NatanusLikens: You really should have hit Clean Masters. It took me less than five seconds to remove the Slavery.esm requirement because that's all I needed to do. You've also got a crapload of dirty edits. The reason your plugin requires Legion.esm is because of a dialog record 0402CA04 and sub-record 0402CA0F, and because the GECK merges the Added Quests in GREETING when you save with a master file loaded. I have cleaned the file of dirty edits and removed the dependancy on Legion and Slavery. It took less than five minutes. I urge you to learn how to use FNVEdit, either via a tutorial or by receiving guidance from a modder.

Interesting' date=' tried this out, but neither Cassandra nor Sophia have any dialogue. Cassandra doesn't say anything,and Sophia just says something like "One day you'' have your own dog company [undresses you with her eyes'] or something.

I'm taking it that this is because of the WIP condition?

Go and try to speak to one of the dogs first.

I tried that, but I got stuck in the dog rape loop you mentioned in the OP. On my second try, I just bypassed the dog. I'll try that on my next playthrough.

And yeah, maybe a "you should see the dog" or something line by Sophia and Cassandra (indicating I've not started the quest properly) would be very helpful I think.

The house is also not properly aligned to the ground, and I can see the underneath of the tarmac too.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had time to work on my mod at all... Personal Life and Work have made it impossible to even think about my mod.

This was just a quick WIP to get the idea across and see if anyone had suggestions... originally the dog is supposed to find you on game start (like Malcome Holmes finds you on picking up the blue star cap). But I never truly figured out how to do this without causing an issue... kept CDT on loading/New game.

Not to mention set backs on my skins for my other characters. Learning this has been easy but painful, I now know what I want to do isn't possible but there are work a rounds.

Just a minor thought, but: If you compress this file and put a version number on the compressed file, we could easily manage it as a mini fomod that can be kept track of by version in FOM while you are developing. Otherwise you may end up troubleshooting problems you already fixed.

Not sure if anyone is looking into this mod, but just to let you know I cannot get this mod to work. No matter who I speak to first, the dog outside or the women inside and no matter which sequence I do it in, I never get any additional dialogue options other then her rewhistleling the dog to rape me/have sex with me again.

• 2 weeks later...

An interesting start to it. Though, if I may, I would suggest possibly giving Cassandra some quirks on account of the fact that a person training dogs to have sex with humans is not the usual run of a mill dog breeder. Possibly lead her to believe that dogs born of human women are more intelligent (e.g. better comprehend more complex commands and are more innovative), are more obedient, and/or have some other superior qualities. To this end, she has already selected her finest dogs to take part in a sort of a breeding program. However, due to the reproductive limitations of only having one female, herself, she had decided to 'enlist' some more womanly help in the program, with her especially liking the player for the program due to her capacity to survive the wasteland. Ultimately plans to sell the dogs for a price astronomically higher than the usual price she would get for a 'purebreed' dog. This also leads to the possibility of the enslavement of the player to Cassandra if they refuse to cooperate in the plan, of which the player would receive money for every pup given to her by the player.