a check to not remove the offending tokens, whenever her items are removed. SOWillow has SCR as it's master anyway, so maybe I could check for a corresponding FormList or something.

But wouldn't that mean that this problem persists for people' date=' even without SexoutWillow or everytime the "removetypeditem"-command removes armor from you or your companions? (guessing that your tokens are armor items)

Maybe I could put in a check to not remove the offending tokens, whenever her items are removed. SOWillow has SCR as it's master anyway, so maybe I could check for a corresponding FormList or something.[/quote']

Well actually the only token that is armor is the Diaphram, I'm just thinking, I better check it is added to the Sexout Safe for sex lists.

The rest of my tokens are Misc so shouldn't be affected by most removal stuff.

Edit: Just Checked, Diaphram shouldn't be removed it's added to the safe for sex list.

Hmm, I think the problem could be this line:

WillowsWeaponsBoxREF.RemoveAllTypedItems WillowREF 1 0

Could be that it removes all items, as no exception Formlist is set.

EDIT:

This is from the GECK-Wiki:

"Failing to specify a type code or specifying 0 for type code may result in the function removing all items from the specified actor's inventory, but may also result in the function doing nothing."

This line gives back everything taken away.

You're right.:shy:

Actually, I meant this line:

WillowREF.RemoveAllItems WillowsSleepyTimeContainerREF 1

Edit: But my argument is still valid I think. That command most likely removes all of Halstroms tokens and causes the conflict with pregnancy

This one is "wrong". Maybe you should comment it and let Sexout handle clothe removal ?

Well, I didn't change this in the original script.:D

This is how LlamaRCA handled Willow stripping down for her dance. I changed the line

WillowREF.RemoveAllItems WillowsSleepyTimeContainerREF 1

to

WillowREF.RemoveAllTypedItems WillowsSleepyTimeContainerREF 1 0 24
WillowREF.RemoveAllTypedItems WillowsSleepyTimeContainerREF 1 0 40

now. I tested it only once and without pregnancy. This only removes apparel and weapons for the dance. I also increased the timer for the sex scene. Here is the experimetal .esp. If this fixes the pregnancy freeze or if anyone has disappearing weapons, clothes or other items, please report. If this works, I'll update the OP.

Another wrinkle. In addition to SOPregnancy, SOBreeders also has the same effect of freezing the game, when SOpregnancy is inactive. I didn't notice before because I deactivated it when deactivating pregnancy as I thought it may depend on pregnancy to work. I have run through it 5 or 6 times with the freeze occuring at the same point as with Pregnancy.

I just tried it' date=' and it worked... except the sex animation didn't run. She stood there naked, I stood there clothed. Sounds played and all, but no actual sex animation.

[/quote']

Are other Sexout animations working properly for you?

That's odd. Are you using V3? Did you update your NVSE to 3b2? If not' date=' this [i']might [/i]be a problem, as I compiled and saved the script with the new NVSE version. Maybe this could be the reason for them standing around. If that is the case, I shall update the OP with this requirements.

Tenpenny tower is Fallout 3.

In case you are using TTW, unfortunately I can't guarantee for anything. Sorry.

What version of Sexout and SOWillow are you using? What does it say in the console, if this happens? Does it say anything at all?

You can try the new version of SOWillow in the OP and see if it fixes it, but nothing has changed regarding Sexout calls (they are the same for V2 and V3 experimental and V3).

Updated OP:

Update to V3

Changelog:

• changed the way the script handles item removal for the strip dance, only weapons and apparel get removed
  • added formlist (SOWillowSfSexList) for items that should not be removed, but are in the above categories (contains only diaphragm, atm)
  • fixed conditions and added parentheses for strapon distribution
  • console messages show script stages
  • added missing prefixes to console messages (SexoutWillow), whereever necessary

• 2 months later...