Taking a break

After having the week of pure hell it's time for me to take a break for a while.

The combination of strained friendships with people close to me here on LL and issues in RL is beginning to take its toll and becoming to much to handle at the moment.

For those waiting for the DMRA + BB shop update you will need to wait for Mailamea to finish the armors she is working on and for me to get back whenever that will be before I release it otherwise it will just be updated again in 2 days later making it a waste the first time round.

If anyone needs to talk to talk to me just pm me or send an email. I will pop back in every now and then in the mornings to check.

See you all soon when things calm down.

After having the week of pure hell it's time for me to take a break for a while.

The combination of strained friendships with people close to me here on LL and issues in RL is beginning to take its toll and becoming to much to handle at the moment.

For those waiting for the DMRA + BB shop update you will need to wait for Mailamea to finish the armors she is working on and for me to get back whenever that will be before I release it otherwise it will just be updated again in 2 days later making it a waste the first time round.

If anyone needs to talk to talk to me just pm me or send an email. I will pop back in every now and then in the mornings to check.

See you all soon when things calm down.

Well, it really is best to recognize when you need a break and take one! I just got back today from a wee little golf outing down in south Texas (holy hell was it hot!) with lots of beer and steak! While a bit tired my batteries have certainly been recharged!! Get your feet under you and deal with whatever needs to be dealt with in real life and then come on back. We will still be here for you!

Cheers Ark!!! :)

Greg