@Aydoo - Thanks. Are you using the vampire lord behavior file? Cause it looked like you switched it to defaultfemale.hkx. I had it working like that before' date=' and the bonus it gives you is a sneak mode in vampire lord form.

The problem is you loose the different modes float and combat. That's why I stuck to having a female skeleton with the default vampire lord behavior. The odd exploding mesh, is what was caused by me tampering with animation files. I wasn't sure if that was due to the fact that I screwed up something or if its because I only converted about 5-6 animations.

If we had a real merged skeleton; I agree the animations probably wouldn't need much tweaking.

Here's another video, and I got a better one incoming:

[video=youtube']

As far as I know, no I'm not. The files I moved were the animation files for the directional movement and jump, the body mesh, and the two skeleton files.

@Kyrien - I'm using the non bbp ADEC skeleton for the vampire lord. Though its easily interchangeable. Its a habit of mine to use non BBP, till I work out all the bugs..like the armor mods I made.

@Aydoo - Hmm that's odd, it shouldn't be doing the freaking out when you jump or float.

This video should touch base on all motions:

[video=youtube]

@SVE - thank you.

@Cegi985 - Well personally I won't use the wings for my female character, but you can. I hope you realize that everything in this mod is interchangeable.

I could perhaps use this for the male version though. Which I guess I should get around to doing.

Meaning if you don't like the wings I use, you can use different ones. Same with the body type or with the armor.

If you don't know how to do it, I can do it for ya if you want.

@Emmine - At post 10 is the link to the current beta. I guess I'll update the main post so people can easily find the link.

@Aydoo - I myself use FRAPS to record videos in skyrim. Though I'm sure there is probably a better program out there, because max quality I get is 720.

@SVE - thank you.

@Cegi985 - Well personally I won't use the wings for my female character' date=' but you can. I hope you realize that everything in this mod is interchangeable.

I could perhaps use this for the male version though. Which I guess I should get around to doing.

Meaning if you don't like the wings I use, you can use different ones. Same with the body type or with the armor.

@Emmine - At post 10 is the link to the current beta. I guess I'll update the main post so people can easily find the link.

@Aydoo - I myself use FRAPS to record videos in skyrim. Though I'm sure there is probably a better program out there, because max quality I get is 720.

[/quote']

I using vampire lord harkon form.I just ask can you just cange wings whit one thet i show you in the mod,and if is posible to have movment like normal one.

@SVE - thank you.

@Cegi985 - Well personally I won't use the wings for my female character' date=' but you can. I hope you realize that everything in this mod is interchangeable.

[/quote']

I using vampire lord harkon form.I just ask can you just cange wings whit one thet i show you in the mod,and if is posible to have movment like normal one.

Everythnig is possible, u only need the knowledge to do it

I have been working on trying to get it to look like my player I got the players size changed so now she is no longer 6 feet tall. Where can I find the body so that I can change it to look like my player. She did look like your pictures but she has now reverted back to the real one. I think I made her pissed.

I have been working on trying to get it to look like my player I got the players size changed so now she is no longer 6 feet tall. Where can I find the body so that I can change it to look like my player. She did look like your pictures but she has now reverted back to the real one. I think I made her pissed.

The body and actual look meshes are kept in the meshs/armor/succubus folder.

The animations are kept int he meshes/actors/vampirelord folder.

Sorry to hear that people are having problems with the mod. That's why I made it beta, and not an official release. Plus I still have to get the male vampire lords done.

When I first made this, I did it on my laptop. The files I uploaded were all the files I transfered to my desktop, in order to make it work. The only other possible thing missing, is the skeleton.

Meaning my skeleton my differ from yours. If that's the case, I'll have to move the link to the skeleton inside of the CK, so it wont interfere with the normal ones.

@Cegi985 - You are using Harkon's Vampire lord form? You want to change his wings with the link you posted?

If that's the case, its possible like Jancicc said. Though, that's completely separate than what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to "get rid" of the vanilla vampire lord look entirely.

What's really funny is I just realized what the vampire lords in skyrim reminded me of. They look just like the Gargoyles in Skyrim lol.

I'm trying to change the body model/armour you are using by changing the files in

\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\armor\Succubus

Problem is the skin for the new body is not loading, it loads for the clothing, just not for the actual exposed skin.

Any idea which texture file its looking for?