[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Just a noob question people, how on earth do I install this mod? The instructions are kinda hazy and I think I mess up somewhere in the files extraction :/

Supposedly I had all the files on my Data folder, but I don't get any message or whatsoever, could anyone help me?

Just a noob question people, how on earth do I install this mod? The instructions are kinda hazy and I think I mess up somewhere in the files extraction :/

Supposedly I had all the files on my Data folder, but I don't get any message or whatsoever, could anyone help me?

To get this mod work, you need :

-SKSE

-SkyUI

-xpms skeleton or other skull to enable body scaling

-better to have a body rempacer (CBBE)

USE A MOD MANAGER : because it will allow you to revert your skyrim folder if you screw it with some mode. I use nexus mod manager.

Then, launche skyrim with the normal launcher, when you see the small window with play, config etc... click on data file or somthing like this. You should have now another pop-up window. In this window, check the box with milk-mod, then ok and close all.

Now you go back in your skyrim folder and launch the game with skse_loader.exe. You need to have Steam runing but it normaly start when you have launched skyrim.

Now it should work. For next use just launch the game with the skse_loader.

To get this mod work, you need :

-SKSE

-SkyUI

-xpms skeleton or other skull to enable body scaling

-better to have a body rempacer (CBBE)

USE A MOD MANAGER : because it will allow you to revert your skyrim folder if you screw it with some mode. I use nexus mod manager.

Then, launche skyrim with the normal launcher, when you see the small window with play, config etc... click on data file or somthing like this. You should have now another pop-up window. In this window, check the box with milk-mod, then ok and close all.

Now you go back in your skyrim folder and launch the game with skse_loader.exe. You need to have Steam runing but it normaly start when you have launched skyrim.

Now it should work. For next use just launch the game with the skse_loader.

Thank you! Using NMM seemed to do the job, now I hope I can get it to work following the instructions werdunloaded1 posted.

It worked! I noticed the milk production is kinda slow though... It took like 10 minutes to produce just 3 milk units ><

Also, my tutorial seemed broken because after sitting in the throne and clicking yes nothing happend, just that my character became a milk maid. So, one last question, how do I unlock more maid slots? and what's the limit? Because I'm using a multi follower mod and I want all of them girls to become one, if it is possible.

When you get to level 3 Milk Maid you unlock another slot so one of your followers can be a milk maid too (just have her sit in the throne and then get up. You'll see a message that she's a milk maid). That new milk maid will start off at the same level as you. As you gain levels you unlock more milkmaid slots. You can have 5 Milk Maids total. So.... you and 4 followers or if your character is male, you can have 5 followers be milk maids because your male character can't be one. :)

AWWWWW.. Being really late to the game (this mod), I downloaded and installed the most recent "alpha version" expecting, to at least, see some kind of machine breast pumping action (like in the video demo).. instead I got some lousy static thrones in an oddly public spot behind the black smith's shop in Whiterun.. what a buzz kill, lol..

well.. at least the chairs look nice..

So far, the concept seems to be working fine on my end. I installed this mod manually (making back ups of ALL of my game files first, just in case).. now I'm anxious to see this updated.. it has been too long, about a year by the looks of things..

Are the milking stations going to be in open ended stalls at some point, or are they going to be a public spectacle for all who walk by to see and watch from every angle?

What can i do to implement this quest?

Wait until skyrimll has the permits and the mod has done.  ;)

it appears in mcm, but i don't know where i start this mod.

There seems to be some confusion here about 'this quest'.

If 'this quest' is SexLab Stories with the cow farm, it is not released yet. I tried contacting Oli3d for permission to use the milking harness. I haven't heard from him in a few days but I found that harness seems to be coming from another source. 

Does anyone know if it is ok to distribute it?

