High Heels

zod976

Have you installed he prequisites? I.e. obse plugin from vipcxj plugin collection and universal skeleton?

Anyway' date=' all other real high-heel plugins use vipcxj's system, so you HAVE to install it correct.

[/quote']

Be careful about the order you install this stuff. Install the universal skeleton first then the Vipcxj stuff as it contains a skeleton as well that will need to overwrite a portion of the universal skeleton.

I will give it a try but I am pretty sure nothing worked...

Vipcxj's system is the only true high heels system. There were high heels released before that but they shortened you characters leg by cutting off part of the calf.

I don't have any of those old mods because those stubby legs did not look good to me, but if you follow the instructions properly, it should work.

Don't forget all of the requirements. Including obse

1. Oblivion Patch 1.2.0.214 (Official 1.2 Patch)

2. OBSE 0020 beta5 ++ or above

3. OBSE plugin: VipCxj's Plugin Collection v3 (Download Link:http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37075)

Archived