Fallout 3 Sexus

I've been playing Oblivion a lot and then I had the lovers series. Now I'm starting on Fallout 3 and I found the mod Sexus. I just want to know what it does and if enemies can rape you like in loversrapers?

Sexout is for New Vegas, not F3. Sexus is in theory like rapers, but in practice it's hard to use, hard to get to work and has a bunch of annoying features. If you wish to try it, I suggest playing with god mode, because otherwise you'll just die way too easy.

Sexus itself adds an item you can use in VATS to rape opponents, and a chance for a female character to get raped by a few different creatures (namely raiders, dogs (not all dogs), centaurs, feral ghouls, deathclaws and super mutants (last I tried it, deathclaws and super mutants didn't work properly)). Also troggs in the Pitt work. The animations are decidedly rape-y, and you have the option of escaping rape by hitting your opponent, but while raped, the NPCs stay in combat and keep hitting you as well. To start the mod, you need to visit a new vault southwest (I think) of Tenpenny Tower, and talk to the guy inside, he'll give you a few items, one of which can be used to alter settings.

As I recall, lower health makes the chance higher, but it's still very random. It works even with full HP, but sometimes one enemy can be hitting you for hours and do nothing, another might succeed on first try.

Also, it only works with melee attacks, so any foes using guns and such won't work.

As I recall' date=' lower health makes the chance higher, but it's still very random. It works even with full HP, but sometimes one enemy can be hitting you for hours and do nothing, another might succeed on first try.

Also, it only works with melee attacks, so any foes using guns and such won't work.

[/quote']

I have tried it with a few enemies. Let them hit me awhile in melee but nothing happens. Do you need to install the child content too or does it work without it? Just to be sure.

Pretty sure you don't have to install the child content.

I think I recall that enemies had to be equipped with a certain "raper weapon" type thing, assigned randomly in the case of raiders, possibly others too. Seems like the script was attached to that and no other weapon would activate it, so a normal raider could wail on you for hours and never rape, while a raper raider would rape you every time he connected with the rape pipe (or whatever it was).

It's been a good while since I've looked at or messed with FO3, much less Sexus, so don't take my word as law here.

Sexout is for New Vegas' date=' not F3. Sexus is in theory like rapers, but in practice it's hard to use, hard to get to work and has a bunch of annoying features. If you wish to try it, I suggest playing with god mode, because otherwise you'll just die way too easy.

Sexus itself adds an item you can use in VATS to rape opponents, and a chance for a female character to get raped by a few different creatures (namely raiders, dogs (not all dogs), centaurs, feral ghouls, deathclaws and super mutants (last I tried it, deathclaws and super mutants didn't work properly)). Also troggs in the Pitt work. The animations are decidedly rape-y, and you have the option of escaping rape by hitting your opponent, but while raped, the NPCs stay in combat and keep hitting you as well. To start the mod, you need to visit a new vault southwest (I think) of Tenpenny Tower, and talk to the guy inside, he'll give you a few items, one of which can be used to alter settings.

[/quote']

I get a item that can be used to add a perk from the guy inside the vault. Do I start the quest when I use that item? I've encountered some of those enemies you mentioned and none of them seem to work. That rape token must be extremely rare or something.

It's extremely random. One way to test if it's working is to go deeper into the vault where you talk to the underpants-head, use tcl to get inside the "display" rooms, and get aggro from the monsters there somehow.

It's been a long time since I tried sexus, so I can't remember if the perk was somehow relevant, but there was something you had to set before it worked.

I checked in GECK to see how this mod was done and some leveled lists seems to be edited but the new creatures weren't added, which leads to the question what was actually done in the mod. If anyone can tell me how to make all creatures have a chance to rape, I would appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played with sexus in a long while. I recall not being able to rape anyone and given up on it. Then after a few hours of adventuring in the waste I get rapped by ghoul. Then I go off trying to rape every female raider and not being able to do it. Then it clicked on me that women couldn't rape women. They can rape dudes though. Might have changed that by now but maybe not. I'm not sure if guys could rape guys.

First post. sexus 2.6 FALLOUT 3

Just tested it and it works mostly.

Requirements:

No DLC required. (compatible with the PITT)

Graphics on High.

erect raider mod. (seems to be required)

erect creature mod. (seems to be required)

FOSE

Overhead3PCamera.esp (not required but nice to have)

Load order.

all other esms

Fallout 3 Sexus.esm

Other ESPs that effect characters

Fallout 3 Sexus - DLC The Pitt.esp (if u have the it)

Fallout 3 Sexus Enemies.esp

Fallout 3 Sexus with Children Empire.esp (if u have the it)

Fallout 3 Sexus with Cute.esp (if u have the it)

In game:

Head to vault 177 at the bottom of the map south of tenpenny tower.

Enter and talk to fool. Get weapons. (underwear on head) :)

Go look for babe.

Take of clothes.

Use once in vats to grape :P. (does not work outside vats)

Notes:

There are books around the work that add new stuff. Dukov. is one

Have not tested giving grape items to companions to see if they will grape.

NO same sex grape?

Tips.

Translate the readme. Has a lot of details.

Combine with FNNCQ to keep good grape slaves.

U have question??

First post, wait 5 days, then msg me :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3.02 is also out

The major new thing since pre 3.0 seems to be addition of bloatfly animation.

There might be some new items (and a gun?) not too sure, can't read Japanese.

Possible something new to do with "splash" also.

I don't have FO3 install right now, can't confirm what's really new in there.

If you talk to the guy with the underpants on his head, you get the option to buy tools from him now. That includes a couple of weapons. I got as far as trying the parasite gun which shoots maggots (I think). It seemed to knock out the target, but I got a CTD when I followed up.

After which I decided it was time for bed.

Major change is new animation for bloatfly, who will inject a parasite into females or female player. when this happens you have six days to return to hentaikamen and buy serum that will either remove it or accelerate growth. also you have a drink that will make the player character start peeing. there also seem to be a bukake effect added but have not found how to activate it yet.

F3NewAdditions.zip

3 and 1 where the same file sorry about that.

rename both files to

F3NewAdittions2.zip to F3NewAdittions2.zip.001

F3NewAdittions21.zip to F3NewAdittions2.zip.002

then unpack with either 7zip, winzip or arj.

I had to split them or else not able to upload here.

Archived