$ Symbol bug

juliandevast9

Hi again, i had a little bug in the menu, i had $ symbol bug in the text, i have spanishenglish hahah version, but i have the translate español text how can i fix it, is not to urgent but, im lil bit perfectionist

are you looking for an hdt translation file:

attachicon.gifhdtHighHeel_SPANISH.txt

this file should atleast give you an english translation instead of the $$

attachicon.gifhdtHighHeel_SPANISH.zip

oouuu thankyou!!!!! sooo much, so is that, that the mod doesnt have the translate file?, i have the same porblem wiht another MCM menu, immersive cheat menu

Hi again, i had a little bug in the menu, i had $ symbol bug in the text, i have spanishenglish hahah version, but i have the translate español text how can i fix it, is not to urgent but, im lil bit perfectionist

oouuu thankyou!!!!! sooo much, so is that, that the mod doesnt have the translate file?, i have the same porblem wiht another MCM menu, immersive cheat menu

OOOOHHH i see what you did...i think. you take the orginalk translate.txt of the mod (heel_english.txt)and copied agian but with the name (heels_spanish.txt), yi did it dont you? thaaanks, i will see in the game and see what happens

yw

i don't got that other mod to help with that file tho

OOOOHHH i see what you did...i think. you take the orginalk translate.txt of the mod (heel_english.txt)and copied agian but with the name (heels_spanish.txt), yi did it dont you? thaaanks, i will see in the game and see what happens

yes, that's exactly how its done :)

yw

it worked, it worked with everything, you're awesome, thaaaanks!!!,is perfect!

yw

it worked, it worked with everything, you're awesome, thaaaanks!!!,is perfect!

welcome :cool:

Archived