DMRA Forestlight Armor

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Greetings.

Un grand merci pour la robe d' Impératrice ...

This dress ( Empress Dress)  looks like a model SPB posted by the past at " That Site Over There ... " , model no more alviable of course , i already got it but i loose the texture somewhere on one of my computers.

So i'm glad to find your post here ... and now i probably know the  real reason why this model was  no more alviable.

Thank you .

Cheers.

• 2 months later...

Isn't the chainmail just a texture replacer for the body texture? If it is all a person has to do to have a no chainmail version is to change the chainmails texture path to the imperial body path and change the NiMaterialProperty from whatever it is to skin then save as to overwrite the nif.

*Edit

Yeap that is all you have to do I did a quick check and changed the texture path and it is now using the HGEC textures.

post-25667-0-73006700-1433699192_thumb.jpg

Many armors that use skin tight clothing are just a texture replacer and changing it will change it to the HGEC texture path. I have done this many times with the clothing converter as you can't convert a body/armor that is using a different texture path then the body texture path and skin has to be used to name the NiMaterialProperty after the conversion then I just switched them back to the way they were before doing the conversions.

Isn't the chainmail just a texture replacer for the body texture? If it is all a person has to do to have a no chainmail version is to change the chainmails texture path to the imperial body path and change the NiMaterialProperty from whatever it is to skin then save as to overwrite the nif.

*Edit

Yeap that is all you have to do I did a quick check and changed the texture path and it is now using the HGEC textures.

Many armors that use skin tight clothing are just a texture replacer and changing it will change it to the HGEC texture path. I have done this many times with the clothing converter as you can't convert a body/armor that is using a different texture path then the body texture path and skin has to be used to name the NiMaterialProperty after the conversion then I just switched them back to the way they were before doing the conversions.

Yep - that works too.

Eric

• 3 months later...