[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

a little mod for the lactation lovers.

It is a little script added to the "Milk Cuirras" from Alans BBB Pack.

Stand alone,

used the cuirass nif, a bottle form the highlandfarm and a sound from

the minilovers package(sound doesn't work, seems to be a a bug in CK).

Equip your female follower and wait ;).

dont't expect any animations.....

dont't expect a bug free mod/script..

this is yust a proof of concept....

i'm yust a beginner ..... learning the basic scripting and modding with this mess called "CK, Papyrus, Documentation"....

!!!!Attention!!!!!

If the cuirass is unequipped the script will not stop.

I will fix this in the next version...

So if you do not want your followers milked for all eternety, disable or remove my mod.

!!!!Attention!!!!!

Moin

Oli

todo:

race specific milk.

milkslave spells(make female to milkslave, start/stop milking cuirass)

finding a way using travelers, adventures(nexumod) etc. to use for milking(it's disturbing having their partners around, once they are milkcows) ......

milkingcuirass.zip

Спасибо за этот маленький мод, надеюсь этим данная тема не исчерпана, хочется сюжетного развития этого мода или мода в начале этой темы.

(http://translate.google.ru)

Thank you for this little mod, I hope that this topic is not exhausted, I want to plot the development of the fashion or fashion at the beginning of this topic.

Hello' date='

a little mod for the lactation lovers.

It is a little script added to the "Milk Cuirras" from Alans BBB Pack.

Stand alone,

used the cuirass nif, a bottle form the highlandfarm and a sound from

the minilovers package(sound doesn't work, seems to be a a bug in CK).

Equip your female follower and wait ;).

dont't expect any animations.....

dont't expect a bug free mod/script..

this is yust a proof of concept....

i'm yust a beginner ..... learning the basic scripting and modding with this mess called "CK, Papyrus, Documentation"....

Moin

Oli

todo:

race specific milk.

milkslave spells(make female to milkslave, start/stop milking cuirass)

finding a way using travelers, adventures(nexumod) etc. to use for milking(it's disturbing having their partners around, once they are milkcows) ......

[/quote']

Hi! Thanks for the mod! However, they shouldn't be called "milk cows" unless they actually become female bovines, when "milk slave" will do just fine, or better yet, why not just be plain old-fashioned "milk maids", rather than slap a new term on them? ("Maiden" rather than "maid" is an option, as is "dairy" rather than "milk".) I tried the mod, but my game wouldn't load, so I must be missing a requirement. I'll re-read the thread just to check up on that.

So wait, correct me if I'm wrong but has anyone fixed the breasts growing/shrinking with milk yet?

If not I can provide that... I was intrigued by this so I fixed it on my client, the breasts growing with time and shrinking when milked. Not elegant, whoever originally made the mod(too lazy to look it up, props to them though) had all the correct code, I just put a band aid on it to get it to work...

I won't bother uploading it if someone has already done this, or the mod actually does it already and it just didn't work properly on mine when I downloaded it for some reason.

Hi! Thanks for the mod! However' date=' they shouldn't be called "milk cows" unless they actually become female bovines, when "milk slave" will do just fine, or better yet, why not just be plain old-fashioned "milk maids", rather than slap a new term on them? ("Maiden" rather than "maid" is an option, as is "dairy" rather than "milk".) I tried the mod, but my game wouldn't load, so I must be missing a requirement. I'll re-read the thread just to check up on that.

[/quote']

Hmmm ... you are right....i will rename them to milkmaids....

Ahh yes requirements:

Skyrim.esm

update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

SKSE

I made a new install 2 days ago and imported my little mod.

No problems so far.

Maybe you have to play with the loadorder....

!!!!Attention!!!!!

So if you do not want your followers milked for all eternety, disable or remove my mod.

!!!!Attention!!!!!

Moin

Oli

Hi! Thanks for the mod! However' date=' they shouldn't be called "milk cows" unless they actually become female bovines, when "milk slave" will do just fine, or better yet, why not just be plain old-fashioned "milk maids", rather than slap a new term on them? ("Maiden" rather than "maid" is an option, as is "dairy" rather than "milk".) I tried the mod, but my game wouldn't load, so I must be missing a requirement. I'll re-read the thread just to check up on that.

[/quote']

Hmmm ... you are right....i will rename them to milkmaids....

Ahh yes requirements:

Skyrim.esm

update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

SKSE

I made a new install 2 days ago and imported my little mod.

No problems so far.

Maybe you have to play with the loadorder....

!!!!Attention!!!!!

!!!!Attention!!!!!

