Unofficial Skyrim Patch 1.1

Grandrobon

Hi,

anyone use this? For some time, I have had regular occurring lag in the game, more so inside when a few people are about but also outside. It is not a horrendous lag, more of the slowing down motion variety for a few seconds and then everything runs smooth again. Happens (a guess) especially when using the sex mods available. Just using Skyrim for mod fun right now but removing this has solved my lag. I am level 50, main quest done and most other quests as well.

Meaning that after so many tries of going, is it this or that mod, while never thinking it could be the thing that is supposed to fix stuff, I am now enjoying a more smooth experience again.

Running Win 7 64 on 6 cores, 8GB RAM, 5850 (next thing that needs an upgrade but it runs Skyrim just fine).

Considering that the game, apart from the few CTD's that quite some users experienced at the beginning, or messing up a MOD install, ran trouble free during most of the game play, I am wondering what MAJOR stuff I might miss/fuck up by not using the patch. Perhaps someone had some similar issues?

Thanks for any replies/ideas

Archived