[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Noob Question, but I could not for the life of me find a list or a instructional on this thread.

How exactly does one go about installing this mod from a unmodded skyrim? What mods are required for this one to function properly?

Any help would be Greatly appreciated!

Also, any help reguarding Addon mods created for this milk mod would be Very helpful.

I'm having issues with the mod, too. Apparently I've installed it correctly, but I see no change whatsoever. Can you give more step-by-step instructions on how to use it?

Did it say you've become a milk maid? Make sure it's activated in the MCM.. now just wait. OMG just wait and things take care of themselves. If nothing happens, you've not installed it correctly and possibly missing a good enough skeleton and body model.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/?p=717886

Would be nice if OP was still active and could update it. Or at least someone make a new thread. 

I'm actually planning either Tonight or sometime this week to start a new "Instructional/Updated Links" Thread for this mod, Provided that is allowed.

I'm having issues with the mod, too. Apparently I've installed it correctly, but I see no change whatsoever. Can you give more step-by-step instructions on how to use it?

Did it say you've become a milk maid? Make sure it's activated in the MCM.. now just wait. OMG just wait and things take care of themselves. If nothing happens, you've not installed it correctly and possibly missing a good enough skeleton and body model.

I'm new to modding and PC Gaming all together... (Its my first gaming PC so I'm pretty excited)

I'm too dumb for this... I'll just wait for the full instructions to be written. I'm pretty sure that clearly written instructions will keep people like me from asking how to properly install and use the mod. It seems awesome, but I can't figure it out... I don't even know what MCM is...

I'm new to modding and PC Gaming all together... (Its my first gaming PC so I'm pretty excited)

I'm too dumb for this... I'll just wait for the full instructions to be written. I'm pretty sure that clearly written instructions will keep people like me from asking how to properly install and use the mod. It seems awesome, but I can't figure it out... I don't even know what MCM is...

I think it stands for Mod Control Menu or something like that. It's an in-game menu to customize certain mods that have such an MCM support... many many do. It's so ubiquitous now that I didn't even think to ask if you had it installed. I don't even remember how I got it on my game, must be the newest version or something because I don't think it's in my Mod Manager list. I'm drawing a blank..

but in the future.. if you have no idea what you are doing, don't start off by saying "I've installed everything correctly" when you clearly haven't if you're just starting out. There should be plenty of tutorials here where you can learn exactly how to modify skyrim instead of blindly going about things.

Yep, MCM is pretty much compulsory, it makes everything so much easier and is supported by many major mods. It basically allows you to configure your mods and settings in-game, and how this mod works in it is a fine example. You can check your progress there, turn the mod on (lol), tweak your settings and so on.

MCM is part of SkyUI since version 3 (win-win situation) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D3863%26preview%3D&pUp=1

@oli3d - Thanks for the reply.

I released version 0.2 of SexLab Stories with the small milk farm near Riften.

You can find the Devious Device Milking Harness there.

I hope it will fit nicely with your Milking Economy.

Replying to bring some notoritety to this

anyone looking for this addon its here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31581-sexlab-stories-2014-05-25/?do=findComment&comment=789455

havent tried it yet but looks good, a great start

I think it stands for Mod Control Menu or something like that. It's an in-game menu to customize certain mods that have such an MCM support... many many do. It's so ubiquitous now that I didn't even think to ask if you had it installed. I don't even remember how I got it on my game, must be the newest version or something because I don't think it's in my Mod Manager list. I'm drawing a blank..

but in the future.. if you have no idea what you are doing, don't start off by saying "I've installed everything correctly" when you clearly haven't if you're just starting out. There should be plenty of tutorials here where you can learn exactly how to modify skyrim instead of blindly going about things.

Sorry for being rash. It was 2:00, to be fair.

I installed some other mods, MCM too, and now it works! I've access to the milk-throne-thingies, but I can't figure out how to milk. According to MCM my follower's nipples are "Ready"... I'll fiddle around and try to make full use of the mod. Thank you for your assistance!

