[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Upon using the station, there is no outfit change, and the customary "Keep or Sell" message isn't there.  Probably something on my end, but looking for confirmation before go i digging, as the was there on the 9-01 version.

that can be bcuz of SitState() on milk pumps

on older/throne version it was "3" for player, "4" for npc

on new version, for me, its 3 for player and npc, if i add 4(for me exit animation), then script will fire twice, this is the reason i wasted day on it

if you know better/working for everyone way, feel free to tell me

you can add to MILKQ/MILKPUMP script and compile

Debug.Notification( akActor.GetSitState() + " Sitstate")

to check you state

Uh... okay?

I appreciate the help, but i have no clue what you just said.

there, copy to scripts folder, this should tell you sitstate

Thank you for uploading the file, but it still doesn't work.  A message appears in the upper left corner now, but i'm sorry i cannot recall what it is.  Something about "sitstate/milkmod". There's more to it, and if it's really important i'll go copy it down.  Still no outfit change, and still no milk production or keep/sell message.

ed86,

OK, I did come up with a problem. I finally got around to testing this on a follower and she doesn't get milked. I tell her to use the milking machine, she gets into it, I see the milking cuirass flash briefly and then she's back in her regular armor (still in the milk machine). I get the message for keep/sell but she hasn't been milked so it's 0 gold. She's full and can't be milked :)  .... poor little thing....

why dont you take scripts from above and tell me what they say

3 messages scroll by

3 Sitstate/MilkPump - immediately upon entering the milking machine

3 Sitstate1/MilkQuest/Milking init - at this message she has equipped the milking cuirass

3 Sitstate2/MilkQuest/Milking cycle - here she is changed back into her regular clothes

and right after that last message I get the keep/sell message which is every zero because she didn't actually get milked. MilkMaid level 6, and she's full and getting the leaking message.

Does that help?

ERROR ERROR! whenever i try and go through a loading zone, my characters tits shrink down to the size they would be if there was no milk in them at all. however, as soon as the milk level would update, they go to their proper size as it should be dictated by the mod. does the fact that i have racemenu installed have anything to do with it?

when the game loads (like going through a zone) it loads all the main game files 1st then the scripts from mods. thats y it takes a couple seconds for your tits to change. atleast thats what i was told. my game does it too with mods that change body parts like pregnancy and stuff. it takes 1-2sec then it goes to what it should be

except mine NEVER changed back to where they should be. i did solve it by disabling racemenu

hmm thats wired. i have racemenu too and mine doesnt do that. did u start a new game or use an old save? its not fully compatible with old saves

i can't start a new game. it crashes when i try to change the gender in the menu.

ERROR ERROR! whenever i try and go through a loading zone, my characters tits shrink down to the size they would be if there was no milk in them at all. however, as soon as the milk level would update, they go to their proper size as it should be dictated by the mod. does the fact that i have racemenu installed have anything to do with it?

when the game loads (like going through a zone) it loads all the main game files 1st then the scripts from mods. thats y it takes a couple seconds for your tits to change. atleast thats what i was told. my game does it too with mods that change body parts like pregnancy and stuff. it takes 1-2sec then it goes to what it should be

except mine NEVER changed back to where they should be. i did solve it by disabling racemenu

hmm thats wired. i have racemenu too and mine doesnt do that. did u start a new game or use an old save? its not fully compatible with old saves

i can't start a new game. it crashes when i try to change the gender in the menu.

That is most likely a female skeleton issue then

yea somethin not right there. it could be that but im pretty sure if it was he wouldnt be able to play his old save with a female pc. does it crash sometimes when changing race or picking hair options and stuff too? mine was doing that for a while and some1 told me to get, what i believe is a plugin for racemenu, that precaches all the options (hair, race, stuff like that) and stops it from taxing your v-ram so it doesnt crash during character creation.

yea somethin not right there. it could be that but im pretty sure if it was he wouldnt be able to play his old save with a female pc. does it crash sometimes when changing race or picking hair options and stuff too? mine was doing that for a while and some1 told me to get, what i believe is a plugin for racemenu, that precaches all the options (hair, race, stuff like that) and stops it from taxing your v-ram so it doesnt crash during character creation.

Lol sometimes I forget some people might not have that,  its ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer, located at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33526/?

Hi,

first of all thanks Ed86 for everything you've done for this mod.

I've been trying the new version and I'm having trouble getting followers in the devices. Is it possible to milk followers with the armors?

Thanks.

you can equip follower with spriggan armor, it will milk followers at random moments

That milking machine has like 14 stages in the animation sequence. If you can just play ONE stage it would probably be fine. I looked at them and I think anything like stage 7, 8, 11, or 13 would give you full effect. I equipped the MoM 1 Suction and got into the Milking Machine. (You can see the MoM 1 Suction cups don't align properly on the body I'm using). Then I ran it through the entire animation sequence. Entertaining, but.... it's really too long to use the entire thing each milking. If you can fire 1 stage of animation and then maybe the ending (where she kind of drops down, exhausted and gets to her feet). I see no need to sequence the entire thing.

How did u get the suction cups on???

And how did u make them fit the breasts??

since the forum is up,

LET THE MILK FLOW!!!

v 03-09-2014

fix for spriggan debuff

upgraded stories from thrones to strange devices

finally? fix for milking pump

Any requirements for this version besides ZAP, or is this safe to run as is?

It's been a minute since I tried the last version of this mod..

if you mean other mods than only those said in post 2 and their dependencies like skse and w/e

if you mean clean save of not, it should be safe just to upgrade, but since its skyrim , you never know when arrow hits your knee xD

since the forum is up,

LET THE MILK FLOW!!!

v 03-09-2014

fix for spriggan debuff

upgraded stories from thrones to strange devices

finally? fix for milking pump

Any requirements for this version besides ZAP, or is this safe to run as is?

It's been a minute since I tried the last version of this mod..

if you mean other mods than only those said in post 2 and their dependencies like skse and w/e

if you mean clean save of not, it should be safe just to upgrade, but since its skyrim , you never know when arrow hits your knee xD

Before I noticed you had to install the old version of the mod before you could run the newest version (at the time). I just wasn't sure if that applied to this version as well.

Well, it seems to equit those after char leaves the machine... ?

There seems to be a "leaking" effect now, but that texture is black for some reason...

I'm assuming you were replying to me. I get no milking machine animations. Instead my character gets strapped into the machine and the the milking cuirass equips and then the sucking sounds start and end. But I get no Zaz animations, I wasn't sure if that was deliberate, or if was a bug that I was experiencing.

Well, it seems to equit those after char leaves the machine... ?

There seems to be a "leaking" effect now, but that texture is black for some reason...

I assume the 'black' texture covers the body similar to the second pic in this post?

I've had this problem with vanilla armor textures with Leocid2's Chsbhc's armor conversions. Solved it by extracting the .bsa packaged textures into a zip file, and installed it like a mod to Skyrim.

Won't help there though, since I see no .bsa in the 09/03 version.

I couldn't find the chairs.
I need something for milk?

In the lastest version the chairs have been replaced with milking machines...

DawnStar

- near the inn

Falkreath

- near the general goods vendor

Markarth

- turn the corner outside of dibella's temple

Orc

- one at each stronghold, near the apothecary

Riften

- outside of mara's temple

- shor's stone, near the campfire

Solitude