Modified FF Race

• 4 months later...

I have used this site frequently over the last few years, so its time to give a little back. Here is one of my favourite characters from this great race.

post-72246-0-40268300-1398247235_thumb.jpg

post-72246-0-91113800-1398247211_thumb.jpg

post-72246-0-53631300-1398247244_thumb.jpg

The hair is SKS REN's 07

The outfit is Qazz's Tera conversion High Elf Female Robe 18 which can be obtained from this wonderful blog:-

http://qazzclow.blogspot.kr/2013/07/tera-collection-part1-robe-wip.html?zx=7a4e7e388846e3be

Alicia.esp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

in meshes\characters\_male

Oblivion have no race bodies, all races/NPCs and Player use the Body meshes in meshes\characters\_male

If you want only gloss mesh for your Player character use a SetBody Mod and gloss the Body you want (in meshes\characters\Bombshell\....(subfolder with the Body you want)

And in game use the setBody-self spell and only your character have the gloss meshes.

• 2 months later...

This mod is awesome. The mouth fix link is gone from mediafire :(  Still..You have my support and vote. I am working on my girl still but will share her image when I'm done. I have been looking for so long for the right and perfect race. BAM! Now I have it. Thank you.  :D 

EDIT: never mind, found his mouth fix link: Yay!!

https://mega.co.nz/#!WV4SQS6Y!EP4zAzsmEjOj1GCQAVLQfXy-LOJHCcNErxLsWlFa82I

Personal Race Project
Final Fantasy Race
720x480http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb326/lildevil32/oblivion%20pics/NehrimScreen92.jpg[/img]

=================================
Doesn't this Race already exist?

Yes, but when I found the race, it had mismatching skin and a sad selection in hair and eyes. I simply went in and edited the textures and added a selection of new eyes and a solid collection of hairs.

What are the changes?

The race contains 11 new eye textures made by me and I've added the complete (well, its the one I found) SKS Ren hair collection, because a good race needs some good hair to go with it.

Below are some samples of what the race looks like ingame.

[spoiler=Preview]
NehrimScreen88.jpg

NehrimScreen87.jpg

NehrimScreen89.jpg

Note: The Hair in the screenies all use Sleepy D's wigs which are found in this thread.
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6633 (Scroll down and you will see a mediafire link).
(I believe there is another plugin that also contains the hair, though I don't know what it is.)

The screenshots have no gloss effects and have only been lightly edited with http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16323 , I use a light amount of contrast to help bring out the colors a bit more. Other sreenshots of mine found else have had a good dose of photoshop. (The top pic for example).

Download

The Full Package ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?9onfcgp5qzfy7u5
The file is about 180 mb, but contains everything to get this race up and running.

Streamlined version ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?8kcfzobjh6wy086
This is the original upload, this doesn't contain any of the new hairs and only has a few included eyes, but maybe you wish to customize it to your liking, so this version is for you. Does contain my skin fix.

The Mouth Fix ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?mb083zd8b7c3aju
Here is the fixed mouth for everyone, special thanks to Bialge for helping me and the community out.

The Patch Package ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?y1d6dpaw5ec9xtq
The file is 161 mb, yikes. Trust me though the patch does contain some good stuff, but if you have a custom setup or don't want to install the SKS Ren pack, this is not needed.

NOTE: This file is officially obsolete, but kept for archiving purposes, because one never knows if there may be someone who had my very first version.

Savegame ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?qbx4pu6meui0n48
(for those that have issues with face exchange, nothing special, its at end of sewer).

Requirements

This mod requires that you have:
A HGEC compatible body mod
A Custom Race Fix (can be found in Unofficial patch or on the Nexus)
A Copy of Oblivion (This is by far the most important, and no joke someone asked me this)

Installation

This mod is very easy to install:
Simply extract mod to a location of choice (desktop is a good place)
Then drag files into you Oblivion\Data folder.
Open up Obmm and activate Hair Styles Master and FF Race (careful with load order)

After playing with the mod, leave me a comment, I like to hear what you have to say and I like to see people appreciating my work, I put in a good deal of effort and time.If your shy, then just hit thank you button, that is more than enough.

Uninstall

BananaSad.gif
Well if your uninstalling, it means I did something wrong , so plz send me a pm with a description why, so I can fix the mod.

To Uninstall Remove:
Oblivion\Data\Textures\00FF13Race
Oblivion\Data\Meshes\00FF13Race
Oblivion\Data\Textures\Hair style
Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Hair style
Oblivion\Data\FF Race.esp and Hair Style Master.esm

BUGS

People have experienced issues with the hairs clipping. This could be a result facegen sliders or the .egt files.
(Currently trying to figure out a permanent solution).

People have experienced mismatching skin textures, my suggestion is to either review your load order or download setbody mod
found here --->http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39966. This way meshes are the same and we can go from their to solve the issue.

Any other bugs feel free to leave a comment and I'll try my best to answer quickly and to the best of my ability.

Permissions

My policy and view on stuff I do has always been and always will be if you want to use my work then go ahead. All I ask is credit is given to roro (I believe he was the first one to make mod) myself, and to the unknown author of the fix at 4chan. Go ahead and post the files where you want, reupload them, whatever just a word of caution and plz don't post these on the nexus, I'm not responsible for you losing your account at the nexus.

