Spiders and Chaurus are missing

ryu7432

I seem to be having issues finding the various spiders and chaurus of skyrim, though they are technically still in the game.

To start with, I decided to try adding Sexlab Parasites (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3289-sexlab-parasites-kynes-blessing-2017-06-04/), which prompt me to update estrus chaurus and spiders, along with some other out-of-date mods.  However, I found that the chaurus and spiders are missing, despite technically being there.  For example, when I'm sneaking into an area where one is supposed to be, the detect meter goes off whenever I'm moving yet doesn't when I'm stationary.  I've tried summoning one via the console and spells, but still nothing.  Starting a new save doesn't fix anything, and as a side note, estrus does force me to view an un-install faqs when I do start a new game, which it did do before.

I suspect it's immersive creatures, but that's only a hunch and I cannot seem to prove it otherwise. 

Attached is a list of my mods provided by ModOrganizer.  If someone can help me figure this out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

modslist.txt

ok not sure what is causing the problem...but it sounds like it may be a mesh or texture issue.

if you have SIC (Skyrim Immersive Creatures) installed it should not be the cause of the problem.  you may want to check if you have Bad Dog's addon for that mod (it give SIC the naughty parts).

side note for your mod list you can copy the Modlist.txt and LoadOrder.txt files from MO and post those (which are in an easier to read format).

they should be located at your mod organizer directory then  - Mod Organizer/profiles/default (or whichever profile name here)/

mine for example is located at - C:/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Skyrim/Mod Organizer/profiles/default/modlist.txt

reading thru the modlist file you have attached is problematic (for me at least) due to how many different ways it says which file is there (some name, some name.rar, and some name.7z)

and I am personally having trouble telling which is actually installed.

Thanks for the reply.  Sorry about that, I didn't know that the list were already generated when I first made this thread.  Attached will be the list of my plugins and load order.

As a side note, I do have bad dog's immersive creatures on, so I don't think that's it.  Besides, if a mod is referencing something that doesn't exist, should skyrim typically CTD?

I also have reproccer as well, and I think it likes to have references for mod slot FF in the load order within the game.  Funny thing is I decided to use one npc codes that references, which it did identify itself as a spider, yet the placeatme code summoned a sabertooth instead.  :/

I initially thought immersive creatures was the issue because it has the option to remove spiders, but I never tweaked the settings within the game to remove them, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

plugins.txt

loadorder.txt

Lol, maybe so punga.

As an update, it seems all of the spiders and chaurus are back.  I think what happened is since I was adding a removing plugins with MO, I may have accidentally added then removed two plugins that was referencing the same texture file.  So that texture file was either outdated or no longer existed in my virtual directory.  To fix this, I just unchecked the plugins then rechecked in the order of MO's priority, and it seems to be working so far.

I'll consider this problem solved from an id10t error on my part.

Archived