@in4titties

I've written this several times but what the hell right?

Well your followers nipple are ready means they haven't been milked yet. Is she full? Is there a text notification saying her breasts are "debilitatingly engorged and lactating"?? That means her tits are full, have her sit in the chair again. That causes the milking cuirass to appear on her torso, hear a sucking sound, and see her tits shrink every 2 seconds until empty. 

Repeat as needed. That's it. The 'milking' is just the milkmaid sitting on the thrown, wearing a milkgirl outfit and watching her tits shrink. Get up as soon as you stop hearing the sucking sound.

The more milk you collect, the more the tits grow to accommodate the constant lactation. Everything should be strait forward in the MCM from now on including stages etc etc.

OK, please don't beat the hell out of me as I just found this and I'm trying it out. :)

I figured out the MCM menu when it said I needed to "RESET" after changing the polling time. 

Right now I'm just using the chairs in Whiterun, but I've read posts on here about an altar, some stones, and that's a bit confusing. Is there still an altar someplace and what the hell does it do? :)

If I play a MALE character, can I seat a follower right from the start? Obviously I don't want the male character to be a Milk Maid.

Tried searching this thread for a different milking cuirass. I use Blabba's HDT body. It scales wonderfully with this mod, but then I sit in the milking chair and these giant slug megatits appear. Is there anything special about the manga cuirass meshes? I mean if I just open them in outfit studio and try to do a conversion will they still FUNCTION? I'm not real good at outfit studio, but I might be able to do this :)

I think that's it for now.

OH! And I see snippets of talk about a milking machine and I've seen some models and gifs, but.... is there actually one that can be used yet?

And whoever said this needs an "everything in one place" thread was right. It's difficult to navigate through this thread and hope you have all the right pieces.

DAMN... one more thing.... when I seat a follower, 90% of the time I see the milking cuirass flash, but then she sits there in her regular clothes. She's still getting milked, but the cuirass isn't there. Any clues on that one?

OK, please don't beat the hell out of me as I just found this and I'm trying it out. :)

I figured out the MCM menu when it said I needed to "RESET" after changing the polling time. 

Right now I'm just using the chairs in Whiterun, but I've read posts on here about an altar, some stones, and that's a bit confusing. Is there still an altar someplace and what the hell does it do? :)

If I play a MALE character, can I seat a follower right from the start? Obviously I don't want the male character to be a Milk Maid.

Tried searching this thread for a different milking cuirass. I use Blabba's HDT body. It scales wonderfully with this mod, but then I sit in the milking chair and these giant slug megatits appear. Is there anything special about the manga cuirass meshes? I mean if I just open them in outfit studio and try to do a conversion will they still FUNCTION? I'm not real good at outfit studio, but I might be able to do this :)

I think that's it for now.

OH! And I see snippets of talk about a milking machine and I've seen some models and gifs, but.... is there actually one that can be used yet?

And whoever said this needs an "everything in one place" thread was right. It's difficult to navigate through this thread and hope you have all the right pieces.

DAMN... one more thing.... when I seat a follower, 90% of the time I see the milking cuirass flash, but then she sits there in her regular clothes. She's still getting milked, but the cuirass isn't there. Any clues on that one?

1. The 'altar' was the original item used for milking. All it did was start a story mode where you read about yourself getting milked. Breast size still changed. It's old and gone, don't worry about that.

2. Seating your female followers is fine, chair doesn't work on males.

3. Yeah I'm annoyed with the manga body for the cuirass too. I don't know what to tell you about the rest of your question, I don't mess with meshes.

4. The milking machine is on zaz's broken laptop. He said he may have it fixed by this summer. Cross your fingers and be patient.

5. yes this needs a new thread, but since there has been no update to this mod in over a year and the majority of new posts are "uhhh. how dis werk?" I don't think a new thread will happen soon. No one seems to want to take responsibility for it until there is something new to update it with.

