Periodic Freezing/CTDs

Dagimpyman

Lately my game has been freezing every 5-30 minutes, and I just fail to understand why. I have not added any mods that might cause it shortly before this, so my guess is that it is related to mods that were already present before or that something is wrong with my save game. It happens more often outdoors, but also sometimes indoors as well.

When I look at my papyrus log, the last couple of hundred lines always look like this:

[08/29/2012 - 11:45:24AM] error: Cannot call Is3DLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[MGRitual04 (000CD987)].mgritual04questscript.OnUpdate() - "MGRitual04QuestScript.psc" Line 59

[08/29/2012 - 11:45:24AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"

stack:

[MGRitual04 (000CD987)].mgritual04questscript.OnUpdate() - "MGRitual04QuestScript.psc" Line 59

so could it be related to the restoration ritual spell quest? I have no idea :huh:

My load order is as follows:

# This file is used by Skyrim to keep track of your downloaded content.

# Please do not modify this file.

CLARALUX - More and Brighter Lights.esm

WARZONES - Civil Unrest.esm

JSwords.esm

Night Eye Overhaul.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

SoS - The Dungeons.esp

SoS - The Wilds.esp

SoS - Civilization.esp

MiniLovers Idles.esm

MiniLoversSound.esm

MBMaster.esm

Chesko_MatchingSetPerkFix.esp

Shadow Striping Fix.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

CLARALUX - LightAdjuster - Increased Bright Increased Radius.esp

Realistic Lighting.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp

Ish's Souls to Perks.esp

Cloaks.esp

1nivWICCloaks.esp

Earrings Set1.esp

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp

loners_sword.esp

Warlock Armor.esp

Remodeled Armor.esp

Remodeled Armor - addon.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

TrissArmorRetextured.esp

Veteran Nord Plate.esp

Ancient Skyforge Armor.esp

BFPU Orcish Armor.esp

UNPB Barbarian Armor.esp

dfnkt-IronArmorSleeves-Craftable.esp

calyps-dragonpriestmasks.esp

LaFemmeLycana.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

ASX_Spells.esp

Night Eye Overhaul.esp

BetterMagic_FULL.esp

FNISspells.esp

The Dance of Death.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

MBAxe.esp

MBBow.esp

MBSword.esp

Pinups2.esp

Pinups.esp

Pinups3.esp

MiniLovers.esp

MiniLoversAlternative.esp

MiniLoversSoundSpell.esp

MyBlades.esp

MyCompanions.esp

AdditionalNPCFollwerVoices.esp

MyRaces.esp

Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp

Bald Hair.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

WATER.esp

WATER - Get Wet.esp

GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Now I know that Sounds of Skyrim has been known to cause a lot of trouble, but I had it active since I started this playthrough, and I've accumulated 200 hours with no problems until recently, so I'm not really sure if it's really this one causing my problems.

My save game size, btw, is ~13mb, so I don't think there's any significant bloat here either.

Any help would be really appreciated. My main character is lvl 81 by now and has all skills maxed out, so I really don't want to have to give up on her :(

UPDATE: I just survived ~2 hours of gameplay without crashing, looked at my (very long) papyrus log again, and literally 99.9% of its output are those two lines I posted above, suggesting to me it's the likely culprit. Has anyone else experienced this?

I noticed that you had this posted on the Nexus forums as well...with a member giving you some help.

But I came along an approx. 30 page topic dealing with CTD's and bad/left over scripts, HERE

It's not exactly your issue in that topic, but it does contain a LOT of information regarding scripts that stop functioning and so forth...so maybe...maybe you can find something within it that can help you. :)

Yes, I did post this on Nexus as well...trying to reach a greater audience :D

Thanks a lot for the link, hopefully it will help me.

Edit: Enhanced Blood was responsible for the freezes. Probably the one mod I was hoping most to not be responsible...

Archived