[Update 9-25-12] Futa Equippable

Credits:
otmotm - assets
guilmonex - bukkake texture
mayatola - CK

Items in file:
lace accessory
bandaid (removes futa including lace accessory if equipped)
futa penis
futa penis bukkake
futa penis with balls
futa penis with balls bukkake
futa penis with balls 100 weight (no weight slider, just 100 - for small characters that want huge futa)
futa penis with balls 100 weight bukkake

All items enchantable as jewelry. To add, use help futa in console and player.additem command. Not adding crafting or buying from merchant, and no penis from a barrel or chest either. Just use the console.
Works on all races. Might look a bit odd on argonian as the textures are all the same. Works fine on khajiit as well, but it's not furry. I'm using otmotm's original textures from his futanarium mod, and the khajiit textures are the exact same as the human penis texture.

Thanks for downloading. Enjoy!

-mayatola

Short demonstration

10791-1-1348566640.jpg
10791-2-1348566641.jpg
10791-3-1348566641.jpg
10791-4-1348566642.jpg
10791-5-1348566642.jpg
10791-1-1348566669.jpg
10791-2-1348566669.jpg
10791-3-1348566670.jpg
10791-4-1348566670.jpg

Items in console

attachment.php?aid=16537

Download

Special thanks to Slaanesh for confirming:
If you are updating from the previous version, please make sure to delete all old files first and make a clean save or some items will not appear when equipped!

Also, thanks to Niobia for providing another link since mediafire took down my original link.

Finally' date=' thanks!

What size you used here? since original was scalable. and how does it work with different skin tones on DE etc?

[/quote']

Sorry, forgot to mention that. It's the same as the original, scalable with your body weight, and yes, at 100 it's mega huge and can easily clip through with many sex positions. Updated the OP with a picture.

Perfect! Its really nice to have it fully functionable and separated from races, since futanarium was rly messing with my racials.

Hopefully we will soon see some crazy futa mods using this as base. :)

and BTW, in my opinion you should focus to make bukkake texture working like blood stacking shader rather than static texture.

or

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19718 - this guy for example has made it texture based but placed randomly and activated by both spell and hits. Could use part of his work here, if able to get permission. :)

Perfect! Its really nice to have it fully functionable and separated from races' date=' since futanarium was rly messing with my racials.

Hopefully we will soon see some crazy futa mods using this as base. :)

and BTW, in my opinion you should focus to make bukkake texture working like blood stacking shader rather than static texture.

or

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19718 - this guy for example has made it texture based but placed randomly and activated by both spell and hits. Could use part of his work here, if able to get permission. :)

[/quote']

Some great ideas, but unfortunately those are beyond what I can do right now. If someone can help, it would greatly speed things along, but I'm slowly going through those Nightasy tutorials which I'm hoping might cover some of this stuff.

Finally' date=' a workaround to make a futa Temptress. :P

Question, how do you pose/tie your characters like that? And where did you get those wall-attached handcuffs?

Ty for the mod.

[/quote']

The wall-attached stuff is actually the slaveposts from the ZaZ Resources link I posted above one of the pictures. It just looks like it's attached to the wall rather than a post because of where I placed them. All the stuff you see in the screens is basically from there.

As far as posing them, the animations are from the ZaZ Resources link, and it's all using FNIS Spells.

(Sorry' date=' I'm poor at English.)

It's so nice! It makes me............

May I add some pics in this reply? (...)

sorry, pics have one character only.

[/quote']

Yes, please post pics! I enjoy seeing other characters and how people are using the mod! Thank you! :)

(Sorry, I'm poor at English):blush:

other pics...

post-19834-13597877989931_thumb.jpgpost-19834-13597877990661_thumb.jpg

"after clear Bleak Falls Barrow, One thane was punished by two mage and housecarl. Because of her personal behavior.

(... I'm not sure that she is a thane actually... maybe a slave? (...))"

:D

It is too hard that take pics two characters or more and find proper -sexual- pose mod(or .nif files).

...... That's all. :D (......)

you should consider asking to collaborate with someone who's doing a popular sex mod. would love to see further goodwork done for this mod

Hehe' date=' maybe when I get a bit more experience. I don't think I'm qualified enough to mess with something popular yet :P

whoa i didnt even see this

is it compatible with futarium accessories?

They are included with this mod. The only thing that is missing is the pink lace. I made this mostly for myself and didn't really want the pink one. I'll add it back in a future update if someone helps me with the bukkake texture.

They are included with this mod. The only thing that is missing is the pink lace. I made this mostly for myself and didn't really want the pink one. I'll add it back in a future update if someone helps me with the bukkake texture.

awesome now i dont have to change my race when i wanna make a futa character :)

Glad you guys are enjoying it :) Post screenshots! And if you know someone who can help with the bukkake texture, get it to me and I'll credit everyone involved in the update!

And if you haven't already, please download and endorse futanarium if you enjoy this mod. I didn't intentionally create this as a way to circumvent the need for his mod if you want a futa. I just wanted anyone to be able to become a futa (non vanilla races) and avoid the ugly grey face bug when you change other npc races (also the non makeup tint bug when you fix grey face with setnpcweight).

Thanks guys :)

How does that bukkake texture look like? do you have it as separate layer or its merged with body skin texture?

but anyway i dont think its worth doing it like that :(

I don't have anything right now. I know there is just the bukkake body texture out there, but Adaptive has already tried for me and it didn't come out right.

If you know better, by all means give it a try.

Thank you for this! Not really a fan of futanarium penis shape but there is no alternatives as far as i know (damn you Witblitz and your awesome hidden mod). Futanarium is so complicated with all that race changing scripts and your mod basically do the same job but without overcomplication. It's so much better, thanks!

Is this compatible with AP's strip-on? I wanna replace it with this but don't know how

Sorry, I'm not sure how to do that yet. Think that would require a bit of scripting which I haven't really gotten into yet. As I learn more and more about the CK, I may come back and try to add things like this if possible.

You can do it without problem.

Just equipe futa penis and select "Strap on override " in AP options.

From now on AP will read futa penis as new strap on (If you want NPC to use futa penis as strap on just put it in their inventory )