6. Must be something with the body mesh you are using. I've always used CBBE and what you describe has never happened.. My advice? If it doesn't CTD, don't worry about it.

OK, well I logged on my male PC and seated one of his followers. Worked fine. Waited until she got level 3 and then seated the second one. I think the clothing thing has something to do with the follower or the follower system (AFT). I tell them to sit and once they're seated I hit tab to exit command mode and..... maybe I'm not doing that right. I don't normally use command mode on the followers.

I'm trying a mesh from SexLab Stories - Devious. I had to extract it from the bsa, and they're still going to be exaggerated boobs that don't really match my HDT body, but smaller than the mega-mangas :)

The HDT body is basically a CBBE body with more bones and different weight paints made for the HDT Physics (but works great without HDT Physics). And of course I'm using Groovtama's skeleton. 

I'm kinda diggin this and I REALLY like how you can simply turn off milk production if you get busy in a dungeon crawl or something. 

OK, the outfit thing is happening because of AFT's outfit management. If I disable outfit management, they equip the milking cuirass properly. Not sure yet how I want to handle this. Maybe give them a "City outfit" that IS the milking cuirass. :) They can run around the city with the milker on.

I noticed my followers "collecting" the milking cuirass. One of them had 16 of them. If I look at it in inventory it says it's for emergency situations. Can you use it without the chair?

Oh and I found another mesh of the milking cuirass with smaller boobs. They're still pretty large, but nowhere near the mega-mangas. 

I copied the original milkingcuirass_0 and _1 to a folder just in case, and then just pasted the 2 new ones in their place and it works fine.

I can zip 'em up and attach them here if anyone thinks it'd be helpful.

OK, the outfit thing is happening because of AFT's outfit management. If I disable outfit management, they equip the milking cuirass properly. Not sure yet how I want to handle this. Maybe give them a "City outfit" that IS the milking cuirass. :) They can run around the city with the milker on.

I noticed my followers "collecting" the milking cuirass. One of them had 16 of them. If I look at it in inventory it says it's for emergency situations. Can you use it without the chair?

Oh and I found another mesh of the milking cuirass with smaller boobs. They're still pretty large, but nowhere near the mega-mangas. 

I copied the original milkingcuirass_0 and _1 to a folder just in case, and then just pasted the 2 new ones in their place and it works fine.

Please do.  :)

Not sure if the entire path went into the zip, but y'all know what the important parts are. 

PLEASE make a copy of your originals before copying these over them.

I also discovered that I wanted something a LITTLE less gigantic in the breasts so I changed a couple of settings:

I set boobincr to 0.05 (size increase per tick)

I set boobperlvl to 0.02 (size increase per level)

I left the base size at 0.4 where it was by default. They still get big, but not like cartoon baloons :)

This is with Milk Maids maxed out. 

Now that I see how it works, I'll probably go back to a save before I started messing around and testing and start over. You almost have to play with this (pun intended) to see what you get at the higher levels. 

The attachment doesn't include the 1st person meshes. I may have them if needed, but I haven't sat in the milking chair in 1st person yet so.... wasn't thinking about it. :)

chajapa_milkcuirass.zip

That must be something with AFT because never have my followers kept the cuirass. It's autoequipped only in the chair and then removed when they stand up.

I guess that AFT is just force-equipping its custom outfits after something (anything?) was unequipped (OnUnequipped event). EFF in other hand is changing whole default outfit and is working fine with this mod.

Is the same thing happening with other mods, like DD + AFT?

I've had this old file on my drive for a while, don't know where I got it, probably somewhere on here.

It's a magic milking cuirass ring. Give the ring out to followers and they move around wearing the cuirass. It looks like it's designed for CBBE and not the manga body but I can't tell if the morph also changes with different weights. This might be better for you with this model.

m-cuirass-ring-27112012.zip

Archived