(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

Finally got around/brave enough to try this. Lordy do I love the basic concepts. But if one of you animations gods were to take it upon yourself to create some new animations, I'd really like to see walk and run animations that are closer to vanilla. Having old women and kids walking/running with these animations just creeps me right the hell out, especially seeing the little girls walking around with that "f*ck me now" walk. I tried all the animations I could find, and they're all in that category. So please, butt and boob jiggle are GREAT! Walk/run styles, not so much.

Finally got around/brave enough to try this. Lordy do I love the basic concepts. But if one of you animations gods were to take it upon yourself to create some new animations, I'd really like to see walk and run animations that are closer to vanilla. Having old women and kids walking/running with these animations just creeps me right the hell out, especially seeing the little girls walking around with that "f*ck me now" walk. I tried all the animations I could find, and they're all in that category. So please, butt and boob jiggle are GREAT! Walk/run styles, not so much.

Then use this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14871 and a custom race and only the player will use tbbp/custom animations.

Some custom races: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8488-custom-race-mods-by-trykz/

Then use this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14871 and a custom race and only the player will use tbbp/custom animations.

Some custom races: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8488-custom-race-mods-by-trykz/

I already know about PCEA. You're missing the point. I would like the NPCs to use TBBP animations as well, but not any of the currently available animations. In other words, I don't like the style of them, but do like the jiggly bits in them, and would like to see the jiggly bits combined with animations closer to the vanilla style. Hope that clarifies what I mean. And for what it's worth, a couple of people I've talked to agree, and so far, none have disagreed. So it would appear there's a group that hasn't adopted TBBP based solely on the currently available animations.

As for myself, for now I'm sticking with things like the NOMAAM/Fore animations, which at least work with TBBP even if they aren't actually TBBP. I do have to say that the weight painting on the TBBP meshes is much, much better than the CBBE weight painting, and I was finally able to create the body I've been after for over a year. So, I'm sold. And now that I've got my cake, I want to eat it ;)

when editing tbbp animations i cannot convert them into hkx files properly

the hkxcmd tells me "unknown bone 'xxxxx' found in animation. Skipping.

xxxxx are many different bones, like hair or cloak, which i dont care about and PreBreast L/R Breast L/R and Breast01 LR

so the animations work ingame but as the converter skips the breastbones there is no breast bounce animation... i dont know much about animation editing... please help :(

i am using the skeleton_female.hkx provided with tbbp (the one by dragonfly) for converting (i guess thats wrong :x)

I already know about PCEA. You're missing the point. I would like the NPCs to use TBBP animations as well, but not any of the currently available animations. In other words, I don't like the style of them, but do like the jiggly bits in them, and would like to see the jiggly bits combined with animations closer to the vanilla style. Hope that clarifies what I mean. And for what it's worth, a couple of people I've talked to agree, and so far, none have disagreed. So it would appear there's a group that hasn't adopted TBBP based solely on the currently available animations.

As for myself, for now I'm sticking with things like the NOMAAM/Fore animations, which at least work with TBBP even if they aren't actually TBBP. I do have to say that the weight painting on the TBBP meshes is much, much better than the CBBE weight painting, and I was finally able to create the body I've been after for over a year. So, I'm sold. And now that I've got my cake, I want to eat it ;)

Ahh I see what you mean. I didn't get that point from your original post. Yes I made the point early on that while these current animations are great for the purpose/players they were intended for :P, it would be nice to have less exaggerated animations. Even the current animations have issues, I think there are issues with the skirt bones from what one modder told me, making longer type tbbp clothing not animate properly. I too would like more variation and even some combat animations, but there seems a lack of interest in making some new ones from the animations modders. I guess they have there own projects, so don't hold your breath waiting for some new animations.