One of the update bugs with companions has been that if the Author moves them to a new cell or deletes and replaces them in the same cell it changes their REF ID and then mods no longer recognise the companion correctly with IsModLoaded. It happened at least once with Willow and her dog.

If people have issues caused by that, this mod will need updating with new Ref ID and I'll have to update SCR

• 9 months later...

I never got to properly thank you, Bruce. Thank you so much for this mod. The romance quest is really great for Willow and it's a shame to see it end in a generic fade-to-black scene. Hands down my favorite Sexout mod to this day.

Anyone confirm if this works on newest Willow version? Can't imagine why it wouldn't but if I have to downgrade before I get too into my playthough I'd rather do it earlier than later.

My pleasure.

I'm pretty much out of the game, so I can't tell if this'll work with new versions of Willow (I wasn't even aware there was one). If it doesn't and if anyone feels up to it, this mod is open, so I welcome anyone to try their hands and publish an up-to-date version.

• 1 month later...

for some reason none of the animations are working for me she eats something insted of kissing and during sex she just gets naked dances and stands there while the sounds play ive reinstalled 2 times ive also checks my sexout it seems to be working fine on every npoc except willow i don't really know what else to try  also does this still work for willow 1.10 i've tried using the old 0.97 version and i still had the same problem

for some reason none of the animations are working for me she eats something insted of kissing and during sex she just gets naked dances and stands there while the sounds play ive reinstalled 2 times ive also checks my sexout it seems to be working fine on every npoc except willow i don't really know what else to try  also does this still work for willow 1.10 i've tried using the old 0.97 version and i still had the same problem

This mod was created well before many changes to Sexout. This is likely the cause. So unless someone updates the mod it will not work properly as you experienced. 

as stated above it is open for someone to do so.

This mod was created well before many changes to Sexout. This is likely the cause. So unless someone updates the mod it will not work properly as you experienced. 

as stated above it is open for someone to do so.

ok thanks for the responce all well if anyone updates it again i'd really appreciate a post on here about it id would love to get this mod working id do it myself but im really not good at that kinda stuff..

You could try!

You would or could be surprised at how far you could go. You are new and there is alot of support here for updating mods. If you tried, just create a thread with your intentions and ask questions. I am sure there will be lots of info from how to properly set up the GECK to how to make record changes.

This was my very first Fallout mod and the initial version took me an afternoon to make it work. It's a pure script override, without any fancy bits.

As the Willow mod is way more sophisticated now, it may take a bit longer to get it all right, but the groundwork is all there. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, nightshad said:

is it suppose to black out when she first kisses you?

Someone would have to create the animation. Prolly there already is one. Just need to get permission to use- if possible. I'm looking into creating animations for FNV since there are some good tutorials. If I can do it, I'll let ya'll know. Besides, I already sort of have permission from the author to do stuff with Willow.

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Someone would have to create the animation. Prolly there already is one. Just need to get permission to use- if possible. I'm looking into creating animations for FNV since there are some good tutorials. If I can do it, I'll let ya'll know. Besides, I already sort of have permission from the author to do stuff with Willow.

I believe A.J created a kissing animation. 

Yes, A.J created a kissing animation and it is part of Sexout. There is even a key that can be called to make it happen.  So permission to use the animation is a given.

Hope that helps :D  Can't add shit to a mod but ... I can remember and know ... well shit. ...  lol

• 1 year later...

i don't know if this is supported anymore, or if anyone has an answer but here's a question, I know this is for 1.09 Willow... I have been running it with 1.10 for months... 

Anyway I been playing around in GECK and I just noticed  at the bottom of the script 

WillowLPftbTimerScript  ; altered by this sexoutwillow.esp mod

The code is: 

Elseif Stage == 12
        printc "SexoutWillow: Stage %.0f, Timer %.0f" stage timer        
        Set Stage to 0
        Set AWillowFuNV2.fuNV2 to 2; Items in Willow's Inventory handle accordingly
        StartQuest AWillowFuNV2
        StopQuest AWillowLPftbTimer
    endif

turns out  this variable does not exist:

fuNV2 

and is a completely empty script in willow 1.10 "Invisible/blinky weapon management" ?

AWillowFuNV2 

The reason I bring this up is I was going to change the strapons used in it to something different.... and of course I got the error about this variable and script on compile. I do not know what this code actually did in the past but the mod works fine on 1.10 i.e. states it for her inventory handle  but that seems like it is working fine.

So, I guess I'll comment these to lines out and see what the heck happens?  

• 8 months later...
On 3/20/2021 at 6:56 PM, eflat0 said:

i don't know if this is supported anymore, or if anyone has an answer but here's a question, I know this is for 1.09 Willow... I have been running it with 1.10 for months... 

Anyway I been playing around in GECK and I just noticed  at the bottom of the script 

WillowLPftbTimerScript  ; altered by this sexoutwillow.esp mod

The code is: 

Elseif Stage == 12
        printc "SexoutWillow: Stage %.0f, Timer %.0f" stage timer        
        Set Stage to 0
        Set AWillowFuNV2.fuNV2 to 2; Items in Willow's Inventory handle accordingly
        StartQuest AWillowFuNV2
        StopQuest AWillowLPftbTimer
    endif

turns out  this variable does not exist:

fuNV2 

and is a completely empty script in willow 1.10 "Invisible/blinky weapon management" ?

AWillowFuNV2 

The reason I bring this up is I was going to change the strapons used in it to something different.... and of course I got the error about this variable and script on compile. I do not know what this code actually did in the past but the mod works fine on 1.10 i.e. states it for her inventory handle  but that seems like it is working fine.

So, I guess I'll comment these to lines out and see what the heck happens?  

So, what happened?

• 2 years later...