Credit

To Unknown Modder of interweb, thank you for making an awesome face texture and making a unique and lovely race.
To SKS Ren for his amazing hairs, by far the best on the net.
To All that pushed me to get off my ass and make the damn race.
To Bialge for finding the links.
To 4chan modder who made the fix.
To Lovers Lab for allowing me to host the mod and generally being by far the best community of people I have ever met.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Works fine for me tested 2 different files. I clicked the green mediafire link and it went straight to downloading in the bottom of my page. Have you run malwarebytes anti malware remover and whatever virus protection you are using to see if there is something on your computer doing it? Do you also have any type of adblocker? I know it usually pops up pages and what not after clicking the download even at times with a blocker active.

• 3 months later...
Guest Virginia_

i have a problem her face is buggy 

?? buggy face??  What exactly does that mean? A screenshot would help.

i fixed it hehe i change 7zip to zip compress

You have NifSkope

Open the body files you use with NifSkope

If you use the default body the files are in data\meshes\characters\_male

femalefoot.nif, femaleHand.nif, femaleupperbody.nif and femalelowerbody.nif.

The head is in ??? meshes\charaters\ff13\JihilHead.nif

If you use a "Player only body" ( Set body spell in game ) you must choose the right body meshes in the Set body folder ( meshes\characters\bombshell\..... )

OK you have opend a nif in NifSkope

You change the

Ambient Color to 0.930   0.830    0.810

Diffuse Color to   0.930   0.830    0.810

Specular color and Emissive Color to   0.000   0.000   0.000

Glossiness to 500 or 1000

post-3205-0-06640800-1493568329_thumb.jpg 1: click "skin"     2: double click here

post-3205-0-82968200-1493568342_thumb.jpg 3:  change the R, G, B  Ambient Color values

post-3205-0-08094400-1493568356_thumb.jpg do the same with Diffuse Color, Specular color and Emissive Color

post-3205-0-82858400-1493568366_thumb.jpg change the Glossines value

save

do it with all 4 body files and the head.

Textures: normal maps from http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20022/?

the oiled normal maps ( if I remenber right there are two versions , more or less oiled ? heavy oiled ? I don't remember the name )

Choose a normal map without pubic hair and small areola.

Copy the FootFemale_n.dds in you folder Textures\00FF13Race\FF13Skin\JihlNabaat\

!! Backup the original FootFemale_n.dds before you overwrite it  !!!! Maybe you don't like the oiled normal map.

Guest Virginia_

You have NifSkope

Open the body files you use with NifSkope

If you use the default body the files are in data\meshes\characters\_male

femalefoot.nif, femaleHand.nif, femaleupperbody.nif and femalelowerbody.nif.

The head is in ??? meshes\charaters\ff13\JihilHead.nif

If you use a "Player only body" ( Set body spell in game ) you must choose the right body meshes in the Set body folder ( meshes\characters\bombshell\..... )

OK you have opend a nif in NifSkope

You change the

Ambient Color to 0.930   0.830    0.810

Diffuse Color to   0.930   0.830    0.810

Specular color and Emissive Color to   0.000   0.000   0.000

Glossiness to 500 or 1000

attachicon.gifGloss1.jpg 1: click "skin"     2: double click here

attachicon.gifGloss2.jpg 3:  change the R, G, B  Ambient Color values

attachicon.gifgloss3.jpg do the same with Diffuse Color, Specular color and Emissive Color

attachicon.gifgloss4.jpg change the Glossines value

save

do it with all 4 body files and the head.

Textures: normal maps from http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20022/?

the oiled normal maps ( if I remenber right there are two versions , more or less oiled ? heavy oiled ? I don't remember the name )

Choose a normal map without pubic hair and small areola.

Copy the FootFemale_n.dds in you folder Textures\00FF13Race\FF13Skin\JihlNabaat\

!! Backup the original FootFemale_n.dds before you overwrite it  !!!! Maybe you don't like the oiled normal map.

Thank you! i will try this out later

• 2 months later...

I've come this far to this page just for see some modder's character textures. I can't die in peace if the author keep ignoring my pm. My anxiety kept my mind and someday, my sanity will turn myself to people of MadGod. THAT FREAKING FACE!! WHY IS THAT FACE STILL HAUNTING ME FOR 2 YEARS!!! I WANT THAT FACE SO BAD NO MATTER WHAT. And of course their ears that I gave up because none of trokturian or even bulvene match that damn ears. But nobody answer me while that damned face still inside my head everyday my character wore one of JK outfit. I torture myself because of that kind of face.

Alright then if everyone seems quiet, I tried to make my own face based on my wish but everything failed badly. Nothing I can do now if I will die today, I will become restless soul wanting that kind of freaking face. The least but not last I can do is just throw myself to lake rumare and abandon myself there. Here's my custom textures just take that creep away from me. 

Note :

The eyes from the screenshots are from Nequam fairy eyes at "Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition Plus Plus"

The face is the mixture of Moonshadow elves by Sulpyun with this FF13 face that I made that so far with. 

The hair in 3rd screenshot was Ren's 53 hair. 

post-872434-0-67496600-1500833256_thumb.jpg

post-872434-0-85808800-1500833260_thumb.jpg

post-872434-0-32447600-1500833284_thumb.jpg

post-872434-0-59928000-1500833290_thumb.jpg

FF race custom textures.zip