(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

God this looks fantastic! Hopefully you get Caliente to work with you on BodySlide support. (from what i hear she is very cooperative)

hmmm, i can look at his for hours!

Edit.

You are from Arrow & Knee right Dragonfly? If so, do you think Alan will port his armor pack to be compatible with this new animation/skeleton?

If this body really is CBBEv3 with preserved vertex order, adding Bodyslide support is a no-brainer. Takes a few min or so. That of course includes v3m and any other CBBEv3-derived body.

How much of the bounce is physics and how much is animation? It would be interesting to see it in action with existing animations like VHH.

Dragonfly, if this means a new template for bodyslide to use (ie CalienteBreastWt.nif), is there a chance you could add butt-weighting at the same time? I don't know if your animation uses this, but it might be useful for future animators. Currently fore and thecide have animations which use the weighting, but it's not present on the base body, so requires armors to be present.

I've been trying to do this myself, but blender doesn't seem to want to maintain the original vertex count.

Bethesda could learn a thing or two for you modders. I was confused why they didn't make this sort of things standard to begin with. I used to play SL a lot and this sort of thing was already building steam with mesh hairs and and clothing that could move dynamically with the avatar. That was a while back before Skyrim even came out. By now the old way of doing hair/clothing on SL has gone the way of the dinosaur.

If this could be make into a mod standard, even just the hair and clothing physics, I would be happy beyond expression.

if you really want compatibility, you should take the anim and port it to cherry's skeleton. adec, cbbe and AFAIK unp* use that skeleton. as such, a drop in of the hkx would be all the player would need to do.

i would also suggest that you make a "street walk" anim complete with all the goodies and then a separate more vanilla walk. that kinda sway makes it look like they're about to throw out their hip.

Well done. you gave skyrim juggs real volume.

i would also suggest that you make a "street walk" anim complete with all the goodies and then a separate more vanilla walk. that kinda sway makes it look like they're about to throw out their hip.

Thank you. I couldn't for the life of me think of a way to say basically the same thing without coming cross as insulting, but that did it.

U got a nice bounce to your chest! :D

Hey' date=' may if i ask what face texture or head mesh you are using?basically everything u used to create that beautiful face?:D

[/quote']

Oh, it's a custom Nidia face mod. I tweaked the texture a bit and that's about it. I never swithed to any other beauty mod since Nidia face.

Thank you. I couldn't for the life of me think of a way to say basically the same thing without coming cross as insulting' date=' but that did it.

[/quote']

I can add this to vanila no problem.

U got a nice bounce to your chest! :D

Hey' date=' may if i ask what face texture or head mesh you are using?basically everything u used to create that beautiful face?:D

[/quote']

Oh, it's a custom Nidia face mod. I tweaked the texture a bit and that's about it. I never swithed to any other beauty mod since Nidia face.

oh i see, thanks! looking forward to this animation!:D

if you did this for the CHSBHC* BBP body

I'Id buy skyrim right now!

looks great

you know what else is great? your avatar:D me gusta

if you really want compatibility' date=' you should take the anim and port it to cherry's skeleton. adec, cbbe and AFAIK unp* use that skeleton. as such, a drop in of the hkx would be all the player would need to do.

[/quote']

If that would be possible, he could have just made the animation for Cherrys skeleton in the first place. Obviously you need more bones on the skeleton to make the animations this smooth. So, like he said in the first post, he definitely needs a new skeleton. I think thats the point of the thread.

In terms of compatibility it would be great if the new skeleton still had all the bones that cherrys had + the new ones. So that the old animations would still run with the new skeleton.

This is simply too awesome to behold for only a few moments :D

But I have a couple of questions:

First, is do you plan to add similar physics/animation to the butt as well? That would just be the icing on the cake :P

And second, will this be freely usable in other mods as a resource? I'd gleefully repackage every one of my custom race mods to include it ;)

Thanks,

Trykz

First' date=' is do you plan to add similar physics/animation to the butt as well? That would just be the icing on the cake :P

And second, will this be freely usable in other mods as a resource? I'd gleefully repackage every one of my custom race mods to include it ;)

Thanks,

Trykz

[/quote']

I alreayd did it's just not shown in here. It works just as fine cuz they share basically the same principles in simulation.

As for resource yes, I believe for it to work and be widely accepted, I will have to include this in every other mod that needs it.

First' date=' is do you plan to add similar physics/animation to the butt as well? That would just be the icing on the cake :P

Thanks,

Trykz

[/quote']

I alreayd did it's just not shown in here. It works just as fine cuz they share basically the same principles in simulation.

As for resource yes, I believe for it to work and be widely accepted, I will have to include this in every other mod that needs it.

I love you.