Fallout 3 Sexus

I have not played with fallout 3 in long time. But if this is anything like it's new Vegas counter part, it only needs token added to the race to make it compatible with the system.

isn't the New Vegas version the exact one like Fallout 3 ?? New Vegas needs every asset from the fallout 3 version.

You need but since the FalloutNV.esm out there but not at Fallout3! If both games are the same, then why is there not FalloutNV.esm as DV version? And that would then realize Bethesda, when they want it!

i am playing as new race called moonshadow elf (you see, default race is pretty ugly), and I cannot get my sex properly worked, but if i play in vanilla race it works perfectly.

all i want to know is how can i do sex by moonshadow elf

Can you tell me where I can get for Fallout3 Moonshadow elves? G.E.C.K. I can not use language problems!

• 9 months later...

I wish I could use this mod, or any other mods really, but I'm not tech savvy enough. I can't figure out a damn thing really, it also doesn't help that mod creators don't tell you everything you need for the mod to work BEFORE you get the damn mod.

Archived