Moin

Oli

Hi! Hey, thanks for the acknowledgement! Now, ahem, the game version that I have is the "Games for Windows" version, that uses "Steam", and it came with the official DLC already, like "Dawnguard". Now, as for your requirement list, I don't know what the "update.esm" and "SKSE" are in reference to. I suppose I can do a quick search. Thanks for replying so soon too! :)

Hi! Hey' date=' thanks for the acknowledgement! Now, ahem, the game version that I have is the "Games for Windows" version, that uses "Steam", and it came with the official DLC already, like "Dawnguard". Now, as for your requirement list, I don't know what the "update.esm" and "SKSE" are in reference to. I suppose I can do a quick search. Thanks for replying so soon too! :)

[/quote']

SKSE -> SKyrimScriptExtender.

http://skse.silverlock.org/

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10582

(Read the first post... especially the SKSE-Section)

A must for many nice Mods... like MiniLovers etc.

update.esm - installed by steam ... for uhhh updates;)

you don't have do install it... it's allready installed by steam.

Moin

Oli

Hi! Hey' date=' thanks for the acknowledgement! Now, ahem, the game version that I have is the "Games for Windows" version, that uses "Steam", and it came with the official DLC already, like "Dawnguard". Now, as for your requirement list, I don't know what the "update.esm" and "SKSE" are in reference to. I suppose I can do a quick search. Thanks for replying so soon too! :)

[/quote']

SKSE -> SKyrimScriptExtender.

http://skse.silverlock.org/

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10582

(Read the first post... especially the SKSE-Section)

A must for many nice Mods... like MiniLovers etc.

update.esm - installed by steam ... for uhhh updates;)

you don't have do install it... it's allready installed by steam.

Moin

Oli

Hello! Ah! August 19th, 2012 was my 48th, and as gifts I got both "Fallout: New Vegas: Ultimate Edition" as well as the aforementioned "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim", and while both games are still relatively new to me, I should always strive to remember that they may be considered "old" by other gamers' standards! Meaning that enough time has passed since the initial release date, that not only are there many, many mods available, there's also a script extender! Hurray for the script extenders and the people that make them! :D However, I don't know if I can use one for "Skyrim" or not, as I barely got the versions for other games to function as intended, and then forgot how to do so again later when reinstalls were required on either newer computers, or after updates were installed. Oh, by the way, when I did the search, it was done here at "Lovers' Lab", and I didn't understand the results, because I didn't see "SKSE" anywhere in the results! Just the "What Mod Is This?" threads came up. Okay, now if I understand you correctly, I need to make an attempt at using "SKSE" if I want to use your mod. I'll try it. OH! I hope the bust size is to my liking, or I'll feel frustrated after all this effort. ;) Thanks for your input and help! :D

So wait' date=' correct me if I'm wrong but has anyone fixed the breasts growing/shrinking with milk yet?

If not I can provide that... I was intrigued by this so I fixed it on my client, the breasts growing with time and shrinking when milked. Not elegant, whoever originally made the mod(too lazy to look it up, props to them though) had all the correct code, I just put a band aid on it to get it to work...

I won't bother uploading it if someone has already done this, or the mod actually does it already and it just didn't work properly on mine when I downloaded it for some reason.

[/quote']

Don't think this has been added, if you could upload the corrected script it would be awsome.

Has anyone recently been able to get version 0.62a or 0.61 working for Sumaka's Milk Mod? They don't seem to be adding the Highland Milk Farm location to my game world even though I have v1d6 of the original Highland Milk Farm mod installed.

So wait' date=' correct me if I'm wrong but has anyone fixed the breasts growing/shrinking with milk yet?

[/quote']

Don't think this has been added, if you could upload the corrected script it would be awsome.

Has anyone recently been able to get version 0.62a or 0.61 working for Sumaka's Milk Mod? They don't seem to be adding the Highland Milk Farm location to my game world even though I have v1d6 of the original Highland Milk Farm mod installed.

Hello! First, I can't use "SKSE", because the only icon that I have to access the game is the "Steam" one. How can I direct the "SKSE" to it and not break anything? Second, what "Highland Milk Farm" mod?! "Sumaka's Milk Mod"?! What's that?

Hello! First' date=' I can't use "SKSE", because the only icon that I have to access the game is the "Steam" one. How can I direct the "SKSE" to it and not break anything? Second, what "Highland Milk Farm" mod?! "Sumaka's Milk Mod"?! What's that?

[/quote']

Read the readme .... its in the archive :)...

Make a shortcut on your desktop.

"Highland Milk Farm" is a mod first used to integrate the Milk mod.

No more nescessary now..

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/

Moin

Oli

It's great to see this mod revived.