If 'this quest' is Milking Economy, then I cannot help since i am not using it... maybe someone else can answer that.

or  maby i wil try to creat a new milk mod for you    with animation and with some item to milk the NPC or the player character       and try to make to mod easy to instal all in 1 rar file

i wil be mi fist mod i wil make but     if it can help you with you with your mod     i wil be happy to help in eny way i can

only what i need is to know what program i need to use for skyrim and some litle time a day,s to leurn the basic stuf   and maby i can put some thing to gether    wat wil turn out in to  a mod with out bugs   (wil probaly take like 1 weak  to leurn how it works but yea      if i got the right programs than i think i wil be abel to leurn how to creat in 1 weak time i think) if some 1 tell me the best mod program i have to use    that wil be nice       i think i go looking for a program right now    :)

Thanks for the help when trying to install the mod, just want to say that I started a new game and it runs smoothly with the other mods I've. No crash to desktops or frozen loadings, it's kind of a bummer it didn't come with a milk spraying effect, that would've been great!

All in all I love the mod and I hope it develops as the authors planned. Just to finish I thought of sharing some screenshots of my milk maid P:

post-422861-0-40689600-1402887421_thumb.jpg

post-422861-0-79222200-1402887429_thumb.jpg

Alright, since the mod doesn't come with a milk spilling effect I started to look for options to complement it, and so far this is what I got:

TESV_2014_06_16_11_02_50_32.jpg TESV_2014_06_16_11_02_51_67.jpg

Dripping effect:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13695-juice-effects-use-your-imagination/?hl=body&do=findComment&comment=303286

That's a mod that makes Lidia look as if she was taking a leak, also next to her Amame looks as if she was doing cumshots, the mod comes with a set of jewelry which once equipped it enables a particular animation. Unfortunately it doesn't come with one that shots from the breasts... Too bad, or I would've used it :/
Milk spilling skin:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10995-update-elvira-redone-beauty-mod/

Self explanatory, that's why I had them both standing in front of me to show you the comparison between skins.

Perhaps this might come handy when developing the mod into something more complex. Don't know, hope it helps! O:

Thanks for the help when trying to install the mod, just want to say that I started a new game and it runs smoothly with the other mods I've. No crash to desktops or frozen loadings, it's kind of a bummer it didn't come with a milk spraying effect, that would've been great!

All in all I love the mod and I hope it develops as the authors planned. Just to finish I thought of sharing some screenshots of my milk maid P:

Did you character's boobs grow that big because of the mod, or have they always been that size? I ask because I've seen negative effects of be engorged with milk and it says something about 30 pound boobs slowing you down, but there are no visual changes to my character that I can see.

Did you character's boobs grow that big because of the mod, or have they always been that size? I ask because I've seen negative effects of be engorged with milk and it says something about 30 pound boobs slowing you down, but there are no visual changes to my character that I can see.

visually it requires clothing and bodies with breast nodes as well as a mod to change the breast sizes E.G. recemenu and ece (enhanced char edit)

as for the wieght at max which is 25 ticks at level 10 milk maid your weight penalty will be 110 pounds if im correct

visually it requires clothing and bodies with breast nodes as well as a mod to change the breast sizes E.G. recemenu and ece (enhanced char edit)

as for the wieght at max which is 25 ticks at level 10 milk maid your weight penalty will be 110 pounds if im correct

So it IS the mod.

110 POUND BOOBS!!? how can she move at that point?!.. poor milk maid, lol. Would the up side to having stupidly large boobs be an increase in milk capacity then?

Yep, the boobs do grow when using the mod, this body type is a CHSBHC with TBBP (Tender Breast and Butt Physics), the mesh itself can increase or decrease size if you use the a moded RaceMenu which comes with a butt and breast sliders, so, if you have that mod you can test your body meshes to see whether the breasts or butt cheeks grow/shrink when using the sliders. If not, then it won't grow at all :P

Here's a link to the body meshes, I happened to be looking for something and have it at hand:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

Also, if you are interested in the RaceMenu just search it in the nexus site, pretty simple to install and easy to use. But you'll need to get the latest version of the SKSE in order to run it.

And yes, haha, I noticed the debuff when my milk maids have full breasts, it kinda figures though :P That's why I go all the way with stamina when leveling up xD

So it IS the mod.

110 POUND BOOBS!!? how can she move at that point?!.. poor milk maid, lol. Would the up side to having stupidly large boobs be an increase in milk capacity then?

really depends on the maxium size of your slider really ive seen edited racemenu sliders go up to like 10+ so yeah rediculous sizes ahoy

Archived