Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

High Heels

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

zod976

zod976

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Are there any working High Heel mods out there besides vip high heel system because I kept having the feet sinking in the ground issue no matter what I did with that mod :/?

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

gradus

gradus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Have you installed he prequisites? I.e. obse plugin from vipcxj plugin collection and universal skeleton?

Anyway, all other real high-heel plugins use vipcxj's system, so you HAVE to install it correct.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 14,842 posts

Have you installed he prequisites? I.e. obse plugin from vipcxj plugin collection and universal skeleton?

Anyway, all other real high-heel plugins use vipcxj's system, so you HAVE to install it correct.

Be careful about the order you install this stuff. Install the universal skeleton first then the Vipcxj stuff as it contains a skeleton as well that will need to overwrite a portion of the universal skeleton.

adrenaline

adrenaline

Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Are there any working High Heel mods out there besides vip high heel system because I kept having the feet sinking in the ground issue no matter what I did with that mod :/?

[Oblivion] Easy Guide: How to fix the "Sunken feet" problem of Vipcxj's real high heels system

zod976

zod976

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
I will give it a try but I am pretty sure nothing worked...

Art_B

Art_B

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

I will give it a try but I am pretty sure nothing worked...

Vipcxj's system is the only true high heels system. There were high heels released before that but they shortened you characters leg by cutting off part of the calf.

I don't have any of those old mods because those stubby legs did not look good to me, but if you follow the instructions properly, it should work.

Don't forget all of the requirements. Including obse

1. Oblivion Patch 1.2.0.214 (Official 1.2 Patch)
2. OBSE 0020 beta5 ++ or above
3. OBSE plugin: VipCxj's Plugin Collection v3 (Download Link:http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37075)

Sythdracous

Sythdracous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Also I've had that issue alot to the point i stopped using Vips work until I managed to get Wryebash working now its all good could be worth a shot.