[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Would it be possible to remove the Dawnguard dependancy for those who don't have/want Dawnguard? Or does it reqire something from the plugin to work?

Yes it would be possible, it is not absolutely necessary and I am currently working on a standalone version.

That version would only require:

skyrim.esm

update.esm

So far I am in the process of re-factoring my code using some old c++ and python text books I have back from my university days as a guide.

So far so good,

60% code restructured

20% rewritten

5% deleted

15% untouched

New version should be up in the next few hours, or tomorrow.

V0.5 up. Completely restructured code for streamlined operation. Added a variety of new features.

ok' date=' lets try this.

edit: its really mess up my save game, lol

now where the hell is my last clean save??

[/quote']

Told you, its not an incremental build its a complete new structure, ALWAYS test with clean saves and NEVER play normally with alpha releases.:)

Almost 350 lines of new code and it dosent share many similarities with the old version. Swapped out all the if statements for ghetto switch case statements and restructured the functions to be more independent OOP style instead of procedural.

HighlandMilkFarmv1d5 don't need Dawnguard.

yourenotsupposedtobeinhere posted (Skyrim nexus) "Yes, absolutely. It's always good to have the latest version and you don't need Dawnguard to enjoy this. It just fixed a conflict with Dawnguard."

??Can I use HighlandMilkFarmv1d5 with you non-Dawnguard-Version???

HighlandMilkFarmv1d5 don't need Dawnguard.

yourenotsupposedtobeinhere posted (Skyrim nexus) "Yes' date=' absolutely. It's always good to have the latest version and you don't need Dawnguard to enjoy this. It just fixed a conflict with Dawnguard."

??Can I use HighlandMilkFarmv1d5 with you non-Dawnguard-Version???

[/quote']

highland farm 1.5 with my 0.5 ESP? not sure about that as I didnt make the new ESP with 1.5

However I do have dawnguard installed and no problems so far.

I used highland farm 1d4 with my 0.5 ESP and it worked (dawngaurd installed)

1d5 should work with no problem as i made sure there would be no conflicts in the 0.5 esp

However I dont see why it shouldn't work. It dosent rely on anything in Dawnguard. So therefore it should in theory be completely independent.

Make a new save and give it a try. It cant do any permanent damage (unless you overwrite an old save). I do not recommend using v0.4 ESP.

@yourenotsupposedtobeinhere:

I'm a relatively innocent bystander--haven't downloaded any of the mods under discussion, including Highland Milk Farm--but I can't help thinking your issue with sumaka might have been better addressed by a PM, instead of a very public hissy fit.

Just wondering, OK?

I guess the mod will no longer use the farm mod or he/she agreed to modify his/her mod with permission

The mod will no longer require the use/support of any other mods, there is a new build on the way and it will use global variables instead therefore making it possible to have multiple milking stations and portable milker.

This build will take slightly longer than anticipated as I intend to incorporate dynamic weights but I have yet to find out what the global variable for weight is.

Still waiting on the animations and models.

On a surprising note, that episode raised the views of the tread by 1k over night!

I guess the mod will no longer use the farm mod or he/she agreed to modify his/her mod with permission

The mod will no longer require the use/support of any other mods' date=' there is a new build on the way and it will use global variables instead therefore making it possible to have multiple milking stations and portable milker.

This build will take slightly longer than anticipated as I intend to incorporate dynamic weights but I have yet to find out what the global variable for weight is.

Still waiting on the animations and models.

On a surprising note, that episode raised the views of the tread by 1k over night!

[/quote']

Keep up the good work you're doing, I can wait more as long as the proper or final version is amazing and to be trust I won't have any problem or complain if the final version doesn't have animations.

And when the final version is released we all share a glass of milk.

BTW here's the link of the outfit that I mentioned several post ago http://www.mediafire.com/?2tws4ucb4jhpph1 will be cool if someone can make a script that when you wear the chest at least drain the milk

could i please get a link to the newest version. looked on the main post 4 times but didnt find it

Next version is in the works' date=' doing a mass conversion of the old script so it uses global variables instead, making it possible to have multple milking stations. It is a total rebuild of the code, therefore, please be patient.

Keep up the good work you're doing I can wait more as long as the proper or final version is amazing and to be trust I won't have any problem if the final version doens't have animations

I would prefer that the final or at least a more completed version have animations and what not rather than having what is essentially a interactive digital erotic novel.

The scale I envisioned this mod at was quite grand although I do not think it is possible without support from the community and developers to help.

could i please get a link to the newest version. looked on the main post 4 times but didnt find it

Next version is in the works' date=' doing a mass conversion of the old script so it uses global variables instead, making it possible to have multple milking stations. It is a total rebuild of the code, therefore, please be patient.

Keep up the good work you're doing I can wait more as long as the proper or final version is amazing and to be trust I won't have any problem if the final version doens't have animations

I would prefer that the final or at least a more completed version have animations and what not rather than having what is essentially a interactive digital erotic novel.

The scale I envisioned this mod at was quite grand although I do not think it is possible without support from the community and developers to help.

oh thats fine i was just wondering since i didnt see a download link. will check back thank you

hey sumaka here's my report,

after all nothing problem, its just the price greatly reduced in the

merchant(its about 4G/bottle), and the effect potion, its not completely heal you, its only heal about 100 HP, sometimes I dont have stagger effect when your breast is engorged, or did you remove it, or maybe I miss that one. About timing, I think its perfect, not too fast, not too long, still can exploring dungeon and out before engorged effect activated.

btw' date=' seeing this thread just made yesterday and the views already hit 1000+ views, I think many people want to see this mod fully released.:P

[/quote']

I've told you from second day this thread created, until now, 1 day = 1000 Views, hmm but last day its reduced by 500. So... lets start it again, lol :D

hey sumaka here's my report' date='

merchant(its about 4G/bottle), and the effect potion, its not completely heal you, its only heal about 100 HP, sometimes I dont have stagger effect when your breast is engorged, or did you remove it, or maybe I miss that one. About timing, I think its perfect, not too fast, not too long, still can exploring dungeon and out before engorged effect activated.

btw, seeing this thread just made yesterday and the views already hit 1000+ views, I think many people want to see this mod fully released.:P

I've told you from second day this thread created, until now, 1 day = 1000 Views, hmm but last day its reduced by 500. So... lets start it again, lol :D

Yea i used a differnt potion for that update and I removed some of the effects for the potions and spells, nothing major.

But this current built, which took much longer than planned should be finished in the next 3 hours.

Massive overhaul...

Also I hope you are not playing regularly with the mod enabled! this could prevent further upgrades as I am constantly forced to rewrite code from scratch!

btw, seeing this thread just made yesterday and the views already hit 1000+ views, I think many people want to see this mod fully released.:P

Yea i used a differnt potion for that update and I removed some of the effects for the potions and spells, nothing major.

But this current built, which took much longer than planned should be finished in the next 3 hours.

Massive overhaul...

Also I hope you are not playing regularly with the mod enabled! this could prevent further upgrades as I am constantly forced to rewrite code from scratch!

not that again...

just when I finished a quest and smith some good armor....

Massive overhaul...

not that again...

just when I finished a quest and smith some good armor....

I have put that warning on the main page since day 1

It shouldn't actually break anything but it is just a precaution, I have made each build in such as way that it should scrub the previous version.

So the next build you may not encounter any troubles.

Archived