[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

It may be an obvious thing to mention, but if you've got a character from a modded in race that uses its own independant body  -you likely wont see the effects of this mod.. unless you equip the craftable milking armor found earlier in the thread.

I too would like to see this updated.  Does it work at all in its current form with the current skyrim patch?

it does work. you won't see lactation or animated milking but the breast expansion part is there and you can milk the breasts.

------

Its summer, the mod hasnt necessarily died.  Keep in mind people go on summer vacations ^^

So wait, correct me if I'm wrong but has anyone fixed the breasts growing/shrinking with milk yet?

If not I can provide that... I was intrigued by this so I fixed it on my client, the breasts growing with time and shrinking when milked. Not elegant, whoever originally made the mod(too lazy to look it up, props to them though) had all the correct code, I just put a band aid on it to get it to work...

I won't bother uploading it if someone has already done this, or the mod actually does it already and it just didn't work properly on mine when I downloaded it for some reason.

Please upload...yes? :shy:

Is there updated links anywhere for this or is the link on the first page up to date?

I believe the one on the first page is the original author's work. The latest version, which includes an updated milk economy is on page 30 with the fix on page 32.

Shameless self-quote disguised in a latest version link request.

Using Aegis' Milk Mod version from Post # 589, patched with the 'hotfix' from Post #622.

Word of caution, this mod does leave residual scripts running even after un-installed, as evidenced in Papyrus Logs. They seem benign though, though I haven't tested this in a long term run.

For now, I'll just hang onto the hope that one day, someone can integrate this into the Procreation Mod that's also a WIP in the SexLab - it'd be a natural combo :)

First! I have just came across this mod and tried it and it is an awesome mod.  I truly love it!

But I do have one noob question, is there any other places to milk other than Whiterun?

There is, a number of places, and I believe the major cities.  I can't for the life of me remember where it's listed they are though.  I may be wrong since it's been a bit since I've been able to get on Skyrim, but If you go under MCM, and go to milk economy, you can generally guess what city/town has one by the area or places listed, since they use the machine in the area.  (For example: use the whiterun, then it works for whiterun economy etc)

If someone can make or knows where I can find something like this:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/297/5/2/milking_maids_02_by_crinislover-d5iuzr2.jpg

I'll make the animations for it

I really want to see this mod in skyrim!

Here you go:

https://www.renderotica.com/xcart/product.php?productid=30393&cat=251&page=8

Enjoy ;)

Thanks but is it possible to convert stuff from poser to Skyrim?

I'm all new to this...

edit - wow just looked at all the pics, this is absolutely perfect!

you would be a hero Jay1646 if you pulled this off :D

I'll try my best

But I will need some help with this

I'll need some people to help with scripting, brainstorming, and other things

I'll try to animate but this is gonna be a LL community effort  :)

We can do this LL! I have faith in us!

Archived