@Leo Star - To install SKSE, all you have to do is copy and paste the contents of the SKSE archive to your Skyrim directory (wherever you installed it). If you did it right, the Data folder from the SKSE archive will merge with the one in the Skyrim folder. To use it, start the skse_loader application in your Skyrim folder. You may want to create a shortcut to that application somewhere convenient.

Hello! First' date=' I can't use "SKSE", because the only icon that I have to access the game is the "Steam" one. How can I direct the "SKSE" to it and not break anything? Second, what "Highland Milk Farm" mod?! "Sumaka's Milk Mod"?! What's that?

[/quote']

Read the readme .... its in the archive :)...

Make a shortcut on your desktop.

"Highland Milk Farm" is a mod first used to integrate the Milk mod.

No more nescessary now..

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/

Moin

Oli

Howdy, Oli!

Thanks for the quick reply! Hmm. Was the modder thinking of the Scottish Highlands when he or she made that mod, I wonder. As for me, when I first saw the name, I was astonished I guess, because here in the state I live in, there are "Highland Dairy" products. So I wondered if the mod might be related to that, but I guess not.

Now, do you mean your readme or the one for the extender? Oh, by the way, I did try the load order, before I deleted it. Then I tried the mod again after I thought I had installed the extender correctly. The desktop shortcut that I made for the extender, gave me a message that I should install the latest version of the game first! So I deleted that shortcut and then the mod from the data list, and proceeded to play the game without the mod. LSD1.

It's great to see this mod revived.

@Leo Star - To install SKSE' date=' all you have to do is copy and paste the contents of the SKSE archive to your Skyrim directory (wherever you installed it). If you did it right, the Data folder from the SKSE archive will merge with the one in the Skyrim folder. To use it, start the skse_loader application in your Skyrim folder. You may want to create a shortcut to that application somewhere convenient.

[/quote']

Hello, PPP!

I think I did all of that. However, I still don't see a away to redirect the launcher to an extender, since the only way I have to launch the game is the icon for "Steam". During the installation process, I assumed it would do the same as it did for "Oblivion" and "Fallout 3", and ask me if I wanted a desktop icon. No such message appeared. So I have no non-Steam desktop icons. How does one make a regular one after the fact of installation, anyway? THANKS for your reply too! LSD1.

Left-click on the skse_loader, select "create shortcut", then cut and paste the new icon wherever you like. In order to use the skse_loader, Steam must be running, but don't launch the game through Steam directly. Skse_loader will launch Skyrim when activated.

By the way, what version of Skyrim are you using (the latest is 1.7.7.0.6, but there is a 1.8 in beta)? It should say in the bottom left-hand corner of the menu pulled up by the esc key. The SKSE team has the policy of only supporting the latest version, so to use them you need to match up the version of SKSE with Skyrim. Also, Steam should be auto-updating Skyrim if you have it connected to the internet. It did that for me, even when I told it not to.

Left-click on the skse_loader' date=' select "create shortcut", then cut and paste the new icon wherever you like. In order to use the skse_loader, Steam must be running, but don't launch the game through Steam directly. Skse_loader will launch Skyrim when activated.

By the way, what version of Skyrim are you using (the latest is 1.7.7.0.6, but there is a 1.8 in beta)? It should say in the bottom left-hand corner of the menu pulled up by the esc key. The SKSE team has the policy of only supporting the latest version, so to use them you need to match up the version of SKSE with Skyrim. Also, Steam should be auto-updating Skyrim if you have it connected to the internet. It did that for me, even when I told it not to.

[/quote']

Greetings, PPP!

Uh, good question! I had to wait for more than hour as my game automatically upgraded itself. (At least I got to catch up on my DVR viewing for that long.) I guess during that time, it upgraded to, "Version 1.8.151.0.7", because I didn't uncheck the box for automatic upgrades. It took me awhile to learn what you meant, as to where it tells me that much. I didn't see a version number listed on the game cover or in the game book.(Whatever it was, I still can't ride a horse or a carriage, even though others can. But that problem might be related to a mod for first person perspective, for before I installed it, I had no horse problems. I hadn't tried carriages yet though at that time.) Now as to the "SKSE" installation..... Okay, if I understand you correctly this time, I'll try again. Now I have to reinstall what I deleted. THANKS! LSD1.

AH HA! I see now! Within the "Skyrim" file is another file of the same name! I thought the damn instructions were telling me to place the files in that subfile, but it turns out I went one file too far! I should've stopped at the first file, not the second! Now I can launch from the "SKSE" desktop shortcut! Yahoo! Now I'm about to reinstall the milk cuirass! I hope it works and that the breasts aren't tiny!

Archived